Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (241052 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 5:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Akunna25:

Thanks @kennyUG for the reply
How long did it take before the approval?

3weeks

but normally it's 1month
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 5:47am On Jul 05, 2020
KennyUG:

3weeks

but normally it's 1month

You were given your passport and was called to bring it back?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
akintola213:

You were given your passport and was called to bring it back?

Yeah
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by koonleh: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Pls as a single mother of two who has a sister in turkey, bsc in sociology, (2-2)Aw easy it to go for masters and what are the tution fees like. And Aw easy will be with 2 kids, 4 and 6 yrs.

Thank u , any advice is appreciated.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Suspense12(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
wink
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2020
koonleh:
Pls as a single mother of two who has a sister in turkey, bsc in sociology, (2-2)Aw easy it to go for masters and what are the tution fees like. And Aw easy will be with 2 kids, 4 and 6 yrs.

Thank u , any advice is appreciated.

It's not that easy and also it's not that hard
The problem is that you won't be able to get 100% scholarship but I can guarantee you 50% scholarship

Tuition fee 100 - 1000$ (that's if you are ready to study in Turkish language)

Tuition fee 300 - 3500$ ( this is for causes taught in English language)

For the last question you asked; you have to ask your sister that one she is the best person to give you an answer
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by chekz169: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Anybody has an idea on how to book appointments with the embassy. The site is not responding.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2020
chekz169:
Anybody has an idea on how to book appointments with the embassy. The site is not responding.

Email me
And let work it out together

kenehichoya1@gmail.com
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by koonleh: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
KennyUG:

It's not that easy and also it's not that hard
The problem is that you won't be able to get 100% scholarship but I can guarantee you 50% scholarship

Tuition fee 100 - 1000$ (that's if you are ready to study in Turkish language)

Tuition fee 300 - 3500$ ( this is for causes taught in English language)

For the last question you asked; you have to ask your sister that one she is the best person to give you an answer

Thank u for ur reply,
Pls which part seems hard, the visa or the admission?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by chekz169: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
What are the documents needed to tourist visa application. I need a quick reply! Anybody within ideas
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good afternoon, please how much is the turkey tourist visa fees. I need answer asap. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
koonleh:

Thank u for ur reply,
Pls which part seems hard, the visa or the admission?
how much is turkey Visa fees
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Plz house, what does the pink letter gotten from the embassy mean for a tourist visa?
My passport was returned to me with some Turkish write up on the pink letter 4 days after my tourist visa application.
hayzed89:
Good afternoon, please how much is the turkey tourist visa fees. I need answer asap. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bemagnify: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Please can somebody tell me the steps to obtain turkish student visa and how to authenticate certificates. (The documents needed for Authentication).

Refer me to the page(s) in Nairaland if there is.
Thanks

Between who applied for Koc University master scholarship?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bemagnify: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
bemagnify:
Please can somebody tell me the steps to obtain turkish student visa and how to authenticate certificates. (The documents needed for Authentication).

Refer me to the page(s) in Nairaland if there is.
Thanks

Between who applied for Koc University master scholarship?

??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Have you gotten admissions? If yes,you need to pay the tuition deposit required by your school...then they'll send your acceptance letter,which you will take with other documents to the embassy

You will need to authenticate your documents at the Ministry of education and foreign affairs at Abuja...your Olevel results,Degree certificates and transcript
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bemagnify: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2020
akintola213:
Have you gotten admissions? If yes,you need to pay the tuition deposit required by your school...then they'll send your acceptance letter,which you will take with other documents to the embassy

You will need to authenticate your documents at the Ministry of education and foreign affairs at Abuja...your Olevel results,Degree certificates and transcript

It is scholarship sir
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Eseries(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello House,
Is the typical cancealable hotel and flight reservations from online booking platforms(booking.com, hotels.com etc and flight reservations from travel agents) accepted for Turkish visa application?
I am applying for a business visit.

I will also like to know if an appointment is needed for submissions at Mz visa abuja or am I free to walk in with my filled Visa form and backup documents anyday?

I will appreciate answers to my enquiries.
Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Eseries(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2020
Eseries:
Hello House,
Is the typical cancealable hotel and flight reservations from online booking platforms(booking.com, hotels.com etc and flight reservations from travel agents) accepted for Turkish visa application?
I am applying for a business visit.

I will also like to know if an appointment is needed for submissions at Mz visa abuja or am I free to walk in with my filled Visa form and backup documents anyday?

I will appreciate answers to my enquiries.
Thank you all in anticipation.

Can someone respond to my enquiries please?��
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Eseries:

If its for a business visa,you need to book an appointment before going....Only students visa doesnt need to book appointment

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2020
Eseries:

Yes they accepts hotel and flight reservations from online booking

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
Help please does anyone has MZ visa application Centre phone number ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by taiwotosho22(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2020
KennyUG:

All the answers to your questions are YES
THIS WAS THE LATEST ONE I HELPED SOMEONE WITH
Please, how much do you think one should have as minimum bank statement?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mryoung16: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys..someone just told me that for one to get an appointment for interview in Turkish Embassy Abuja, you must be able to pay #70,000..how tru is this information please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.