Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The 10 Pucci Commandments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Pucci Commandments (3970 Views)

Man Watches As His Wife Get Her Pucci Tattooed. / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Pucci Commandments by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2019
1. Let's get one thing clear, I'm not in love, I just smash a lot..what do you think this is?

2. I am deeply persuaded that it's not mine, it's just my turn; I am not the owner, I have it on lease; why should I pair bond or waste my strength and resources on an unsubmissive and unfaithful woman?

3. I submit that no greater fraud has been perpetuated on men than the notion of erotic love; this temporary madness which in 3 seasons dissipates and for which the world now requires me to spend my lifetime in repayment; no pucci is worth it, love eros..what a fraud

4. Gentlemen, considering the present state of things, what fool gets yoked, the barn gates are left ajar and the dogs of whoredom are let loose. Who buys the Cow when the milk is free?

5. If both genders are equal, what use is coupling? Why do we need each other if nature has bestowed on us equal abilities? This is madness a veritable symptom of a malady of thought.

6. Cap n Sav-a-O yells out 'never hit a woman' lol what an idiot

7. A virgin may be saved from herself, but there's no guarantee she won't be compromised; for a punctured woman below 25yrs, its caveat emptor; anything above 25yrs is playing with fire, no longer is she capable of pair bonding, she has an insidious agenda, all who go in to her do so at the risk of their lives..

8. Beneath the thousand cock stare hides a thousand daggers

9. So you think you've found the one lol if she carries a phone with an internet connection, I bet you I can lay her in 30days.

10. The harlot with the painted lips, the witch at the abortion clinic and Jezebaal the feminist...that's your girlfriend, the one you met in college.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Junkie1: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2019
MA NIGGA
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Okay. it has been noted.
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by ubunja(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
1. Let's get one thing clear, I'm not in love, I just smash a lot..what do you think this is?

2. I am deeply persuaded that it's not mine, it's just my turn; I am not the owner, I have it on lease; why should I pair bond or waste my strength and resources on an unsubmissive and unfaithful woman?

3. I submit that no greater fraud has been perpetuated on men than the notion of erotic love; this temporary madness which in 3 seasons dissipates and for which the world now requires me to spend my lifetime in repayment; no pucci is worth it, love eros..what a fraud

4. Gentlemen, considering the present state of things, what fool gets yoked, the barn gates are left ajar and the dogs of whoredom are let loose. Who buys the Cow when the milk is free?

5. If both genders are equal, what use is coupling? Why do we need each other if nature has bestowed on us equal abilities? This is madness a veritable symptom of a malady of thought.

7. A virgin may be saved from herself, but there's no guarantee she won't be compromised; for a punctured woman below 25yrs, its caveat emptor; anything above 25yrs is playing with fire, no longer is she capable of pair bonding, she has an insidious agenda, all who go in to her do so at the risk of their lives..

9. So you think you've found the one lol if she carries a phone with an internet connection, I bet you I can lay her in 30days.

10. The harlot with the painted lips, the witch at the abortion clinic and Jezebaal the feminist...that's your girlfriend, the one you met in college.
yep. it's never yours bros.

IT'S JUST YOUR TURN

8 Likes

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by COOL10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
WORD
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Ilekokonit: 1:16am On Jan 02, 2020
GogobiriLalas:

This is deep.
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by slygizax: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2020
I wish I could just make copies of these and share to guys. Lol.almost every lady has an agenda.
Never ever fall for the innocent act, the damsel in distress act, there is a reason why women who have power are monsters it's because their true nature stands out . Hilary Clinton is worse than Hitler, tell me a better thief than deziani.
I remember in college when an ex convinced me that a stalker was sending her nude pics and love messages.this same gal practically put a sign on forehead saying stay away he is mine . If you were not scared before please be very afraid of women

1 Like

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by zexy2030(m): 5:20am On Jan 02, 2020
Women are blessed with multi tasking, you can only catch her if you can be with her every seconds and that's even worse when relating with a woman.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by BabbanBura(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2020
GogobiriLalas:

Realisations from personal experiences!
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Who buys the Cow when the milk is free?
those who needs the meat for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by MizzPhoney(f): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2020
WOW!! I love this... Someone has seen hell I must say...

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by MedicH: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2020
wow... lol this is poison

Gentlemen, considering the present state of things, what fool gets yoked, the barn gates are left ajar and the dogs of whoredom are let loose. Who buys the Cow when the milk is free?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Jodha(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2020
Gibberish
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Omar09(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
Gibberish

You didn't have to comment. You could have ignored.
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by GeneralPula: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2020
GogobiriLalas:

Lol truest shiiii
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Jodha(f): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Omar09:

You didn't have to comment. You could have ignored.

I chose not to ignore... it's my decision...

This yhur comment ain't necessary either...yhu should have ignored...
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Omar09(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
those who needs the meat for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner
Cholesterol is very dangerous to the body.
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Omar09(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

I chose not to ignore... it's my decision...
This yhur comment ain't necessary either...yhu should have ignored...

I didn't ignore because I know that's true and I like it. You shouldn't have been here in the first place, all you are after is chasing clout and trying to make yourself noticed in this forum by making stu.pid comments here.

Well you caught my eye, I have noticed you. Dum.b dum.b

1 Like

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Jodha(f): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Omar09:

I didn't ignore because I know that's true and I like it. You shouldn't have been here in the first place, all you are after is chasing clout and trying to make yourself noticed in this forum by making stu.pid comments here.

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by DexterousOne(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by czarr(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Nice piece grin
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by 2buffagain(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2020
MedicH:
wow... lol this is poison

Gentlemen, considering the present state of things, what fool gets yoked, the barn gates are left ajar and the dogs of whoredom are let loose. Who buys the Cow when the milk is free?

This photo grin grin.

This should be the Red Pill abi MGTOW meme photo.
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by MedicH: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omar09:

Exactly. Chasing clout since 1999
Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Octopusssy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
One failed marriage and they come online to start writing rubbish. Op's marriage failed for reasons best known to him so what you see here are the rantings of a bitter man

1 Like

Re: The 10 Pucci Commandments by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
One failed marriage and they come online to start writing rubbish. Op's marriage failed for reasons best known to him so what you see here are the rantings of a bitter man
Or maybe OP is swimming in pucci and wants to share his method with his fellow brethren... grin

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? / Nowadays You Don't Have To Ask A Girl Out, To Date Her... / When She Says You Have A Big Penis, But Don’t Know How To Use It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.