Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married (2403 Views)

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Couple Gets Married At 400 Feet Height And The Pictures Are Awesome / Britain’s Most Notorious Prisoner Gets Married In Jail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Nobodyperson: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
American/swedish youtuber Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg or popularly known as pewdiepie has gotten married to he's beautiful Italian girlfriend Marzia Bisognin.

For those who aren't aware pewdiepie has the most subscribers in the world with almost 100m people subbed to he's channel and a net worth of $30 million most earned from he's job as a youtuber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Nobodyperson: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
seun
Mynd44
Laslastica
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Geedy: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good for him
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
First picture: No one nose tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by KendrickAyomide: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
This guy and Rice gum. Foooking millionaires

1 Like

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cute. Hml
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by spinna: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
HML Pewds.. meanwhile Youtube haven't restored my monetisation ooo
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Burgerlomo: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2019
May God bless their union cool
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Digital101: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Let me go and start my YouTube channel, maybe Buhari will subscribe.
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by babeosisi: 3:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Seun don find wife?
All the money he is making here,he doesn't want to pay bride price
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by drips8(m): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2019
He does nothing but play video games and people watch it over and over again and he's worth $30 million.

Times are changing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by kindlyheart: 5:58am On Aug 21, 2019
He who finds a wife
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Kingkun69(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2019
drips8:
He does nothing but play video games and people watch it over and over again and he's worth $30 million.

Times are changing
start playing games nau you think say na easy something

4 Likes

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by falcon01: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2019
I hope you die in a car crash and your daughter watches as you are been lowered into the grave, I hope you win a hundred billion dollar lottery and die the next day pewdiepie !

1 Like

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by chii8(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2019
babeosisi:
Seun don find wife?
All the money he is making here,he doesn't want to pay bride price

Is like you want to chop ten year ban?
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Stuffshop: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2019
falcon01:
I hope you die in a car crash and your daughter watches as you are been lowered into the grave, I hope you win a hundred billion dollar lottery and die the next day pewdiepie !

bros, you sure say mental problem no dey do you so? :O
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Alwaysking: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
My mentor
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by falcon01: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Stuffshop:

bros, you sure say mental problem no dey do you so? :O
and I hope he gets beautiful Kids that will die from stage 5 cancer

1 Like

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by banjicom(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
falcon01:

haha!! wetin happen naaaa! Do you know him personally?
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by Chiemerie8(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
falcon01:
Ogbeni whatever pew did to you I don't care but Leave his children out of it
Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
If it were to be a post made by any of our numerous educated illiterates we have in this country parading their useless selves as graduates, this is most likely what you will definitely see:

We r marid!!! Am d hapiest I cn be. Am so lucky 2 shr mi lyf wit dis amazing woman.

Idiots! undecided

1 Like

Re: Youtubes Biggest Youtuber In The World Gets Married by babeosisi: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2019
[img][/img]
chii8:

Is like you want to chop ten year ban?

I have gone away from nairaland on my own ,the last time for 4 straight years.I am not addicted to the place.

(1) (Reply)

Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An / The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World 2021 / Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.