Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? (3308 Views)

Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

Perhaps you should try proving how your law of liberty faults my position using scriptures. I live by that same law of liberty if you must know. But I uphold the law and commandments of YAH.

I'm waiting for the questions. Endeavour to put forth your arguments fir or against clearly.

Beware of dogs, and do not allow them to wear you

1 Like

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrPresident1:

Beware of dogs, and do not allow them to wear you

Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:
Perhaps you should try proving how your law of liberty faults my position using scriptures. I live by that same law of liberty if you must know. But I uphold the law and commandments of YAH.
I merely was checking and to be reassured you do, that's all donnie. Nothing to do with proving and/or finding faults

I am glad you admit you live by the law of liberty, but what of its application donnie, lol, how is it applied? How strong is this law? When was it instituted? Has it always being there, just as the law of aerodynamics had been, before taken advantage of, by the Wright brothers, lol, hmm? Please donnie, give 2-3 illustrative examples, of how you exercising and/or applying the law of liberty (i.e. James 1:25, James 2:12 and Romans 8:2 placed/set side by side with Galatians 6:2 and 1 Corinthians 9:21, to see this interesting effect, lol)

donnie:
I'm waiting for the questions.
Clear up, the previously and/or already earlier asked questions first please. Only then, will allowance be available or be made, for more, if necesssary, question(s) to ask, lol

When answering each and everyone of the yet unresponded to, questions, please make sure you reply back using the same format the questions were asked, this meaning, the questions were numbered up, so I expect your replies to match the order, number, manner and way the questions were asked. Remember, I confessed that I am trying to unwrap and unravel you, so to see how woke you are, lol, you are deep, but I am curious about the depth. I dont do assumption, if I am not sure of how you stand, I'll ask questions, in order to establish, not assume. Sometimes, I ask feeler questions, which serves as a means to gauge how a person is on a particular interest, lol

Listen, I'll tell you what. I'll make it easier by repeating all the questions that are outstanding from your end, lol. They are:

1/ How many sabbaths do you to your understanding know of?
2/ Please are you able to list these sabbaths' name? If yes what are they?
3/ Did Jesus partake of any Passover meal, just before He was arrested?
4/ How many sabbaths were there, between the the run up to Jesus' arrest and up to the day He resurrected?

1/ What is it, really do you mean by "Authority"?
2/ What biblical references are you basing "sign/ mark of Authority on the Earth" on, hmm?
3/ If you want to advance that Rome is the beast, which I havent much of a qualms about, then who and/or what is the second beast donnie, hmm?

1/ Do you flick on the electric switches in your home providing electricity coming from the national grid and managed or supplied by the local Electricity Distribution Company (DISCO), hmm?
2/ Have you considered that if you believe Saturday is Sabbath, and so is a sin to work on that day, then you're complicit in breaking the Sabbath through your making use of electricity generated by another working on Saturday, erhn?

donnie:
... Endeavour to put forth your arguments for or against clearly.
donnie, sorry to disappoint you, but I dont do arguments. I never and I wont start with you, lol. I'll lay down a stick on the ground, placed alongside and/or besides yours and the work, as simply as that, lol, is well done.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by sonmvayina(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Do you keep all 613 laws of God today? Are the laws of Moses perfect?

They are all laws of God, not Moses, they are for the Jews alone.. The rest of mankind are to follow the 7 noahide laws..

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/62221/jewish/The-7-Noahide-Laws-Universal-Morality.htm
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

1/ How many sabbaths do you to your understanding know of?
2/ Please are you able to list these sabbaths' name? If yes what are they?
3/ Did Jesus partake of any Passover meal, just before He was arrested?
4/ How many sabbaths were there, between the the run up to Jesus' arrest and up to the day He resurrected?

