Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter (26017 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Onlyonebuhari: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is either you are ignorant or you just rely on information from bloggers. That man helps his members including widows. He takes care of the widows every Sunday in case you don't know

KEEP decieving yourself. We saw a Pastor that built free hospital and school for church members. But Suleiman own is only known to you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

KEEP decieving yourself. We saw a Pastor that built free hospital and school for church members. But Suleiman own is only known to you.
Suleman follows this verse in the bible ( Matthew 6:1-4)
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by pinkygurl(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2019
hatbricker:
Nearly same thing happened to me, the church I was 100% dedicated and a worker to, I told the G.O I recently got visa and it will soon expire, he asked me to keep praying that he's busy preparing for the church annual convention now. Religion is a scam in this country.
grin maybe it wasn't God's will for your visa to be renewed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stories Behind Great Hymns / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.