Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An (2416 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by ochobaba(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
End time for guys..
Used and dumped train has been passed to ladies as One of Facebook slay queen in the in person of Sharon gold recently unveils the pictures and list of men she has Bleep and dumped before she relocate to dump...

Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by FatherBona: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ugly shameless farm tool angry
FatherBona will never go down with this tramp unless you paying him a million naira

Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Hbabarb: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
What a curse smh
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Eroms4life17(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Such low esteem!
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by obembet(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nairalanders go dey among them

Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by godkiller(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Shiiit!

No no no, me?
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by segebase(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some one future wife ..
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
thats why as a guy u should be mindful on the type of girls u snap pix with.a girl fit just approach u with phone den beg to snap with u then the next thing she will be claiming u guys dated and she dumped u cheesy

Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Gofwane(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
I have only one question; whose pussy was used and expanded?
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gofwane:
I have only one question; whose pussy was used and expanded?
guy they might just be random innocent guys who took pic with her cheesy as in fellow neighbours or coursemate grin.there some girls they will approach u then request to take a pix with u then next thing they have uploaded the pix on facebook and they will claiming one thing or the other.
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Gofwane(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
lefulefu:
guy they might just be random innocent guys who took pic with her cheesy as in fellow neighbours or coursemate grin.there some girls they will approach u then request to take a pix with u then next thing they have uploaded the pix on facebook and they will claiming one thing or the other.
If that was true, your pic would have been the first cos your luv for big ukwu is legendary grin
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gofwane:
If that was true, your pic would have been the first cos your luv for big ukwu is legendary grin
:Di select the ladies i snap with cos i know some ladies intention and on the issue of ukwu wey the ukwu wey she carry? cheesy
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
At age 30 they will now be looking for a serious relationship
You think we men are stupid
At that age he's gonna ask you what you doing in your Early 20s
Re: Online Facebook Slay Queen Sensation... Shows Off The List Of Guys She Tested An by Clinghton: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Las, las we go know who go expire

This Is Why She's Your Good Virgin Girlfriend, But Another Guys Bad Girl / I Was Not Expecting This Break Up At All! I Wish It Didn't Happened! / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies?