Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online (2934 Views)

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Davido's Former Girlfriend Faith Nkatsi Shows Off Sexy Curves / South African Ladies Show Off Their Sexy Curves And Stunning Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online by Naijapeeps: 12:45am On Jun 19, 2020
A Nigerian lady have posted her pictures online and she has gotten lots of reactions both positive and negative.

Some claimed she is not beautiful and she lack height and shape. Well, she might not be blessed with a considerable height or the best of looks, but Caro sure knows the best way to enchant and captivate the human mind with her chocolate pumpkins.

Caro is a Nigerian lady who shuttles between Canada and the United States of America... More details and pictures below

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/check-out-these-sultry-photos-of-nigerian-lady-as-she-flaunt-her-sexy-curves-online/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online by meobizy(f): 1:18am On Jun 19, 2020
These stupid bloggers follow random akatas on Instagram and post their actions like they are Nigerians. Nothing concern me with the going ons of the descendants of slaves.
Re: Check Out These Sultry Photos Of Nigerian Lady Who FLAUNT Her Sexy Curves Online by Numero9: 2:19am On Jun 19, 2020
She looks like Ancestor wey no gree die. See her manly stature sef.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. / All The Girls That Turned Me Down Years Ago Now Want To Be My Sidechicks / Typing This With Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.