Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex (4617 Views)

If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by AstroG: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Have you heard about OKAFOR'S LAW,then that's the reason for still keeping in touch with her. Unless she's married

Aabheaven:
Sincerely, why do u keep in touch with your Ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Not really surprised by all the sexual assumptions, most folks here don't think beyond that.

Btw, I personally find it irritating whenever people keep harping on "Okafor's law".

Like, what is with these sex addicted nomenclatures nitori Olorun!

Everything must be coloured with sex!

Who are the women running after you people sef?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't kip in touch with exes..she is an ex for a reason..the present is what matters

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by babyfaceafrica: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
nairalandposter:
Not really surprised by all the sexual assumptions, most folks here don't think beyond that.

Btw, I personally find it irritating whenever people keep harping on "Okafor's law".

okafor law works.. d course there are exceptions..but to jettison the law is to be naive and immature......married woman still get diiiked by exes......the best way is to cut off all ties to avoid lighting the fire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
okafor law works.. d course there are exceptions..but to jettison the law is to be naive and immature......married woman still get diiiked by exes......the best way is to cut off all ties to avoid lighting the fire

Married and unmarried men and women who want to play the field don't wait for exes before they do so.

Your personal values are what guide you.

If someone wants to engage in sex, they might either use an ex or another person, let's not make this about exes as if exes are solely responsible for Nigerians' waywardness.

Still irritated when I hear the words Okafor's law!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by djoe21(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

to let the a$shole know i can live without him. Its fun fustrating him like that.

Naaa, you are the one hurting. It's obvious.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
He won’t stop chatting me up but basically as friends and to assist me in anyway as he still feels guilty for hurting me, but how do I end this friendship? He is offering me a good online job too...it’s difficult to cut ties like this especially when your ex is a good person and you both certain the friendship is not going to exceed to another level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm a strong believer in cutting ties but I also dislike the way Nigerian folks tend to jump into matters and mislabel things unnecessarily.

They cause too much confusion, perhaps intentionally.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by engrelvis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

to let the a$shole know i can live without him. Its fun fustrating him like that.
lol....u r still in luv with him
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by rex444(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
One of my exes on my neck to always keep in touch even as she's married ...... I don't go back to my vomits but I seriously am getting used to it tho the reasons I will like some experienced ones here to share if it's wise or not
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Okay... I have just 3 ex,s. I'm with contact with all 3. They were once loved, can't hate them no matter how hard I try

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
engrelvis:
lol....u r still in luv with him
Maybe.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
djoe21:

Naaa, you are the one hurting. It's obvious.
Yes. I am.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by djoe21(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yes. I am.

Take your time smiley
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
djoe21:

Take your time smiley
grin
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Allsingles: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
NLSavage:

Guy

What I said is fact
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nicepoker101(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

From the way you sound. You are still whining in agony. grin
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
I see no reason why anyone should still keep in touch with their ex especially when they are already with another partner.
Even if it was a peaceful break up undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Xmen149(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol,my most recent ex bailed,.two months after I noticed she always view my WhatsAp status cheesy

I deleted her numbers.months later she text on my bday with multiple calls,pissed and vanished when I asked whom she is grin

I don't keep in touch with any ex,i face front and unto the next one.

If we ain't good enough or each other,whats the point of keeping each other when we v lost each other tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Note: I did not say I have a problem with the name Okafor.

What I typed was I find it irritating when people use the words "okafor's law" and it's associated meaning/s.

I also did not say people should hobnob with their ex/es, I typed "Deciding to apply this "okafor's law" to your personal situation is based on your individual values".

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Joystark(f): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't get why breaking up in this country means you both should automatically become enemies.

We dated, and found out along the line that we weren't compatible... Isn't that why people date?

Whatever issues we may have had, we sort it out and break up amicable...
You never know what could happen in future.. who you gonna need, who you'll have to help somehow.

So, I'm cordial with my exes. We chat, we talk, check up on each other once in a while and that's that. No be fight.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Excellent question.

By still communicating. Are u serious Or ur not really over him undecided
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Joystark:
I don't get why breaking up in this country means you both should automatically become enemies.

We dated, and found out along the line that we weren't compatible... Isn't that why people date?

You never know what could happen in future.. who you gonna need, who you'll have to help somehow.

So, I'm cordial with my exes. We chat, we talk, check up on each other once in a while and that's that. No be fight.

