Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) (15187 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
We don't have universities in Nigeria..

What we have are secondary school extensions were knowledge is fully and finally destroyed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shithole
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by chasy16(f): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
sylve11:
Nigerians are difficult to handle o. Give them the water and see some wicked souls destroy what the school has spent enough money on.

people cried for street light, oya give them the streets lights and see same people sell the batteries powering the streets light.

I hail God on how HIM try create humans most especially Nigerians. cool

very correct!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Maliqcious: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one is begins like this and if not managed then the bull must be attacked by d horn
KidsNEXTdoor:
you are supposed to be stoning your oppressors..

Protests don't get to them...

Stop them at the airports..

Stop their kids from studying abroad

Stop them from London Hospital visits

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by larryking540: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:
When a federal school hostel lack basic amenities, you can't help but cool . Although, I'm not surprised but then How do they expect student to cope without provision of these normal and basic amenities?

E go better!
e go better na make us still day here so, since 1960
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Homeboiy: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
it's pharmacy students, they said they saw snakes in their hostel and no water n light, I vex cos they made me spend time on road
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

U mean the people commenting on NL frontpage don't already have degrees?

Hahahahahaha..... Bros, please behave!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Sylraph1: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:
Lagos Ibadan expressway media will term them IPOB youths for demanding their rights.
Oil de your head my brother grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by petitejolie(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ahmadu Bello uni doesnt joke with this at all. Dey will fix it as soon as possible nd if its gonna take a while u will see water tankers everywhere. Even u as a students will know dey re working on it not like dey cross leg dey look like mumu uniben
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by internationalman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
stanliwise:
They are not on strike, it is a protest tongue
I know.

A lot of people wouldn't want to go to school when there's no light and water
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
"When a man becomes a Christian, he becomes industrious, trustworthy and prosperous. Now, if that man when he gets all he can and saves all he can and does not give all he can, I have more hope for Judas Iscariot than for that man!"- John Wesley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by osazsky(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
How I wish dis VC can travel to Germany, I thrust my ipob guys to do d needful,since the sch was created in the 70s this is the worst we have had in almost 5 decades, spits
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

U mean the people commenting on NL frontpage don't already have degrees?
Where is it written that you must be a degree holder before commenting on Nairaland's front page?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mexyz:
Where is it written that you must be a degree holder before commenting on Nairaland's front page?

Check Nairaland rule 17
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by naijajobx: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oh
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
internationalman:

I know.

A lot of people wouldn't want to go to school when there's no light and water
Anyway sha don't be that "strong hold" on your girl that pastors and mom alway pray against grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
petitejolie:
Ahmadu Bello uni doesnt joke with this at all. Dey will fix it as soon as possible nd if its gonna take a while u will see water tankers everywhere. Even u as a students will know dey re working on it not like dey cross leg dey look like mumu uniben
sharap
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
My dearest UNIBEN! cry
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by internationalman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
stanliwise:
Anyway sha don't be that "strong hold" on your girl that pastors and mom alway pray against grin
No she free to go when everything is up and running.. I value education as much as she does

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Stechitegistbos(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Inside Life
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Yonce(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Homeboiy:
it's pharmacy students, they said they saw snakes in their hostel and no water n light, I vex cos they made me spend time on road

Naah. It was medical students
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Kingkun69(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who still goes to public unis in naija sef
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Noss24: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Holumhidey:
You mean the UNIBEN that am planning to go.....
, Uniben is living on past glory. I graduated from there last year, Uniben na cast.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by Noss24: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Uniben wey don cast. They are living on past glory. I graduated last year n I can tell you the school is in mess. Go and see the heap of dirts along twin LT n 500 LT. Ypu can't walk at night cos no light. Cultists have moved from Ekosodin to Hall 3n4.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Lack Of Water, Light (photos) by wealth2al(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Ten Things Every Nigerian Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University / 4 Ways To Create A Good Reading Habit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.