1/ Do you flick on the electric switches in your home providing electricity coming from the national grid and managed or supplied by the local Electricity Distribution Company (DISCO), hmm?
2/ Have you considered that if you believe Saturday is Sabbath, and so is a sin to work on that day, then you're complicit in breaking the Sabbath through your making use of electricity generated by another working on Saturday, erhn?

donnie, sorry to disappoint you, but I dont do arguments. I never and I wont start with you, lol. I'll lay down a stick on the ground, placed alongside and/or besides yours and the work, as simply as that, lol, is well done.

Besides the 7th day, All the Feasts of YAH are Sabbath's and I have shown you how YAHUSHA kept them.

I don't have to reply you, talkless of using whatever format you propose.

And try not to ask ten questions at the same time. Who does that? shocked Abi am I living for you? smiley

Your statement about being complicit for using electricity is the same kind the Pharisees tried to trap Messiah with and he corrected them. Even those who work in the electricity company may choose to shelve all extra work besides providing electricity for all, which in itself is a good work.

The Shabbat is for our benefit, it is not a punishment. Messiah taught the law, bringing proper understanding. So it will not be a sin to heal someone suffering with sickness. Or to dress an accident victim's wound. Or to help remove one of your cattle that falls into a pit. Or to help an elder person to with her bags. That will be a good thing and commendable on the Shabbat.

Also the priests who worked in the temple too had to work for others who came to worship. In such a case they are excused.

No one keeps the Shabbat by mistake, you will know you're doing so. I round up all my buying, selling or cooking Friday evening. I could even clean the house on Friday evening against the Shabbat. You should choose to stay away from careless jesting, or unwholesome communication. Those who work with me know "no work on SHABBAT" no matter how pressing our target. Give attention to meditation on the Torah at home etc. Have a good meal, make a feast. You may welcome or visit a family or friend. Sanctify that day unto YAHUAH and REST.

Funny enough you did not ask all these brilliant questions when you were told to close work and rest on the 1st day of the week in honor of the SUN god (Baal). But when it comes to keeping YAH's commandments you become very smart. undecided

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by sonmvayina(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Saviour from what?
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

They are all laws of God, not Moses, they are for the Jews alone.. The rest of mankind are to follow the 7 noahide laws..

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/62221/jewish/The-7-Noahide-Laws-Universal-Morality.htm
Oh l thought you were a jew. So tell me, these laws such as giving a raped woman to her rapist to marry, and stuff like that, are you saying they are from God?
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:
Besides the 7th day, All the Feasts of YAH are Sabbath's and I have shown you how YAHUSHA kept them.
donnie, c'mon now, I never asked you nah, to show whether or not, YAHUSHA kept the 7th day and All the Feasts of YAH Sabbaths. There is a method(s) and/or reason(s), used to ask you each and/or all the questioning (e.g. numbered question etcetera)

donnie:
I don't have to reply you, talkless of using whatever format you propose.
This sort of emotional outburst, is not a healthy manner nor wise way, to take this. I have maximum respect for you. People like you are few and far in between. I easily would oblige you if the shoe was on the other foot and are make known what your preferences are and/or were. If you hypothetically have asked me to jump, I would gladly oblige after asking you how high. Whats so difficult in obeying simple , innocent and harmless rules nah donnie?

donnie:
And try not to ask ten questions at the same time. Who does that? shocked Abi am I living for you? smiley
Repeating the ten questions wouldnt have happened, if you have dutifully answered them in the first place nah, lol. Dare I say, correctly, properly and in numbered order answered them, lol

donnie:
Your statement about being complicit for using electricity is the same kind the Pharisees tried to trap Messiah with and he corrected them. Even those who work in the electricity company may choose to shelve all extra work besides providing electricity for all, which in itself is a good work.
It wasnt a trick question donnie. The two were simple questions that required binary Yes or No answers, that will allow the discourse to progress on, but well ...

