Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria (39081 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by olivedmund(m): 3:08am On Sep 22, 2009
HI,
NIGERIA IS FULL OF OPPORTUNITIES ANY AREA YOU VENTURE WILL PROFIT YOU AND THE COUNTRY. CHEERS

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by feedel(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2009
Nigeria is indeed full of oportunities,the bigest of which i believe is the oil and gas(go to my profile,click on my website for a market survey report),but one has to specialize in one area and be focused too.A jack of all trade is a master of non!
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by TBOYY: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
this thread catches my attentn can u plz throw more light, i'm intrested plzz. cheers[
It may sound very funny, But if you can invest in agricultural products.Transport them from the north to lagos.You will be making atleast 30% profit per trip.I believe in trading.That is why Iam a currency trader.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by TBOYY: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
rtforex, i'm interested in this ur line of biz, dat is transportn agric produce frm d nth 2 lag. can u plz enlightn me. cheers.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by oluyale(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
Oil & Gas

I have 4 yrs hand- on experience in Oil and Gas transactios, both in the Upstream and Downstream of the Economy,
There are lots of business opportunities in the sector

I have a detailed solid plan that can pull atleast 5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION NAIRA ONLY) on mothly basis. and NO RISK IS ATTACHED.
Looking for an Investor

I 'm a banker by profession but my biz is Oil,

I promise not to share the Idea with anyone in this forum, except who ever want to invest. I MEAN "NO RISK AT ALL"
I have structured the model to curtail all major risk.

check my company http://oilandgasstakeholders..com/2009/09/our-company.html
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Excellent2: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hello, friends for you to get Investments opporturnities in Nigeria, why don't you visit this blog- (www.finebizstrategies..com)
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by gonyix: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2009
Guys I believe b4 we can move forward, Corruption and the issue of power would have to be dealt with.
All the ideas here are xellent, but the get rich quick mentality and epileptic power supply in Niaja, remains an albatross on our development, but as for the potential, we have it.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by gonyix: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2009
oluyale:

Oil & Gas

I have 4 yrs hand- on experience in Oil and Gas transactios, both in the Upstream and Downstream of the Economy,

I have a detailed solid plan that can pull atleast 5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION NAIRA ONLY) on mothly basis. and NO RISK IS ATTACHED.
Looking for an Investor

I promise not to share the Idea with anyone in this forum, except who ever want to invest. I MEAN "NO RISK AT ALL"

Let me know a little bit about this business, The figures u r quoting here are quite bit, hope it is not too good to be true, you know what they say about things like that. Fire me some email at onyix67@yahoo.com lets c I might b interested.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2009
oluyale:

Oil & Gas

Looking for an Investor

Another blogger that is looking for traffic for google Adsense.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by McDoe(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2009
Investment on ideas tops. Human capital men, every other thing will manifest.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Oil business needs investment and people are seriously making it in dat industry,

SHALOM
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by MrOribi: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2009
i came accross these blog, you can check it out and say what you think www.soneztradingcompany..com
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by tarano: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
This is very good avenue for constructive ideas development, An investment must yield appreciable profit, I will think of an investment??
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by QKSolution: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
A VERY GOOD BUSINESS AREA THAT GUARANTEES YOUR FAT DECEMBER IS HERE. CHECK IT OUT BELOW:

http://www.info-mart.com/affiliates/?affid=68854&p_id=579

1 Like

Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Mobilevic(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
Goverment should provides basic social amenities like; Road,water light,realistic fight against curruption and good leadership.If these are judiciously done,common man can always survive on their own.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by emaginate: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
we need to explore outsourcing,customer service outsourcing.India makes billions of dollars from call centers,they have call centers that employ millions of people who offer customer service support for companies in the us.companies in the us and uk outsource their customer service calls to India, bcoz they are cheaper to hire.We can have this kind of business opportunity in nigeria.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by DisGuy: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
emaginate:

we need to explore outsourcing,customer service outsourcing.India makes billions of dollars from call centers,they have call centers that employ millions of people who offer customer service support for companies in the us.companies in the us and uk outsource their customer service calls to India, bcoz they are cheaper to hire.We can have this kind of business opportunity in nigeria.

companies will rather pay $100/hr in their home countries instead of outsourcing their call centres to nigeria!!
coz we are too smart for our own brain and never content with salary!!!

there are call centres in SA now
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by kunle22(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by BAC: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
Give a poor man 100 Naira and he will turn it to Zero Naira. Give A rich man 100 Naira and he will turn it in to 1000 naira.

That is why the rich rules over the poor and the borrower will always a servant to the lender.

Poor people can be very wicked especially in Nigeria, they have parked their brains for good. So no matter how much you tax the rich the poor's brains will still remain parked.

DYOR ( do your own reasearch)
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by rbn: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
Information Technology is one key area in Nigeria that needs investment and urgent attention. Enough of this oil thing. The richest men in the world today are not oil dealers. Government should sought ways of encouraging IT companies in the country. IT is making life easy for all the world over. People can do almost everything online including making payment using owode.com and other payment system available.
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by edetmike: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
C[b]heckout what we're doing in this blog www.oilandgaz.blogpot.com and see if you can do the same, or even partner with us[/b]
Re: Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria by Aijay234(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2009
One great biz to invest in is gold dust.gold is sth that doesnt lose its value like shares and u can store 4 along period and at a very high returns and its nt risky.more info call ijeoma on 07069513220.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.