Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (82665 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by DBossNG(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Spartacus101(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Am not surprised... it's like there swear for Ghanaians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by bennynaza(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
chai..your chest dry no be small, wetin u dey use hand cover BTW?

You just made everyone check her profile

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Awe4luv(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by bennynaza(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2019
MrTrend:

Small or dry chest are sometimes more sexy than heavy chest, cos no one will ever suspect you of stealing a male child or a man's natural balls. wink

What the hell are you saying please

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by lexy2014: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:

We like it like that

That's y he asked y u are still covering them since they are very small

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Koolking(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Sacrilege! Same way people sleep with intimacy gadgets (Android) in human form. I equate such as sleeping with dead bodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by hahn(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

The thing tire me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Benwallt(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
nawa 4 u o. U even go check her profile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Jaysleeves(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2019
MrTrend:

Small or dry chest are sometimes more sexy than heavy chest, cos no one will ever suspect you of stealing a male child or a man's natural balls. wink
bros abeg re- read Wetin you write and asked urself---- DO I HAVE SENSE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by wonder233: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Nothing dry there o! She is super sexy.
awwfar:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Maket: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
He lost his celibacy by disvirgining the death.

He made the death had her first sex after death.
The death man's spirit that is meant to disvirgin her will be angry with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Awesomefred32(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
;o shocked
Abomination
God Air poss oooooooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by anonimi: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2019
hahn:
The thing tire me

Please can you post your nice avatar here so I can save it on my thread?
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by LLobiorah: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:

Bad guy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Gidjay: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2019
this is stupid act from stupid man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by OgaJonah(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Chai GHANIANS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Damfostopper(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Ghana.....weird west African country......

Well Kenya and Zimbabwe still represent Africa as the weirdest country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by tillaman(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
I thought necrophiles are works of fiction I didn’t know we have them among us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by farem: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Skyfornia:
Dead man living

His deliverance case will be loud. Imagine a virtue /destiny locked up in the grave!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by henryadex(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Efuaye(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Weird!
Insanely RAPING even the dead!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by sylve11: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:

lol grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by cenaman(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
Amebo wetin concern you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Marineghost: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Koolking:
Sacrilege! Same way people sleep with intimacy gadgets (Android) in human form. I equate such as sleeping with dead bodies.

Seriously!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by wink2015(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2019
I Slept With Female Corpses For A Year, Lost My Virginity To A Female Corpse – Former Mortuary Attendant

A former local morgue attendant, but now a Taxi driver has narrated how he slept with corpses in the mortuary for a year in an undisclosed facility in Ghana, Brainnews report.

In an interview with Ghanaweb, the driver who requested to remain anonymous, confessed that he slept with some female corpses to satisfy his sexual desires.

I lost my virginity at age 24 to a dead woman who was freshly brought to the morgue, the Taxi driver said.

Despite having no regrets about his insane actions, he emphasized that the predicament is a tradition among most mortuary attendants who engage in it to overcome their fears.

He said; “I began working at the morgue at the age of 24 years, bathing dead bodies during the night shift. I was dating during that time of my life, but I haven’t had any sexual intercourse yet.”

“A very beautiful young lady was pronounced dead at the hospital and brought to the morgue, upon seeing the beads around her waist endowed with huge buttocks aroused my feelings and made me sleep with her lifeless body. I worked at the morgue for a year and it was after I quit to become a trotro mate,” he added.

Speaking with confidence, the driver who is currently married to two women with six children says he enjoyed being a Necrophilia because he gets vitality anytime he beds a female corpse.

Read more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-slept-with-female-corpses-for-a-year-lost-my-virginity-to-a-female-corpse-former-mortuary-attendant/

HUMAN WITH THEIR EVIL.

This evil may have occurred in Nigeria among morticians.

The other day a nurse confessed that she use to change the sex of child of newly delivered mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Marineghost: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:

Kai
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by overlord77: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

It's crazy to imagine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by shogsman(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2019
You'll be amazed by how much people pay for necrophilia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by cenaman(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:

We like it like that
i like ur courage, don't let any one body shame you, you are wonderfully made.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.