Muttleylaff: ... Mark 2:23-27, contextually, even shows how our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, Jesus Christ, explains, that God did not have the Sabbath and then man to serve this day. That, the Sabbath, actually and/or in the first place, was made to serve man and to be for his/her benefit, as well, as being. Our bodies are not concrete, cement nor wood. We need to rest, so to regain expended strength and power so to manage and/or maintain our health, well-being and wellness. The other truth of the whole Sabbath matter, is that God didnt necessarily have to rest, but He, leading by example, did. He acted in this way, to show us how to act.

Left to us, we will work round the clock, running and chasing after money until we run ourselves down, run out of steam and then unceremoniously fall to the ground and prematurely just like that drop dead. You dont lead, "thou shall not... thou shall keep my ...," by lip service, you lead by example. The "lead by example," is not the main thing, in positively influencing us, it is the only thing, lol. Leading by example is the most powerful advice you can give to anyone, and so after the sixth day, God rested on the seventh, lol

donnie:
The Shabbat is for our benefit, it is not a punishment. Messiah taught the law, bringing proper understanding.
Gbam!. God bless you real good, just right there and straighaway wherever you are right now. Amen, lol.

Yes ooo. Messiah taught the law, bringing proper understanding. YAHUSHA, even taught about what happens after death and revealed some understanding of what happens after death. Of course, you know nah, lol, that Hell aka Hades is not a Jewish concept nah, lol, that's all about Greek mythology, lol. We disgress, so I go no further, lol

So, the proper understanding, is what? YAHUSHA, gave the understanding of how to distinct between the tradition of man and the word of YAH. It is the understanding to make the distinction between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law, lol. Praise God. Alleluia

You can see from my pasted mention above there, which is an excerpt, cut out and pasted from my first post on this thread, that I agree and I am in tune with almost all, if not all, you are saying, BUT, lol, yeah, its capital BUT, there's a bigger and simple picture brother, lol. OK, here is a question, why did God rest, lol? What's the reason why God rested? I am sorry I lol, its just I already know what cliché and/or scripted answers to expect coming, lol. You have a right heart and good intentions, but be careful because the road to damnation is paved with good intentions.
Deliberate on. Matthew 27:51, Hebrews 8:13 and Hebrews 10:19-20)

donnie:
So it will not be a sin to heal someone suffering with sickness. Or to dress an accident victim's wound. Or to help remove one of your cattle that falls into a pit. Or to help an elder person to with her bags. That will be a good thing and commendable on the Shabbat.
Exactamente! The spirit of the law things. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know, lol

donnie:
Also the priests who worked in the temple too had to work for others who came to worship. In such a case they are excused.
We all, afterall donnie, are a royal priesthood, a people for His own possession, lol. Please dont do a straw man fallacy on me

donnie:
No one keeps the Shabbat by mistake, you will know you're doing so. I round up all my buying, selling or cooking Friday evening. I could even clean the house on Friday evening against the Shabbat. You should choose to stay away from careless jesting, or unwholesome communication. Those who work with me know "no work on SHABBAT" no matter how pressing our target. Give attention to meditation on the Torah at home etc. Have a good meal, make a feast. You may welcome or visit a family or friend. Sanctify that day unto YAHUAH and REST.
Every day is sanctified to the LORD. All days are the LORD's, the Owner of all days brother, lol. Please dont be a Pharisee, dont be a "Far-to-see"

donnie:
Funny enough you did not ask all these brilliant questions when you were told to close work and rest on the 1st day of the week in honor of the SUN god (Baal).
C'mon now donnie, smh, you're bigger than this to be descending to blows under the belt cheap shots. Fyi, I know how to and/or can fight fire with fire. Please, you dont want to again go down this dirty, murky santimonous route with me because I will suffer you gladly as I wade in with you, to show you that, you really arent smelling of lavender nor a bunch of sweet smelling roses

PS: I'll holler you once I get to our "Eli, Eli..." discourse, lol
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
Saviour from what?
How you "Saviour from what"? This has no meaning the way you constructed the sentence and/or question. Please rephrase the question
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
Nope, we are doing a full cirlce. We are going back to the very beginning, further from Noahide laws. We are going back to Eden, lol