Fvcking wrong.. not saying u should be enemies but whatever it is u shouldn't be checking on each other or communicating regularly. What the hell do u want to be sharing How time flies or Who's got a better lover If for any reason u keep contacts with ur ex u should be passive about it. You don't even need to keep his contacts but whenever u come across each other keep it cordial & passive. It's what someone who has moved on should do why the hell would u keep an extra baggage and give room for problems in ur new relationship And don't bring up any insecurity type sh1t... I'm old-school when it comes to relationships. Ur either with me or with me. I don't even need u around male besties talk more of someone who's been there before me.... I don't fvck with Okafor's law.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 21, 2019
rex444:
One of my exes on my neck to always keep in touch even as she's married ...... I don't go back to my vomits but I seriously am getting used to it tho the reasons I will like some experienced ones here to share if it's wise or not
It's very foolish trust me. Been there. Our relationship was purely physical as in we fvcked each other every time we met which was almost everyday. I was still an undergraduate then. So we lost touch after school even though we were facebook friends i hardly used the site only for me to run into her looking all hot and sexy. The sparks between us never really died i guess, because when we hugged i couldn't control my erection which she felt and hugged me even tighter. So we exchanged contacts again... All i could think of after meeting her was the look on her face and the crazy sex we used to share. Started calling each other and texting & naturally sexting followed. Her crazy matches mine that's one thing i loved her for. So Normally i told a close friend who knew us as an item back then about the latest development & was shocked when he told me she's now someone's wife. I asked her & she told me that she poted it on Facebook & thought i knew. I went straight to her page & it was confirmed. So i started distancing myself from her cos there are things i don't play with & another man's wife is one pf them. I know some fools do it but check thier lives later. Another Sunday i saw her in church & i was with my new girl going home when she rushed & hugged me so tight again. My girl was even confused as she refused to let me go... All the while her husband was close by and walking towards us. When he came closer it was already too late and she reluctantly let me go introducing me as her friend and i saw a pained look in his eyes like hate/ dislike or wtv. My babe no fail to bombard me with questions on our way home & i did good answering them to avoid fighting. On a particular day i decided to call her probably temptation calling on me when sge told me she was home alone and not feeling well that's why she didn't go to work. I asked her to go see doctor & she said i was the doctor she needed right now... Mind u we used to role play before fvcking most times so i knew exactly where this would end but i quickly got back to my senses and ended the call, deleted her numbers, tried my best to get over the sex games deeply etched in my blood.. And it worked. So imagine if i was a guy without principles. I would still be fvcking the living daylight out of another man's wife by now. We're still facebook friends but that's all. Get out of her life angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Btw, I personally find it irritating whenever people keep harping on "Okafor's law ".

Keep deceiving urself & ur new boyfriend
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
He won’t stop chatting me up but basically as friends and to assist me in anyway as he still feels guilty for hurting me, but how do I end this friendship? He is offering me a good online job too...it’s difficult to cut ties like this especially when your ex is a good person and you both certain the friendship is not going to exceed to another level.
It wouldn't take long before it starts straining ur new relationship but if ur still single babe grab the offer. And if ur seeing someone else just tell him ur ex is a "good man" I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 21, 2019
maynation:
I have only one Ex and we are best of friends till now.

No time to hate.
Your ex turned bestie. Ur guy done suffer.. chai!!!
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by nlPoster: 3:05am On Aug 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Keep deceiving urself & ur new boyfriend

What's with your slander?

Do I know you from somewhere?

The way you people toss unfounded and silly assumptions is annoying.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

What's with your slander?

Do I know you from somewhere?

The way you people toss unfounded and silly assumptions is annoying.
No vex
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Happyfela(m): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2019
No, the spark is gone.
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by ojuu4u(m): 5:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Joystark:

I biliv u ve not married yet, at least u can still marry one of ur exes but if you have married, I pray you won't scatter your marriage with ur carefree and inexperienced attitude,

Let me tell u a story of what happened to my younger brother and his girlfriend less than a month ago

His girlfriend phone damaged so my brother got another android phones for the girl before he moved back to his station in another town , my brother came back to meet his girlfriend the second Saturday,

When my brother came back he checked the phone just to know how good the phone was,

When he checked the WhatsApp and Facebook chats
because the girl doesn't logged out, come and see how secrets revealed

All her exes that she was chatting with even those that had married, THEY ARE STILL PRESSURIZED HER TO RENEW THE RELATIONSHIPS

My candid advise mainly for ladies, what you don't want to eat DO NOT SMELL IT. When 3 to 4 of ur exes who knew ur weak points on bed are still in contact with you, there is 75% assuarance that you will be laid
Re: Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex by Charleys: 5:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
You are??

i prefer showing him how forward im moving with my life. grin
later when he ask for a second chance ill be like, "i've moved on, you should too."

Meanwhile you have not grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.