Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (82660 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Spartacus101(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
PetroDollax:

The truth? Which truth? The truth as defined by a nigerian? You are very nonsensically pathetic

I have nothing else to say to you
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by PetroDollax: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Of course! What will you say? Next time, think before you talk,,,,or type crap!

Spartacus101:

I have nothing else to say to you
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Spartacus101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
PetroDollax:
Of course! What will you say? Next time, think before you talk,,,,or type crap!

Charlie
pls pls
just Bleep off
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by XavierD(f): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2019

Goodness knows he has transferred to his wife and girlfriends from those dead bodies

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
His family members need to get together for an intervention immediately!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
mozzking:

its your nature to expose and arouse men with your body, its the nature of men to fokk it any how with thier penizz
I agree,but what is your penizz looking for in a dead woman's body? undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by ObaKlaz: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
gypsey:
i know my comments wouldn't make any sense to block heads like you. Anyway, As i ve asserted earlier. if you are not happy with my comments.

Bite my ass! cheesy
This is exactly how retards sound like when they try too hard to sound smart, and you're proving my point. You should quit mentioning my moniker, now that I have validated your existence by replying you.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
i like ur courage, don't let any one body shame you, you are wonderfully made.
Thank you smiley
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
mukhcech:

Because people like you made women sex objects. Your DP is an evidence.
Okay let's agree women are sex objects for a sec,how does that validate sleeping with a dead person?
Are u coo coo?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by missjo(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
tillaman:
you got a nice body!! Some ladies can kill to get your kinda body!! Amazing
Wow,thank you embarassed
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by dragunov: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2019
MrTrend:
I Slept With Female Corpses For A Year, Lost My Virginity To A Female Corpse – Former Mortuary Attendant

Read more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/i-slept-with-female-corpses-for-a-year-lost-my-virginity-to-a-female-corpse-former-mortuary-attendant/

In saner climes, this piece of filth would be jailed.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2019
ObaKlaz:
This is exactly how retards sound like when they try too hard to sound smart, and you're proving my point. You should quit mentioning my moniker, now that I have validated your existence by replying you.

Coming from an individual who believes that spirits and demons are around him? grin grin grin My 6 years old makes more sense than you.

Yes! it takes A reta.rd like you to recognise Another reta.rd. Ewu gambia!! grin

Anything else about demonic possessions and spirits you would like to add? grin grin grin

Or would you like to lick my bum? wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by PetroDollax: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fvck ya!

Spartacus101:

Charlie
pls pls
just Bleep off
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by ObaKlaz: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
gypsey:

Coming from an individual who believes that spirits and demons are around him? grin grin grin My 6 years old makes more sense than you.

Yes! it takes A reta.rd like you to recognise Another reta.rd. Ewu gambia!! grin

Anything else about demonic possessions and spirits you would like to add? grin grin grin

Or would you like to lick my bum? wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Finally, you admit you are a retard grin grin Wannabe opinionated freethinker. Go read your previous rants, print and read it loud to yourself and see how low your IQ is. Your six year old?? Please, if you actually got one, then he/she is unfortunate to be sired by a bozo such as yourself. Now, quote again then end it with that 'ass' line. You're pathetically predictable. cheesy
Is this rubbish supposed to make senss? grin

I am having a lot of laughs, at your idea of spirits and demons around us, I have been looking around i still couldn't see any. They must all be living with you. grin grin grin peharps you should tell me were to look for them?. grin grin

You see? I don't take obscene goons like you serious.

I am going to keep quoting you, And indulging your Stupidity until you get the message.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by ObaKlaz: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make senss? grin

I am having a lot of laughs, at your idea of spirits and demons around us, I have been looking around i still couldn't see any. They must all be living with you. grin grin grin peharps you should tell me were to look for them?. grin grin

You see? I don't take obscene goons like you serious.

I am going to keep quoting you, And indulging your Stupidity until you get the message.

I would tell you to buzz off, but you won't. So go on; you are not useful anywhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.