Daejoyoung:
Oh l thought you were a jew. So tell me, these laws such as giving a raped woman to her rapist to marry, and stuff like that, are you saying they are from God?
He is neither here nor there. He behaves, as if like a goat, thats confused after straying on to an astroturf. Next you'll hear him talk about, will be Marduk and/or Enki, lol. Shows you what's going on with him, lol
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, c'mon now, I never asked you nah, to show whether or not, YAHUSHA kept the 7th day and All the Feasts of YAH Sabbaths. There is a method(s) and/or reason(s), used to ask you each and/or all the questioning (e.g. numbered question etcetera)

This sort of emotional outburst, is not a healthy manner nor wise way, to take this. I have maximum respect for you. People like you are few and far in between. I easily would oblige you if the shoe was on the other foot and are make known what your preferences are and/or were. If you hypothetically have asked me to jump, I would gladly oblige after asking you how high. Whats so difficult in obeying simple , innocent and harmless rules nah donnie?

Repeating the ten questions wouldnt have happened, if you have dutifully answered them in the first place nah, lol. Dare I say, correctly, properly and in numbered order answered them, lol

Every ISRAELITE is a priest and king to the world, not to or over other Israelites. In Israel there are Levites but we are not all back in our land and neither do we have temple worship. Also MESSIAH will accurately divide us into our tribes when he comes. So no need for Levites whose work is assigned to the temple because there is currently no temple worship. One is a Levite by birth, not by stupid so-called faith Christians delude themselves about.

You are not after truth. Neither am I after engaging anyone in endless discussions.

It is YAHUAH's SHABBAT, not yours.

He gave a commandment and the wise will hear and Keep it.

I am on NL, not to have discussions about scriptures, but simply to sound a WARNING.

SHALOM.

#AwakeOIsrael.

1 Like

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

Every ISRAELITE is a priest and king to the world, not to or over other Israelites. In Israel there are Levites but we are not all back in our land and neither do we have temple worship. Also MESSIAH will accurately divide us into our tribes when he comes. So no need for Levites whose work is assigned to the temple because there is currently no temple worship. One is a Levite by birth, not by stupid so-called faith Christians delude themselves about.

You are not after truth. Neither am I after engaging anyone in endless discussions.

I am on NL, not to have discussions about scriptures, but simply to sound a WARNING.

SHALOM.

#AwakeOIsrael.

A levite by birth? after jesus we are now all priests and kings unto God, as many that operate by faith. The veil has been torn and physical lsrael no longer have any special priviledge. Anyone from around the world who pleases God by faith now represent the true levite.

1 Like

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

A levite by birth? after jesus we are now all priests and kings unto God, as many that operate by faith. The veil has been torn and physical lsrael no longer have any special priviledge. Anyone from around the world who pleases God by faith now represent the true levite.

That's is what your slave masters taught you. That's white man's witchcraft.
Even the coming of the saviour is tied to Israel. He will not return until true Israel repents and turns to Him. That is why this coming tribulation is in order. Israel responds very well to punishment. And according to the scriptures and sadly too, "only a remnant shall be saved." -Romans 9:27

Romans 11:1
"...Hath God cast away his people? God forbid..."

Romans 11:25
[25]For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

That blindness is leaving now in the name of YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH!

Zachariah 12:10
And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son

Mathew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of YAHUAH.'"

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

SHALOM.
#AwakeOIsrael.
donnie, please spare me your emotional outbursts because God has no given us the spirit of fear and/or timidity, but of power, love and self-control. I know you are skilled at checking out renderings interlopers and all that, so will know that, self-control also means sound mind or sound judgment. Exercise control, exercise sound judgment and reflection as you usually do, lol.

I had already advanced warned you, not to pull and/or be pulling a straw man fallacy on me. Instead of doing that, ask me questions, if you arent sure of anything I've typed. That's what I do,
which is why I ask you questions, so I wouldnt fall into same trap, lol. Discoveries are made from questioning, and advances, made possible by answering questions, which might or not, lead to more and/or other questions, lol, brother. The questioning only stops, when you hit a void, lol or a finality, lol.

