Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (82666 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by fx45(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2019
wonder233:
Nothing dry there o! She is super sexy.
Woman wrapper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by JobsandSchools: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Elsucre042:
This is an old news hw come it made its way 2 front page again....
OP ehn, oya

Please, can we see your proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by skylowlow: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Luminouz o.
Come and read story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by lilytender: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2019
awwfar:
chai..your chest dry no be small, wetin u dey use hand cover BTW?

This is hate speech, but you are right though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by luminouz(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2019
skylowlow:
Luminouz o.
Come and read story
Omo...I don read am o....the guy na dead man walking!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by hahn(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2019
anonimi:

Please can you post your nice avatar here so I can save it on my thread?
Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595558/nl-pictures-album

Why don't you create a facebook page and twitter, Instagram handles for your memes.

You'll be able to monetize it and earn cash via ads. I doubt you are making any money here

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by semyman: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Christianity stinks
Why take bodies to morgues?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by skylowlow: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
luminouz:

Omo...I don read am o....the guy na dead man walking!

Chai..
Nkan nbe shocked

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2019
skylowlow:

Chai..
Nkan nbe shocked
Its necrophilia o bro...
People who are sexually attracted to dead people.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Junkie1: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Rigor mortis, you mean?
FIXED THANKS BRO
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2019
virgoquin:

The same way I described the man is how I will describe you too for trying to justify the act of this man as being okay.

So him having a family means that he is okay.
You are sick too!
You can describe me how the fu ck you like, i could describe you the same way too, been that i don't know and have never met you, Afterall i don't know what you are capable of doing. Your comments reeks of Judgemental and sentimental views. just like you have picked my sacarstic assertion to judge me with. not that i give a shiit. cheesy

Again, get the hell off your judgemental high knee boots, you can't be as righteous as you are making out to be. your mind if full with diabolical imaginations.

what that man did is not as horrible as the herdsmen, boko haram and kidnapper killing and raping Nigerian children and women everyday.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Unrated900(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Why dead bodies? Are there not living souls in the vicinity?

Do you think a normal brain person

Will be an attendant in a morgue

Am sure he can’t even say hi to any girl physically

Cos they won’t mind him

He is a low esteem person
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Unrated900:

Do you think a normal brain person

Will be an attendant in a morgue

Am sure he can’t even say hi to any girl physically

Cos they won’t mind him

He is a low esteem person
I was an attendant at the morgue, and you are not more normal than i am.

Somebody have to clean, care and look After your dead smelly body when you inevitably dies, and if it happens that i or someone else have to clean and look after your bloody dead or any other carcasses, as it would it be obvious that you wouldn't be able to do it yourself, if you are dead grin Does that make me not normal?

I think you are very naive and terrified of death from your assertions, the difference between you and I not normal brain person, Acording to you, is i am not Afraid of death.

And oh! i can assure you that spirits doesn't exist, i didn't see any while i was working at the morgue.

It was just a JOB! and it paid well. No sentimental Attachments to the dead smelly bodies grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by shaw2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wtf is this guy really sane?

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Unrated900(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
gypsey:
I was an attendant at the morgue, and you are not more normal than i am.

Somebody have to clean, care and look After your dead smelly body when you inevitably dies, and if it happens that i or someone else have to clean and look after your bloody dead or any other carcasses, as it would it be obvious that you wouldn't able to do it yourself, if you are dead grin Does that make me not normal?

I think you are terrified of death from your assertions, the difference between you and I not normal brain person, Acording to you, is i am not Afraid of death.

And oh! i can assure you that spirits doesn't exist, i didn't see any while i was working at the morgue.

It was just a JOB! and it paid well. No sentimental Attachments to the dead smelly bodies grin

According to your post as a foolish and senseless person which you are

You said you are not afraid of death.

If so be it,then go and die fool
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Femeto: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
This man should be arrested.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Unrated900:

According to your post as a foolish and senseless person which you are

You said you are not afraid of death.

If so be it,then go and die fool
No, i am not. that doesn't mean you are not going to die eventually. fool!!

The earlier you accept it the better!! grin Are you going to live forever? i doubt it. grin

Everyone will die one day! and somebody will clean us and look after us at the morgue, deal with it!!

You call people not normal because they are doing their job, if you want to condemn what the guy did, by all means do so, but don"t call people not normal for doing a job. you naive idiot!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by anonimi: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
hahn:
Why don't you create a facebook page and twitter, Instagram handles for your memes.

You'll be able to monetize it and earn cash via ads. I doubt you are making any money here

Many thanks for your kind suggestion.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Euegene100001: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Strange things happen every time
virgoquin:
Disgusting filthy pig

Does he know the ailment some of the dead people were suffering from before they died,it can even be transferred to him.

All just to satisfy his weird sexual fantasy look at what he is subjecting himself to
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by mozkidayo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Junkie1:
RIGOR MORTIS MAKES THE PVSSY TIGHTER lipsrsealed

Lol yeah contraction of skeletal muscle
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by hahn(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
anonimi:

Many thanks for your kind suggestion.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Starz825(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked
As in..I just believe say women are not safe in this world as in .. sleeping with a Dead lady undecided

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Starz825(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Disgusting filthy pig

Does he know the ailment some of the dead people were suffering from before they died,it can even be transferred to him.

All just to satisfy his weird sexual fantasy look at what he is subjecting himself to
Leave am... HIV/Aids can still be contracted oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Mazigabriel(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
What is this world turning into
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by dalass(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:
Even in death,women are still not safe in the hands of some men shocked

As in ......e tire me o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by 3kay945(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
gypsey:
I think you would find that that is his choice, you may not like what he did or have a different opinions of his actions but, there are things you have done or engaged in that other people may not like or find disgusting. besides the dead woman didn't complain, How do you know the dead woman didn't enjoy it?

He also stated that he has a wife and children, that indicates that he is fine afterall.

So please get off your morale high boots and stop judging.

Ok dude, had you been sexually moved by the sight of the carcass before? I am just asking humbly wink
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
3kay945:

Ok dude, had you been sexually moved by the sight of the carcass before? I am just asking humbly wink
thanks for the candid question, NO! i have never!!

as i ve asserted we saw them as pieces junks. just like a doctor would see a patient he is operating on as a piece of meat.

when i worked at the morgue.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Investorsci: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Don't blame him much,most of the guys here will do such.especially wen it comes to Ghanaian ladies
The shape of there backside can make you release on your trousser.

Not to talk of seeing them naked with beeds around it.

I live in ghana and I know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by wonder233: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
At least I no be homosexual cheesy
fx45:
Woman wrapper!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
wonder233:
At least I no be homosexual cheesy
True, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
missjo:

We like it like that

Kikikikikukukuki grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Identity Of A Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa Mayhem Emerges(photos) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.