Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4316 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec / If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by cooluzi: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=ednut1 post=81876324]na advice. Husband scarce for abroad. For her to dey come nl shud tell u how e be. [/qusote]leave her nah nobody go tell her before she lower down her requirement
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=cooluzi post=81876615][/quote] I won't. Capital w, o, n, apostrophe, capital t.
Re: . by cooluzi: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:
I won't. Capital w, o, n, apostrophe, capital t.
cheesy not a bad requirement tho i pray you find what you are looking for

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=cooluzi post=81876615][/quote] grin leave am na. She is already battling loneliness. Frustration and depression na next level. Nonsense. My mama don match make many of these abroad gals with guys when she dey uk. 9ja guys der no send them atall. I pity this one
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sadly this is the fate of many nigerian ladies abroad. Its between lonileness or lowering standards
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tina26:
Sadly this is the fate of many nigerian ladies abroad. Its between lonileness or lowering standards
Lower my already lenient standards? Not in this lifetime. I've been single for almost 31 years. Waiting a little longer to find who I'm looking for is no problem. I'm very patient.

cooluzi:
cheesy not a bad requirement tho i pray you find what you want
Amen. Thanks, I will.

4 Likes

Re: . by carter009(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
OMG!!!!!! 31 years, I pray you find your heart desire soon dear.
caringheart:
Lower my already lenient standards? Not in this lifetime. I've been single for almost 31 years. Waiting a little longer to find who I'm looking for is no problem. I'm very patient.

Amen. Thanks, I will.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
carter009:
OMG!!!!!! 31 years, I pray you find your heart desire soon dear.
Thank you. I have really tried.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by jasman1: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
I like your boldness, somehow, I prefer that. I have a friend, more like a brother here in the state of Maryland, USA that’s ready to kiss bachelorhood good bye. He has a preference though but can always adjust that except for your level of education and area you come from. He’s almost 30 and a professional.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:

Amen. Thanks, I will.
the more you wait the more it becomes harder. Open you mind to love whether black white chinese divorced single father. In your late 30s being single will drive you nuts and depressed my dear

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:
Thank you. I have really tried.
Don't let anyone here make you feel bad for your preference. You're indeed not asking for too much and you're still fairly young if you're in your early 30s. The guys commenting here are hypocrites and bash single mothers left and right. May you find your heart's desires.

5 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
theButterfly:
Don't let anyone here make you feel bad for your preference. You're indeed not asking for too much and you're still fairly young if you're in your early 30s. The guys commenting here are hypocrites and bash single mothers left and right. May you find your heart's desires.
stop deceiving these gals. She is already battling loneliness. Nigerian guys where she is would rather go for white or one young hot Nkechi of 24 years in Nigeria. Let them be wise
Re: . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
stop deceiving these gals. She is already battling loneliness. Nigerian guys where she is would rather go for white or one young hot Nkechi of 24 years in Nigeria. Let them be wise
We all have preferences. Leave her alone.

6 Likes

Re: . by Tayor23(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'm available and I'm very serious only if you take me serious
Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:

Amen. Thanks, I will.

Hey! Please channel your energy into something else and leave those ones to keep writing crap.

Every decent and responsible human should have a sort of standard and sense of self worth.
If those ones see not being with a divorcee or single father as an unreasonably high standard, you should know your thought process doesn't align with theirs.

You're not doing divorcees, that's your standard and it's not a bad thing. You'll definitely find what you seek, trust me.
Those that are fine with marrying divorcees and single parents aren't doing anything bad also, it's their choice.

Don't let anyone bully you into accepting crap because of age. Every single one of us is ageing men and women alike, young and old. We must and we'll keep ageing whether we like it or not.

For the guys that say they can choose 50 women at once. Hahaha, it only happens on the internet and in reality for men that have much more to offer.

The ordinary ones also take their time to search and choose.
so chill and keep searching you'll definitely find. Some marry early, some late and others don't marry at all. It will happen for you how it will happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
DBestDoc:

Hey! Please channel your energy into something else and leave those ones to keep writing crap

so chill and keep searching you'll definitely find. Some marry early, some late and others don't marry at all. It will happen for you how it will happen.
keep consoling her. loneliness is real abroad.
Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
keep consoling her. loneliness is real abroad.

Of course it's real everywhere but you're making her feel like she doesn't deserve to have a choice or she has an unrealistic standard. That's not good you know.