I smh at you. Is Adam a Levite, erhn? Is father Abraham a Levite, hmm?. Is Yahsua a Levite?

Hang on. Wait a minute. You want to talk about truth, right? I gave you a chance to come up with answers, but you as usual came up with nothing, when I asked and said:
"Why did God rest, lol? What's the reason why God rested? I am sorry I lol, its just I already know what cliché and/or scripted answers to expect coming, lol. You have a right heart and good intentions, but be careful because the road to damnation is paved with good intentions.
Deliberate on, Matthew 27:51, Hebrews 8:13 and Hebrews 10:29-20
"

donnie, we are making a full circle back to Eden. That is the truth, not Israel. We are heading straight back to in the beginning. Adam and Eve fell from grace. We are going back to grace, lol. Alleluia. Praise the Lord in His Highest.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by sonmvayina(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Yes.. They are,.. But do you know of anybody that was done to?..
The Talmud explains the laws, the Torah tell you what to do, the Talmud explains how to do it...

It was meant to deter people from rape..

2 Likes

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
The Talmud explains the laws, the Torah tell you what to do, the Talmud explains how to do it...

Well said. I wish you stay consistent and don't anymore display contradictions, which I hope you won't soon, begin to do on this thread, lol

1 Like

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Don't mind him. Even without the Talmud, that is a culture practiced till today among many Israelite communitues in Africa. Much of what we call fornication or babymama today will be seen as rape in those days. Because the man will say you took his daughter without paying pride price and raped her. Oya marry her! In many cases, she doesn't even have to go with you but you will still pay bride price.

Same with Hebrew cultures where a man marries his late brother's wife who didn't bear for him. It's still practiced among several Hebrew communitues in Africa, including Nigeria.

The difference is perception of those days as it differs with our day. Because he is against keeping common 10 commandments, he will tumble everything, speaking of burning people alive, rape and all sorts. Chai, it's so easy to see we're the people of the bible. A stiffnecked people indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Come on my man, you know as well as l do that we don't need those ancient laws. Perhaps they were suitable for their time, but all we need are general principles illustrated by the likes of Jesus, Buddha, Socrates, St Francis of Assissi, Marcus Aurielus( meditations), African wise men ( our proverbs), and many sages.
When we live by such general principles, then we can make laws for our own society in our own context based on those wise principles from our sages.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

Don't mind him. Even without the Talmud, that is a culture practiced till today among many Israelite communitues in Africa. Much of what we call fornication or babymama today will be seen as rape in those days. Because the man will say you took his daughter without paying pride price and raped her. Oya marry her! In many cases, she doesn't even have to go with you but you will still pay bride price.

Same with the Hebrew cultures like a man marrying his late brother's wife who didn't bear for him.

The difference is perception of those days as it differs with our day. Because he is against keeping common 10 commandments, he will tumble everything, speaking of burning people alive, rape and all sorts. Chai, it's so easy to see we're the people of the bible. A stiffnecked people indeed
There are too many things l find wrong with your torah, a lot of it was good similar to the Babylonian laws of the time, but some of it also barbaric. l asked you, if you were a priest then would you burn your daughter alive? we don't need ancient laws, we only need God's general principles.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

There are too many things l find wrong with your torah, a lot of it was good similar to the Babylonian laws of the time, but some of it also barbaric. l asked you, if you were a priest then would you burn your daughter alive? we don't need ancient laws, we only need God's general principles.

