Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39791 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Ciaos: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
I was walking,when a lady tapped me to adjust the collar of my shirt, i truned around only to behold a beautiful face with a charming smile...

I actually turned around to scold the person because i was in a bad mood after a failed job interview....
Her beautiful and charming smile melted my heart.. one thing led to another and we became lovers,i still love her and wish to marry her.. her beauty and charming smile swept me off my feet.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lol...No show

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Olayinka8793(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Very few men fall in love these days. Na money matter dey our mind. Country hard and man got survive first.

486 Likes 37 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Love ko love ni

25 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by MannieA(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't have a lover haq haq haq

14 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
I was the last man after I joined a queue of about 30 people. I took out a large bundle of 1000 Naira notes and started counting until the official noticed. We locked eyes and she gave a large grin.
She announced immediately " Ladies and gentlemen , there's mix up somewhere. I think we should start from behind. " The lady was so beautiful I must confess...

Did I fall in love with her?
No I didn't.
I fell in love with my money that day. It has been saving me since the 90's.

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by IamPlato(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
When Ever I Fall I Quickly Use My Hand To support so I Stand Up Immediately...

CanT Afford To Fall Now

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Ciaos: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
When Ever I Fall I Quickly Use My Hand To support so I Stand Up Immediately...

Can Afford To Fall Now
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Money.
Diasporan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
I woke up one day and looked in the mirror. Love instantly

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by internationalman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Because she has always put me first before any other thing since when I was in her stomach...

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
He matches me to the letter "T" tongue wink grin

His mind is full of beautiful things
Past revelations & future sins
He takes me to places I never wanted to go again, deep in my heart where a new seed of love blooms
He inspires
Sparks my creativity & makes me want to pen an open love dedication with a billion lines
He came wrapped in that raw husband material, while unraveling him, I realized it goes on for many, many miles
Listen, we don't have all day, just know he's the reason behind this girl's happy smiles (hopefully not many cries)

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by pansophist(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplicity.

She didnt dress seductively, carried herself with grace, a bit of an introvert whom on a good day, is buried in her books. She was shy, feminine, and convivial. She was a complimentary interlocutor, and even in the extreme of thoughts, have the ability to accommodate and engage.

You just cant help, but find yourself falling in love helplessly, albeit, hopefully. From her freckles to her dental braises, giving a touch of a human that is imperfectly perfect, making connection real and effortless. I'm not sure if love exist, but this experience makes me question that thoughts.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He takes me to places I never wanted to go again, deep in my heart where a new seed of love blooms
He inspires
Sparks my creativity & makes me want to pen an open love dedication with a billion lines
He came wrapped in that raw husband material, while unraveling him, I realized it goes on for many, many miles
Listen, we don't have all day, just know he's the reason behind this girl's happy smiles (hopefully not many cries)

Hmmn lucky guy.

Husband material. How many yards?

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by millionboi2: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ciaos:
I was walking,when a lady tapped me to adjust the collar of my shirt, i truned around only to behold a beautiful face with a charming smile... I actually turned around to scold the person because i was in a bad mood after a failed job interview... Her beautiful and charming smile melted my heart.. one thing led to another,and we became lovers,i still love her and wish to marry her.. her beauty and charming smile swept me off my feet.
abeg

She accepted u jobless?

28 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

Hmmn lucky guy.

Husband material. How many yards?

A bazillion grin

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He inspires

cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
cry cry cry cry cry

LMFAOO @ the 1st picture. I'll tell you when I'm looking for a new BF tongue
You don't want a cheat, do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO @ the 1st picture. I'll tell you when I'm looking for a new BF tongue
You don't want a cheat, do you?
Really? I am serious! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

A bazillion grin
Hope you have told him. This is not for only NL folks o.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
Really? I am serious! cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No way? No p embarassed embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
No way? No p embarassed embarassed embarassed

sad

Well, the quote is true though grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, the quote is true though grin
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
What a love grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by ImaIma1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Money.
Diasporan.

You ehn!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
cry cry cry cry

*pouts*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

*pouts*
kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol
Come baby I have a baffling thought and I wanna let you know maybe you can help unravel the mystery..... After all you are my prof and minister of sexual and marital affairs.

WHY DO I LOVE YOU? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
nisai:
Come baby I have a baffling thought and I wanna let you know maybe you can help unravel the mystery..... After all you are my prof and minister of sexual and marital affairs.

WHY DO I LOVE YOU? grin grin grin

Lol, you tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.