Some are married yet lonely. The happiness she seeks might even elude her If she marries a man with so much baggages, seeing that she has been very reserved and decent for most of her life.

Different persons different timing. She'll be happily married at her own time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2019
good luck

1 Like

Re: . by dayleke: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

dayleke, see what i do for love.......... wink

shocked
You had me confused there for a sec.
This is a case of "owo Jacob and voice of Esau".
Or vice versa .
Wetin happen to you?
Wetin you dey inspeckt?

I want dat lexy o....

Back to d quote,
She already disqualified me bro.
Go for "eat"(it)...... cheesy grin
Re: . by dayleke: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
DBestDoc:

Of course it's real everywhere but you're making her feel like she doesn't deserve to have a choice or she has an unrealistic standard. That's not good you know.

Some are married yet lonely. The happiness she seeks might even elude her If she marries a man with so much baggages, seeing that she has been very reserved and decent for most of her life.

"Doki Oloye"!!!
How far?
What's good?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
dayleke:

shocked
You had me confused there for a sec.
This is a case of "owo Jacob and voice of Esau".
Or vice versa .
Wetin happen to you?
Wetin you dey inspeckt?

I want dat lexy o....

Back to d quote,
She already disqualified me bro.
Go for "eat"(it)...... cheesy grin

Blame your mods banning both of my handles (35 & 10 years respectively)......... grin

Even judges in a court of law in Nigeria are more lenient..... wink
Re: . by dayleke: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Blame your mods banning both of my handles (35 & 10 years respectively)......... grin

Even judges in a court of law in Nigeria are more lenient..... wink

35 n 10yrs? shocked shocked shocked
What did you do sir?
You beeped a mod's wife/girlfriend?

Even if d answer is yes, dat one na overkill o.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
dayleke:

35 n 10yrs? shocked shocked shocked
What did you do sir?
You beeped a mod's wife/girlfriend?

Even if d answer is yes, dat one na overkill o.

Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Friend,

You throw one rock on a dating app in the US, you will hit at least ten Nigerian men. Some like you require and others not. Its interesting you're going about it in this manner.

1 Like

Re: . by dayleke: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
InspectorGrundy:

Awon bomboclat....
Aren't there pples on here that "they" know got more than 1 acct/moniker and they even flaunt it sef but nothing dey happen to them.

O ga o.
Re: . by Princelarry304: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have a brother that is single and searching and he met all your requirements the only but is that, he based in Nigeria. I believe you will love the guy and enjoy the relationship .
Re: . by Originalsly: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm...look no farther!...I am right here.... meeting your requirements.... very much single so far..... for the whole of this week..... verrrry loving.... after all... is a whole lot of love in me... I have no choice other than to be loving.... and if you don't believe me.... I can provide you with a longggg list of references.... .I can bet my life that not one of my excesses ex''s will tell you I was not. What's your State? Maybe we should whisper privately.... you know these busy bodies and plunging into people private business.
Re: . by akaahs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
I'm interested but financial incapacitated ll not allow me mingle with you
Re: . by DBestDoc(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
dayleke:

"Doki Oloye"!!!
How far?
What's good?

Doki Oloye? i don't understand what that means.

All is good?
smiley smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
DBestDoc:

theButterfly:
DBestDoc:

Hey! Please channel your energy into something else and leave those ones to keep writing crap.

Every decent and responsible human should have a sort of standard and sense of self worth.
If those ones see not being with a divorcee or single father as an unreasonably high standard, you should know your thought process doesn't align with theirs.

You're not doing divorcees, that's your standard and it's not a bad thing. You'll definitely find what you seek, trust me.
Those that are fine with marrying divorcees and single parents aren't doing anything bad also, it's their choice.

Don't let anyone bully you into accepting crap because of age. Every single one of us is ageing men and women alike, young and old. We must and we'll keep ageing whether we like it or not.

For the guys that say they can choose 50 women at once. Hahaha, it only happens on the internet and in reality for men that have much more to offer.

Thanks ladies.

1 Like

Re: . by khia: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
dreamwords:
I trust Nigerian men I the USA, they have choices ;from whites to blacks they hardly have tines for saucy Nigerian women

Sharon1 this is what I'm talking about. grin
Re: . by boiz2men(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
khia:

Sharon1 this is what I'm talking about. grin

Are u Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? / Loyalty Test With My Girlfriend!!! / See Why Tiwa Savage Like Drinking Okro Water (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.