Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter (6966 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Alwaysking: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Greet ya mama for me.
Ode! he's talking of this new generation Nigerian girls, bunch of broke, empty brained leeches!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Emmmy360(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
She did it with the wrong guy grin
Lamanii22:

Lol she deserved it... She wanted to trend nii... To get noticed
grin grin grin
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Jerkules: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Broke ass bitches forming slay queen. Snapping pictures at hotels.. Nothing to offer except twerk videos and blowjobs
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alwaysking:
Ode! he's talking of this new generation Nigerian girls, bunch of broke, empty brained leeches!

Your stupidity is inbound, are you his mouth piece or his fish brain type writer?

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Alwaysking: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Your stupidity is inbound, are you his mouth piece or his fish brain type writer?
Your brain is too empty to comprehend him, omo ale oshi. cheesy
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by krushdripper(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

madam abeg keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alwaysking:
Your brain is too empty to comprehend him, omo ale oshi. cheesy

Oloripelebe oshisko, elenu nla omo gutter, alailopolo.

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
krushdripper:
madam abeg keep quiet

Come n shut my mouth through the phone nah, ode.

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Alwaysking: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
krushdripper:
madam abeg keep quiet
Don't mind the mumu girl with no manners.
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Oluromantic: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Greet ya mama for me.
My mama no follow una clamour for gender equality. She's a woman who looks up to her husband and she's not ashamed of it

It's you girls of now that show dustbin parasite begging and still want morning sunshine glory. Sometimes goat have worth pass you people

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluromantic:

My mama no follow una clamour for gender equality. She's a woman who looks up to her husband and she's not ashamed of it

It's you girls of now that show dust bin parasite begging style and still want morning sunshine glory. Sometimes goat have worth pass you people

Like attracts like not opposites, you attract dustbin parasite begging style girls becos you are a dustbin parasite, when next you see a goat, seduce the goat, fall in love with the goat since y'all are on the same level, who knows, the goat may teach you never to generalise women anymore.

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Alwaysking:
Don't mind the mumu girl with no manners.

You are stupidly irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Oluromantic: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Like attracts like not opposites, you attracted a dustbin parasite begging style girls becos you are a dustbin parasite, when next you see a goat, seduce the goat, fall in love with the goat since y'all are on the same level, who knows, the goat may teach you never to generalise women anymore.
Lol even your speech is very poor. Shame!
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oluromantic:

Lol even your speech is very poor. Shame!

Poor or you lack comprehension skills, the bigger shame is you.

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Oluromantic: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Poor or you lack comprehension skills, the bigger shame is you.
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Lamanii22(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Emmmy360:
She did it with the wrong guy grin grin grin grin

I swear man

1 Like

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by IndispensableGo: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
1 Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain. 2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies . 3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair. [ 188 more words ]
https://www.royalng.com/must-read-benefit-of-sex/
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Mzstephh(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
wow, anyways guys check out my videos on youtube for my fellow dark skinned sisters I have been using this natural toner. Check out my review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KepErnkLkms
Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by Problemkid1: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Most especially Nigeria girls no get shame at all. Lazy bunch of useless creatures grin grin grin

Re: Slaying Went Wrong On Twitter by nelklyn(m): 3:20am On Aug 22, 2019
That guy no get joy at all... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / Woman Squeezes Man’s Test!cles As She Goes Through His Phone / For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.