Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4270 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Single Nigerian Lady Whose Mum Has Mandated To Bring A Boyfriend Home Before Dec / If Your Boyfriend Is Not A Cultist, My Dear You Are Still Single – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Burgerlomo: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Good luck girl cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Burgerlomo: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Chai! I 4 marry you but it's quite unfortunate that I am not qualify in the first place to try my luck grin

1 Like

Re: . by Burgerlomo: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2019
I 4 just keep you 4 house dey gee U belle back to back grin

1 Like

Re: . by BlackAdam55(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2019
caringheart:
I'm looking for a loving single Naija man in the USA for marriage. Help me out of my loneliness. I want a family.

Preferred age range is 31 - 45.

Plsss no single father, no divorced man.

Any tribe ok.

I'm a citizen. I can travel to anywhere in the States or you travel to me.
It is well, BTW are you a Nigerian?
Re: . by Burgerlomo: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2019
BlackAdam55:
It is well, BTW are you a Nigerian?

Yep cool
Re: . by BlackAdam55(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Yep cool
Ok. Good for her, Nigeria men in the usa, over to you guys. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by saltyatarodo: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Still need. 1? Cos i know someone who is i interested

1 Like

Re: . by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On Aug 21, 2019
saltyatarodo:
Still need. 1? Cos i know someone who is i interested

Abeg, refer her to a God fearing dude and not a Maradona asshole. cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Logobenz3: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2019
caringheart:
I'm looking for a loving single Naija man in the USA for marriage. Help me out of my loneliness. I want a family. I'm Nigerian.

Any tribe ok.

Just go to Nigerian gatherings Ok?

1 Like

Re: . by Problemkid1: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Logobenz3:
Just go to Nigerian gatherings Ok?
Lol name sake grin
Re: . by Logobenz3: 2:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Problemkid1:
Lol name sake grin
lol how?
Re: . by Demiladedemzy(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm here. When daddy G.O said it I didn't believe but now it become a reality..... I'm here o
Re: . by Problemkid1: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Logobenz3:
lol how?
I also have account as Logobenz0 grin
Re: . by cooooooks(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Why must be be Nigerian? Do you extend to Canada?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
caringheart:
I'm looking for a loving single Naija man in the USA for marriage. Help me out of my loneliness. I want a family. I'm Nigerian.

Any tribe ok.

Babe your best option is to come seek for husband here in Nigeria. All the guys their always do same.
Re: . by carter009(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Maybe Khia should help her Look for husband over there.
Re: . by khia: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Maybe Khia should help her Look for husband over there.

Seems like she has hit a certain age and now she is panicking and desperate. No there aren't many Nigerians where I live.
Re: . by carter009(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol, if you say so.
khia:

Seems like she has hit a certain age and now she is panicking and desperate. No there aren't many Nigerians where I live.
Re: . by Atlanticfire: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
caringheart:

Any tribe ok.

No single father and no divorced man.

Are you prepared to go the way of our fore fathers and be a second wife to a married man?

1 Like

Re: . by saltyatarodo: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Abeg, refer her to a God fearing dude and not a Maradona asshole. cool

No worry bro, she is in safe hands.

1 Like

Re: . by dreamwords: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
I trust Nigerian men I the USA, they have choices ;from whites to blacks they hardly have tines for saucy Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: . by Tosinng(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Hey caringheart, not sure if you found what you looking for, but I just sent you an email. I live in the US.

caringheart:

Any tribe ok.

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

yet she is still having silly requirements. I pity her in advance
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:

Any tribe ok.

dayleke, see what i do for love.......... wink
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

Which age? No panick or desperation.

ednut1:
yet she is still having silly requirements. I pity her in advance
No single father is a silly requirement?

No need to pity me. Pity yourself.

3 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:
Which age? No panicked or desperation.

No single father is a silly requirement? No need to pity me. Pity yourself.
yes it is. is mercy johnson not enjoying her marriage to a man with 2 previous kids is laura ikeji no enjoying hers too with kanus brother with 2 kids before. keep making silly requirements when you turn 35 they would link you to one 50 years old man
Re: . by cooluzi: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
yes it is. is mercy johnson not enjoying her marriage to a man with 2 previous kids is laura ikeji no enjoying hers too with kanus brother with 2 kids before. keep making silly requirements when you turn 35 they would link you to one 50 years old man
bro free the babe and her requirement

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2019
ednut1:
I'm not looking for a rich man. My requirements are more than lenient. The age range I wrote is broad. Tribe is broad _not picky. Regarding "no single father" _I won't change my stance. Laura Keji and Merci Johnson have chosen their own paths. I will choose mine. I've had one relationship my entire life. I deserve a man with no previous marriage or children. Maybe this means I will be single forever, no problem. You will not marry a single mother with kids, will you? Don't preach to me what you won't do yourself.

9 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2019
cooluzi:
bro free the babe and her requirement
na advice. Husband scarce for abroad. For her to dey come nl shud tell u how e be.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:
I'm not looking for a rich man. My requirements are more than lenient. The age range I wrote is broad. Tribe is broad _not picky. Regarding "no single father" _I won't change my stance. Laura Keji and Merci Johnson have chosen their own paths. I will choose mine. I've had one relationship my entire life. I deserve a man with no previous marriage or children. Maybe this means I will be single forever, no problem. You will not marry a single mother with kids, will you? Don't preach to me what you won't do yourself.

Yen yen yen. pele o. unlike you i am a guy i can get at least 5 ladies to marry by december if i want. same cant be said for a lady in a place with few nigerians and a place where nigerian men prefer to come home to pick homely babes. be wise
Re: . by IceColdVeins(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2019
caringheart:

Any tribe ok.

I am a German resident...come and chop life in Europe haahaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide, My Mother Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend / Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her? / Why all women prefer shorter guys, revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.