That is why the New World Order is at hand. They will soon roll it out for folks like you to enjoy life the way you want it. They will cancel the idea of an archaic god called YAHUAH. You all will have your chance under the one world ruler and one word government to live in a world of your dreams, congratulations!
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why go through a complex process of a talmud to explain God's word? Why make everything more complex, isn't it better to just cherry pick and save ourselves the headache? Muslims did thesame with quran( which is also supposedly God's word) they have so many scholars and schools of thought on thesame quran, it just makes religion more and more complex.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

That is why the New World Order is at hand. They will soon roll it out for folks like you to enjoy life the way you want it. They will cancel the idea of an archaic god called YAHUAH. You all will have your chance under the one world ruler and one word government to live in a world of your dreams, congratulations!
l am not saying the torah is bad, l am saying it was for a theocracy that no longer exist, and so because of that we can only pick and choose.
There is a reason jesus of the gospels focussed so much on teaching the moral laws than the civic laws. The moral laws ( ten commandments and others) which God have written in our hearts, stands forever. The civic and sacrificial laws are obviously obsolete.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

Same with Hebrew cultures like a man marrying his late brother's wife who didn't bear for him.

donnie, please, please, please, please calm down. Yahsua, has made and/or given us the understanding that all the whole of the law and the prophets are summed up in two laws, lol, donnie. If you keep both them two laws donnie, you technically have whatever is out there. Imagine you loving God with all your heart, body soul and spirit, then equally love your neighbour as you love yourself, hmm? Rape, deceit, deception, scamming, 419, fraud, cheating etcetera wouldn't come into play.

donnie, fyi, we are operating on a higher, superior, stronger, more powerful law brother. The law of grace, it enables us to do. We are full circling back to the in the beginning, we are going back to Eden. Praise God Alleluia. It is not by might, not by power but it is by My spirit, saith God. By your ruach. Alleluia. Praise God.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:
The antichrists are already perfecting the stage for NWO, lol.

The billionaires antichrists, dread, dead and/or alive, lol, are on stage, busy and frantically working away already at tightening the noose of the mark of the beast, lol.

Pity, the truth is out there, but ironically hidden in plain sight, lol.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, please, please, please, please calm down. Yahsua, has made and/or given us the understanding that all the whole of the law and the prophets are summed up in two laws, lol, donnie. If you keep both them two laws donnie, you technically have whatever is out there. Imagine you loving God with all your heart, body soul and spirit, then equally love your neighbour as you love yourself, hmm? Rape, deceit, deception, scamming, 419, fraud, cheating etcetera wouldn't come into play.

Love is the summary of the law, not a replacement for the law.

Commandments 1-4 = Love YAH
Commandments 5-10 = Love your neighbor as yourself.

How can you love YAH and worship other ELOHIYM, bow down to idols, call YAH's name in vain or break His SHABBAT? You'll be lying!

Love is not a feeling. It is seen in what you do.
False Christian religion teaches that if you love him, you sing a worship song to him. Mtcheew undecided
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I pay more attention to both the Manual and to people themselves.

The Manual and the people being inseparable, is an observable truth that you've accidentally noticed, lol and/or intentionally touched on. As a matter of fact, and fyi, all of our personal relationships revolve round and/or are meant to be, vertical and horizontal relationships. This is symbolised by the shape of the cross - Love and Compassion

MuttleyLaff:
... the cross represents a horizontal and vertical connection whereby relationship is restored and man is vertically reconciled with God as much as he is horizontally meant to be with his fellow human beings. That is the symbolism message and meaning that God is communicating with the cross being chosen as an object to die upon, if you know what I mean, lol.

MuttleyLaff:
Look at you, upandan the post, behaving and talking as a puffed up self-satisfied unpleasant and/or contemptible person that I already suspected you are.

I am more powerful than you can process, so you throw a screaming temper tantrum, when you've ought to have outgrown throwing temper tantrums. Do you know that, at the root of every temper tantrum are unmet needs? Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, rarely solve whatever problem is causing them. Don't be a baby about this. No tantrums. Your temper tantrums are the makeshifts of ignorance. I know it is out of ignorance because I am not the enemy, lol. You obviously dont know.

Salvation nelsonọba, first is individual and personal, that is meaning, you save yourself first, then soon after its about personal relationships, as in meaning vertical and horizontal ones, lol. Never see or look at another person for your excuse to not believe and/or not become a believer.

