Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) (2929 Views)

South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / See ‘pantless’ Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Storming An Event N**ake (photos) / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Curves As She Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by 247viral: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019

Zodwa Wabantu has said she is not bothered after some of her male fans were filmed touching her 'inappropriately' and would continue to allow people to touch her whenever she is on stage.

During a recent event, the controversial South African dancer, 34, who is famously known for dancing pantless at occasions, went closer to some of her male fans while she was on stage speaking in a very skimpy outfit.

At one point, some excited fans were seen lifting her dress and groping the dancer on stage. But one man went a bit far as he was filmed sticking his finger in between the legs of unbothered Wabantu. Watch the video here.

Reacting to the outrage behind the viral video, Zodwa Wabantu said the men are the ones who support her and no harm was done.

Speaking to TshisaLIVE, Zodwa explained that she was not bothered by being touched by the men, as they were her supporters, who came to see her perform. “They are my fans, there was no abuse whatsoever, and no harm was done.”

She added that the people who were commenting on the issue were not at her show and were not supportive of her career. “Those men are the ones who support me, not all these people making noise. I am theirs.”

https://www.042hits.com/men-are-my-fans-let-them-enjoy-me-pantless-dancer-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Lol. I still can't believe she's only 34. She looks older.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by projecttopics2: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
THIS IS SERIOUS
Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by iamgprince: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2019
hmmmm! nawao wentin musa no go see for gate
Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guys beware of where you chook chook you fingers whitlow is real.
Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think that pantless biziness is booming more than oil biz undecided cool
... Contemplating on becoming nigerians First pantless dancer i need all d dollars and pounds involved ..lolz

2 Likes

Re: Men Are My Fans, Let Them Enjoy Me - Pantless Dancer (video) by ubunja(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tell them sweet whôré

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead? / Red Pill: Why She Should Be Your Third Priority, And Never Your First / Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.