Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239078 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dpiano(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
iretiogo1:
are you going for undergraduate or postgraduate program?
Undergraduate sir...Isik University
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by iretiogo1: 2:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Dpiano:

Undergraduate sir...Isik University
i think you need someone to stand as sponsor for you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dpiano:
Hello people..please have paid $1000 to a school in turkey..have gotten the admission and other necessary things...now is the visa application..the agent is insisting on sponsor..which I do not have..I plan to sponsor myself...and he said if I use my personal account..the chances of refusal is very high...he said the sponsorship letter and statement of account is very necessary so as to secure the visa..I don't have or know anyone..what do I do?that's the only thing now?resuming October and I've not gotten a visa

Uhmmm..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omo.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Molly24: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
ogify1:
4 different guys he met at the Visa centre were also denied. They all came for student visa.

Were they all denied on the day of passport collection at Voya Visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Molly24:

Uhmmm.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Molly24:

Uhnmm yh
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Icemam: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please did anyone here got approved after 2 months of waiting? Still waiting for their reply and I'm confused.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pls at Lagos turkey embassy is there any rules like this am seeing my people pls I need answer ej�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sirrotex: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Based on this, it's obvious they want to use the Lagos office as a cash cow to generate funds. Where people don't patronize their VIP service, they would revert to normal
wasmadio:
Pls at Lagos turkey embassy is there any rules like this am seeing my people pls I need answer ej�

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Zee121: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Dpiano post=105887709]Hello people..please have paid $1000 to a school in turkey..have gotten the admission and other necessary things...now is the visa application..the agent is insisting on sponsor..which I do not have..I plan to sponsor myself...and he said if I use my personal account..the chances of refusal is very high...he said the sponsorship letter and statement of account is very necessary so as to secure the visa..I don't have or know anyone..what do I do?that's the only thing now?resuming October and I've not gotten a visa [please give me your number, so we can discuss more.]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
I experience turkey embassy today on an in interview
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
can u share it with us
wasmadio:
I experience turkey embassy today on an in interview
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Zee121: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please give me your number
So we can talk
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by MrPeterson(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2021
They still grant visa , I just got mine and it only took 2weeks. Tourism visa, even though I m only allowed to stay for 10days and I was asked to send a copy of paid ticket before my visa was approved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Molly24: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Also got approval for study visa recently. The whole process was within 2 weeks. Only stressful because had to fly to Abuja twice.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by streetwise2015: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2021
What documents did you submit bro? and where did you go for interview?

MrPeterson:
They still grant visa , I just got mine and it only took 2weeks. Tourism visa, even though I m only allowed to stay for 10days and I was asked to send a copy of paid ticket before my visa was approved.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by MrPeterson(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
The drop off was in Lagos. Normal documents

streetwise2015:
What documents did you submit bro? and where did you go for interview?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by iretiogo1: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2021
MrPeterson:
The drop off was in Lagos. Normal documents

normal documents like try and give ppl more insight
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by MrPeterson(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Introduction letter (company and personal)
Hotel and travel tickets
Tour guide
Bank Statement (2m and above )
Tax clearance certificate.

That’s all .

iretiogo1:
normal documents like try and give ppl more insight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by iretiogo1: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
MrPeterson:
Introduction letter (company and personal)
Hotel and travel tickets
Tour guide
Bank Statement (2m and above )
Tax clearance certificate.

That’s all .

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Mamabearprotect: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please how did you get the tour guide?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls I need more information on,my arrival to Voya visa lagos,while been checked they said my acceptance letter from my school doesn't have a mobile phone number that starts with +905 and the one on my document it a landline number,,,,,,I called my agent ,I was been told that the school doesn't have a personal number,,,so pls anyone with such experience?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by goryorhal(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mamabearprotect:
Please how did you get the tour guide?

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pls I need more information on,my arrival to Voya visa lagos,while been checked they said my acceptance letter from my school doesn't have a mobile phone number that starts with +905 and the one on my document it a landline number,,,,,,I called my agent ,I was been told that the school doesn't have a personal number,,,so pls anyone with such experience?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TFLASHOGEE(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Silasadah:

name of the school and check the school official page address to confirm for your self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.