Also nelsonọba, contrary to your poor judgment and/or thinking, I do not stand at the door to stop those who are genuinely interested from entering in, because I have entered the narrow gate. Not the wide gate and its easy way road that leads to destruction but the narrow gate, that leads to life, and only a few find it. After entering the small narrow gate, I've stepped aside, to allow others coming in, have big enough room to pass through in, lol

The sheeple are not woke but still asleep, so I've been around to wake them up, because once awake its hard to go back to sheeple sleep, lol, but look at you, you dont WANT the telling it, like it is, and all because, you can’t take it like it is and this why you have to interrupt facts and truth posted on the thread with all this your uncontrolled outburst of anger and frustration. Shior and shame on you, IF YOU DONT repent and be genuinely CHANGED before it's too late.

donnie:
Love is the summary of the law, not a replacement for the law.
Where in my comment have you read about replacement, donnie?

I am talking of the vertical to God and the horizontal to your neighbour love. Of course, I am causing one to think that I am talking of the Agape love also known as unconditional love

donnie:
Commandments 1-4 = Love YAH
Commandments 5-10 = Love your neighbor as yourself.

How can you love YAH and worship other ELOHIYM, bow down to idols, call YAH's name in vain or break His SHABBAT? You'll be lying!

Love is not a feeling. It is seen in what you do.
False Christian religion teaches that if you love him, you sing a worship song to him.
"For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law,
and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law;
"
- Romans 2:12

donnie, you dont see the forest for the trees. Smh. You think, if not for what Yah did on the cross, you have a chance of ice block surviving in the lake of fire of consider yourself worthy and/or capable of 24/7 365 days keep all the whole of the law and/or the prophets ni? No! Its by the ruach of Yah and the grace of Yahsua donnie. Turkeys are grounded on the ground, but eagles, they soar and fly high and higher in the sky. You are free to live by the law, if you so wish or if thats how far your understanding gets you, lol. No problem, you'll be judged by measure of those same law(s), lol

Listen brother, let me have your answers and response after you've read the below inverted commas:

"Why did God rest, lol? What's the reason why God rested?

I am sorry I lol, its just I already know what cliché and/or scripted answers to expect coming, lol.

You have a right heart and good intentions, but be careful because the road to damnation is paved with good intentions.

Deliberate on, Matthew 27:51, Hebrews 8:13 and Hebrews 10:19-20
"

donnie:
Mtcheew undecided
Respect yourself brother. Muster and have some self-control. Please keep it together and dont let self get the better of you. Dont let vice master you. I can give as good as I get, so lets keep this civil, matured and interact with decorum. Thank you. We both are grown enough to break and eat bread together with good table manners, lol
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l am not saying the torah is bad, l am saying it was for a theocracy that no longer exist, and so because of that we can only pick and choose.
There is a reason jesus of the gospels focussed so much on teaching the moral laws than the civic laws. The moral laws ( ten commandments and others) which God have written in our hearts, stands forever. The civic and sacrificial laws are obviously obsolete.

Satan hates those who believe and also keep the commandments.
Revelation 12:17
[17]And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH.

The commandments will be compulsory in the kingdom of YAH. And other nations will be obligated to keep the law as well. And the nation that will not Keep the Shabbats and Holy days/ feats of YAH will be punished with no rain and with plagues. Zachariah 4:16-18

People will travel great distances to hear MESSIAH teach the law. -Micah 4:1-2

Messiah will enforce even the dietary laws -Isaiah 66:17.

As you can see, there is no escaping the law, so you might as well start keeping it.

If the 10 Commandments stand forever, why don't you keep the Shabbat? And just to remind you that the Shabbat is neither a Civic nor sacrificial Law. It's in honour of YAHUAH and predates even the law of Moses
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:
[17]And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH.

