Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman (3090 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Truthwords: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
We live in days and times when there are people out there trying to blur the lines between the 2 genders ; namely male and female. The LGBTQ and their gender fluidity agenda is going wild these days.

If you go to places with a very high population of trannies such as the United States, Canada, the UK, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, South Africa, Thailand etc ( to name a few) , it could be hard telling the difference between a real woman and a transgender woman due to the advancement of gender changing surgeries and hormone treatments etc.

If you happen to find yourself in any of these places, here are 3 major signs to look out for, so that you don't take home a fake girl and hear stories that touch.

* THE FINGERS : men's ring finger are ALWAYS longer than the index finger, while a woman's ring finger are ALWAYS either shorter or equal in length to her index finger. If you see a woman with her ring finger longer than her index finger, she is most likely to be a transgender woman. ( I am sure most of you are already checking your fingers to confirm this fact. grin)

* HIP TO SHOULDER RATIO : Irrespective of your shape, height or size, A man's shoulders are wider than his hips while a woman's shoulders her narrower than her hips.

* THE WAIST : No matter the shape or size of a man or woman's body, A man's waist is below his navel, while a woman's waist is above her navel. ( stand in front of the mirror to confirm this ).

You can check YouTube for more information about these differences.

I lost a relative in Brazil who took a girl out on a date, when he got home and they got romantic, he took off her clothes and a surprise was waiting for him. He politely turned her advances down and she got annoyed and shot him for rejecting her. She later got arrested and she confessed to her crime. Lots of Nigerians and other Africans have been killed this way . ( I am not kidding, this is a true life story, shine your eyes ). Most transgender people are usually violent due to the hormones that they inject into themselves. It gets them emotionally messed up. I look forward to your comments below.

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lies, op you lie.
checked my fingers and a friends. Ring finger is longer models are a perfect example of shoulders broader than hips the waist is correct.
besides we dont need this tips. Who the h£ll cant spot a trans.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by czarina(f): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lies, op you lie.

checked my fingers and a friends. Ring finger is longer
models are a perfect example of shoulders broader than hips
the waist is correct.

Really?

These are trans women

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
czarina:
Really?
These are trans women
If she speaks you'll know. Her voice.

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by czarina(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
If she speaks you'll know. Her voice.
You're shifting the goal post now.

Why? embarassed
Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Clinghton: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
All I can say is may I not fall victim, very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
czarina:
You're shifting the goal post now.

Why? embarassed
grin im not. I meant the op was lying about the finger and waist stuff.

i meant spot not only physically. But if your in a room with a trans you'll know. Even by manner.

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Phenomenal16(f): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2019
czarina:
Really?

These are trans women
...the legs says it all
Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Truthwords: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lies, op you lie.

checked my fingers and a friends. Ring finger is longer
models are a perfect example of shoulders broader than hips
the waist is correct.

Visit Mag Bitter Truth channel on YouTube, you will learn a lot more than I stated here. Also check your fingers closely, don't stretch them, you will discover that your ring finger is either shorter or equal to your index finger.
Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Truthwords:
Visit Mag Bitter Truth channel on YouTube, you will learn a lot more than I stated here. Also check your fingers closely, don't stretch them, you will discover that your ring finger is either shorter or equal to your index finger.
Yea. I just checked again. It's correct. My ring is slightly shorter. Dont mind my previous post wink

2 Likes

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Truthwords:
Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by loffyloffy: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2019
As a man , i will rather have a female maseur..I cant imagine a man touching me all over in the name of massage

3 Likes

Re: 3 Major Signs To Spot And Identify A Transgender Woman by triplex419: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2019
I think all the evidence provided here are correct thanks for the info... at least it will reduce the rate of homosexuality... I can't imagine my self making love to a fake she... very disgusting

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

During A House Party, A Man Tells His Wife, "You Just Dey Show Yourself" / Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Was Too Worldly Wise For Your Liking. / Beautiful Nigerian Transgender, Deevah, Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.