Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (39087 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by money5: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Recycling of waste polythens is one big business that need knvestments.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
money5:

Recycling of waste polythens is one big business that need knvestments.

Nice one, but what kinda investment are we looking at?
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by adamondroc(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2009
The service industry is highly neglected and needs to be encouraged to grow, it is the sector that can assist the small biz who have no capital, skills and managment know-how but can learn on the job.
If well handled it can power 60-70% of the economy, The information marketing inductry, entertainment, public speaking, the telecoms new baby-mobile value added service, etc. see more http://millionairesforum.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by readonce: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2009
nice topic, the Good thing abt nigeria is that we have areas that we can invest in.
but the level of corruption wont let u realise ur profit on time.pple working for u want
to earn more than u cuz they feel u are makin enough money for urself.
anyways, another open sector to invest is the maritime haulage
am sure we have heard abt port congestion, right?
movement of containers from loading point(port) to point of discharge(anywhere in lagos)
doing this biz will relieve the port management from congestion.
you want to know more?
contact ridwan-08029318915
HAULRIGHT LOGISTICS
41,CALCUTTA CRESCENT.APAPA
email-readonce@yahoo.com
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by darksoul: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2009
Back home, would you say someone with a fair share of high gross income would an should invest in land?
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by blesdman(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2009
The economic progress of any nation largely depends on the availability of electrical power. I am typing this post because I have power in my house.
Every one can read this ppost because they 've also got power in their houses.

The sale of electrical power can not be exhausted, market wise.
First, let the power industry be deregulated.
And let PHCN be decentralised into subregions. North, South south, South west, South East. Central. The essence of this arrangement is for investors to buy into the Nation's power infrastructure.
Let the power industry be run regionally so that the whole country doesn't have to suffer outages at one time.
This implies the setting up of about 50 companies to run this system. The role of the government should be to provide an enabling environment for the system to run efficiently and cost effectively for the benefit of all. YOu can also imagine the effect of this arrangement on the masses vis a vis employment opportunities.

Secondly, there is a threat of food scarcity in Nigeria. May I say that this is a dire situation if not checked early. It will amaze you that the Niger Delta may not be able to be assured of food security should there be no crude oil. Infact, it presently has the highest inflationary rate in terms of food products. This is an investment mine for those in the Niger Delta region. This is only a matter of thinking a good system to acquire lands and run your food production. Nigeria is blessed with good loamy soils especially in the Niger-Deltan region but I'm really amazed at the lact of industry among its folks. I Bet you this is a hot business area. Feed the whole Niger Delta region with cheap food and you will be a monopoly and principality.
I await your comments on this post while I prepare to proffer more ideas.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by upgradeu: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2009
We need more young millionaires
in Nigeria, and you should be
one of them.

I will gladly Share the Millionaire Secrets
with You.

100% Guaranteed to change your
financial life forever.

You have nothing to lose. Send an email
to moremillions4u@yahoo.com
for FREE details.

Opportunities like these don't wait
for every one. Today is the best day
to invest.

This is your day! Act NOW
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by denny4ril: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2009
u can use your idea and get rich in nigeria. it is all about what you see. FREE LOAN is available at http://financeloan101..com. c u later
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by emmasco82: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
I HAVE A BUSINESS FOR ANY ONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MAKING BIG PROFIT.

WE SELL USB FLASH DRIVE
AT A CHEAPEST PRICE,

WE SELL IN WHOLE SALE AND ALSO RETAIL,

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US TODAY ON:
07032735205, 07029511991

WE HAVE IN STOCK

1 GB
2 GB

AT A CHEAPEST PRICES. CALL US TODAY TO PLACE YOUR ORDER,.
WE SHIP NATIONWIDE.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by lanrujay(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
we need real time artisans in the Nigerian economy if there is any serious bid for a tun around in the economy!
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Ronbryce: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Nelking: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2009
Do u need idea for ideas sake or u going to invest in a sound business idea? I have seval ideas that would lift many Nigerians from poverty to prosperity. My vision is to empower 10, 000 people within 3 5 years and 100, 000m with the ideas multiplier effects. If u are a venture capitalist who wish to invest in a sound project, then we can talk. My email is nellyjay2009@yahoo.com. Nelking
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by DisGuy: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
upgradeu:

We need more young millionaires
in Nigeria, and you should be
one of them.

I will gladly Share the Millionaire Secrets
with You.

100% Guaranteed to change your
financial life forever.

You have nothing to lose. Send an email
to moremillions4u@yahoo.com
for FREE details.

Opportunities like these don't wait
for every one. Today is the best day
to invest.

This is your day! Act NOW

so are you a millionaire now? cool
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by acuton: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
I need idea on market strategies in Nigeria.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Itohan123(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2009
s
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by claycares: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nice one. tnks.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by claycares: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nice one. tnks.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by rtforex: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
It may sound very funny, But if you can invest in agricultural products.Transport them from the north to lagos.You will be making atleast 30% profit per trip.I believe in trading.That is why Iam a currency trader.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by mayow91: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
this is an opportunity 4 u to invest ur business in this site www.stocklearn..com
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by rtforex: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
@mayow91. do you recommend that we should start buying nigerain shares now? What informs your trade calls?
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by okeey(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2009
good info
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by printsss: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2009
thk
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by tundejayz: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2009
invest in a recording studio ,i have a big space plus experience in sound engineering
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by feedel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
OIL AND GAS SERVICING

though the oil industry has been there for long,i think it has been dominated by the foreigners.Nigerians should take advantage of the local content policy to invest in this sector and thereby create more jobs.the newly launched Nigerian Petroleum Exchange(NIPEX) electronic bidding/e-market place will also go a lond way in assisting Nigerians get into the marine services business.Nipex and local content encourage indeginous participation.here is a market research report on viability of the marine services/equipment supply business.check it out in this blog: www.hymarkconcepts..com
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by feedel(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2009
OIL AND GAS SERVICES

The Nigerian oil and gas industry has been dominated by the foreign oil servicing companies since inception.We should take advantage of the local content policy and the recently launched Nigerian Petroleum Exchange(NIPEX) both of which encourage indigenous participation,to get into this sector of our economy.There is indeed a lot of money to be made here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.