The commandments will be compulsory in the kingdom of YAH. And other nations will be obligated to keep the law as well. And the nation that will not Keep the Shabbats and Holy days/ feats of YAH will be punished with no rain and with plagues. Zachariah 4:16-18

As you can see, there is no escaping the law, so you might as well start keeping it.

If the 10 Commandments stand forever, why don't you keep the Shabbat? And just to remind you that the Shabbat is neither a Civic nor sacrificial Law. It's in honour of YAHUAH and predates even the law of Moses
donnie, for crying out loud, dont you see, cant you see that Satan wants you to keep the letter of the law ni, hmm?.

donnie, the 10 Commandments stand forever and keeping the Shabbat are all enveloped in the Royal law. Kai!
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by Daejoyoung: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:

l keep the sabbath, it's just that you don't like the way l keep it, the essence of the sabbath is to dedicate the last day of the week ( after working for 6 days) to the lord. lt is also a day to relax from all our works, which helps us restrategize.
Jesus mission was to treat us like adults, by teaching us the purpose of the law, this is why he said the sabbath was made for mankind not mankind for the sabbath.
Still you haven't answered, if the levetical laws are so perfect, would you encourage a priest today to burn his wayward daughter alive? since you respect all of the laws.
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, for crying out loud, dont you see, cant you see that Satan wants you to keep the letter of the law ni, hmm?.

donnie, the 10 Commandments stand forever and keeping the Shabbat are all enveloped in the Royal law. Kai!

So I should commit adultry to be seen as not keeping the letter of the law? O please...

So to understand, keep or walk by the spirit of the law is to break simple Commandments?

What you probably are unaware of is that I know this message you're trying to preach in and out.

Does keeping the royal law mean we can break the Shabbat, steal, kill, bow to idols etc?
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by donnie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daejoyoung:

l keep the sabbath, it's just that you don't like the way l keep it, the essence of the sabbath is to dedicate the last day of the week ( after working for 6 days) to the lord. lt is also a day to relax from all our works, which helps us restrategize.
Jesus mission was to treat us like adults, by teaching us the purpose of the law, this is why he said the sabbath was made for mankind not mankind for the sabbath.

[s]Still you haven't answered, if the levetical laws are so perfect, would you encourage a priest today to burn his wayward daughter alive? since you respect all of the laws.[/s]

I have my answer, he neither broke nor encouraged breaking the Shabbat. Thanks.

The rest is irrelevant since we do not currently have a levetical priesthood or temple. MESSIAH will restore all that when he comes back.

Besides we don't do animal burnt offerings or sacrifices since Messiah was offered, talkless of human sacrifice. Messiah will execute such capital punishment himself at his second coming. Stop being mischievous. Obey the Commandments and be happy okay?
Re: What Did The Savior Say About The Commandments? Did He Contradict Moses? by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
donnie:
So I should commit adultry to be seen as not keeping the letter of the law? O please...

So to understand, keep or walk by the spirit of the law is to break simple Commandments?

What you probably are unaware of is that I know this message you're trying to preach in and out.

Does keeping the royal law mean we can break the Shabbat, steal, kill, bow to idols etc?
C'mon now, big man like you being simplistic about all this. Why nah? Why would you be thinking of adultery to prove anything, hmm? If you abide and follow the two laws that all the laws and prophets are based on, adultery won't enter any picture nah. We started with the barest minimum of laws and was entrusted to keep it. We had 4000 years struggling with, to keep all the laws and the prophets. We have been shown a better way, an improved way, stronger and more powerful way. We even have been made to understand that the Sabbath is made for man, not man for the Sabbath. My red inverted commas questions, you still ignore and leave unattended to or addressed. Smh.

Don't be unnecessarily and justifiably suspicious. I am not trying to preach any in and out kankan. Everything is plain in sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED!!!! How Odumeje Was Disgraced, Arrested In Anambra State (photo) / Even If God Exist, It Can’t Be The Christian God. / Tell Her To Bring Her "Mad" Brothers Here For There's A Man Of God In Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.