Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta (29330 Views)

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by kidap: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Festus Keyamo who is among the newly elected Minister by President Buhari as resumed the office as a Minister of Niger Delta.

He made this announcement on this twitter page with a caption saying that...

Arrived my new office punctually this morning, which is key to motivate the workforce. It is a new challenge which I always wanted to experience. Whilst my law offices continue to run at full throttle with capable hands, I take this short leave of absence to serve my fatherland.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/festus-keyamo-resumes-office-as-minister-of-niger-delta

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Kingpee2(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
This has always been their motive,they will use the same office to shut them up,this dude use to be a good human right activist till they gave him the knife to cut part of his own national cake,reminds me of when Oshiomhole was the labor congress chairman,look at him today with his power driven ego.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by alsudan: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2019
This one go read newspapers tire.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by festacman(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Hi Festus,

Congratulations on your first day at work as a Honourable Minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As a young radical and stubborn Niger Deltan and legal luminary, this is a golden opportunity to walk your talk in meeting the needs of these Niger Delta region with sustainable ideas.

Niger Deltans have been short-changed for long by older politicians. NDDC has consistently come short. Working with Chief Godswill Akpabio and Senator Ita Enang who are all lawyers like you, see how the law setting up the Commission can be reviewed to curb the current wholesale stealing of its budget.

Why is the region not the fishing hub of West Africa? Why are the youths not forming cooperatives to take advantage of agricultural programmes of FG? Why did Amnesty fail to make any real impact on the micro economy of local communities?

There is so much hope that you will spearhead a new people-oriented service delivery that may not balloon your bank account balance in the short term but will surely heighten your political worth and status for the future in the long term.

Be ready to step on toes and encounter stiff opposition but in every circumstance, let fear of God and welfare of the people be your driving force.

Hey Festus, you were born and prepared for this. Please, it will be a TRAGEDY and a MORTAL SIN to fail. Wishing God's guidance and protection.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by FarahAideed: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
I can never like this man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Commentor: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

I'm sure the feeling would have been mutual if only he knew you.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Dpharisee: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Uncommon subjugation grin grin

Festus Keyamo is a former EFCC PROSECUTOR.
Godswill Akpabio is a former EFCC SUSPECT.
Godswill Akpabio is now the minister for Niger/delta while Festus Keyamo is the minister of state under the same ministry.
Akpabio is now Keyamo's BOSS.
A former PROSECUTOR will now be saying[b] 'Yes Sir' [/b]to a former SUSPECT.

He says here that his law firm will continue to run full throttle because he knows that he will be redundant in that Grade C ministry, the only parastatal under that ministry is NDDC which Akpabio has fully in his pockets as the MD is his political protege.

Nigeria is an uncommon scam!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by SwacoBlackPope: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by rummmy: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
In primary 4 i first heard about this young activist from gani chambers. It was all a format same as oshiobaba in nlc

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Naijabred: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why all Government offices look almost the same. Colour and all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by OBAGADAFFI: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by dam2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Selfish useless bastardized people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Hotfreeze: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
FarahAideed:

Please, don't like him.

Those you like end up being destroyed politically. Adeleke, Atiku, Fayose, Kwankwanso, Saraki, Agbaje, Eleka, etc.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Hotfreeze: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
dam2000:
Selfish useless bastardized people

Na wa o.
Who collect your biscuit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by ELgordo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ovoko.... Whey that him Jr brother way give am wahala day year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by MobilityExpress: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Niger Delta militants over to you grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by yjgm(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Congratulations to the slayer of the PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Rotimi47: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dpharisee:
Uncommon subjugation grin grin

Festus Keyamo is a former EFCC PROSECUTOR.
Godswill Akpabio is a former EFCC SUSPECT.
Godswill Akpabio is now the minister for Niger/delta while Festus Keyamo is the minster for state under the same ministry.
Akpabio is now Keyamo's BOSS.
A former PROSECUTOR will now be saying[b] 'Yes Sir' [/b]to a former SUSPECT.

Nigeria is an uncommon scam!
What if keyamo is placed there to checkmate Akpabio?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Chukwurah003: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
A big hearty congratulations to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by 3kay945(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Naijabred:
Sometimes I wonder why all Government offices look almost the same. Colour and all

It is office na, you want it look colourful like club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Dpharisee: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
What if keyamo is place there to checkmate Akpabio?

Why appoint Akpabio as Minister if the aim is to checkmate him? Do we as a country have the luxury of all that time?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by FarahAideed: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Please, don't like him.

Those you like end up being destroyed politically. Adeleke, Atiku, Fayose, Kwankwanso, Saraki, Agbaje, Eleka, etc.

Shut up Punk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by salbis(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Las las SAN don land the junior ministerial job. Congrats!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Rotimi47: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dpharisee:

Why appoint Akpabio as Minister if the aim is to checkmate him? Do we as a country have the luxury of all that time?
True but maybe they're trying to use Akpabio to boast their standing in the South South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by caracas: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Please, don't like him.

N this is so dry n stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta by Hotfreeze: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
caracas:

N this is so dry n stale

That's because your problems have overshadowed your understanding of issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.