Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (240830 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
How to get turkey resident permit
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
pufframmy:
How to get turkey resident permit

Enter with a tourist/business visa and apply for short term resident permit immediately before your visa expires.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adebayoJamil(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
I don't think so
cucumbar:
wow! Thanx.
Please is there a site I can get the requirements like a vsf sight that handles their visa processing?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by hammed71(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Enter with a tourist/business visa and apply for short term resident permit immediately before your visa expires.
wow how true is this and how much does it cost, also can someone apply for renewal before the short term residence permit expires?
Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
wow just like that??

feelgoodstuffs:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2021
pufframmy:
wow just like that??

Yes that was how I did mine and every other person.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2021
hammed71:
wow how true is this and how much does it cost, also can someone apply for renewal before the short term residence permit expires?
Thanks

Very true. Ask anyone, it cost around $200 but I paid more because I knew no one, (so be willing to pay more) especially to Nigerians over there claiming they help people get permits, they will swindle you. And yes you can apply for renewal. The short term permit is valid for a year.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
adebayoJamil:
I don't think so
so how do I know the documents required for tourist visa application and where to submit? Do I have to book an appointment as well?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Samsoncloe: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please i want to apply for Turkey tourist visa but the agent is asking for much which is 1.6 million. And have been following this forum since morning and i found out that i can actually do it on my own. what are the requirements and the procedures for applying for a tourist visa? Since am in Lagos, can someone give the address to the Turkey embassy in Lagos?.

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool so are u currently in Turkey do u always renew it yearly after expiration
feelgoodstuffs:

Yes that was how I did mine and every other person.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Is there any turkey embassy in Lagos state? Pls anyone !!!!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
pufframmy:
cool so are u currently in Turkey do u always renew it yearly after expiration

No. I left in June, and yes you can renew yearly.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
wasmadio:
Is there any turkey embassy in Lagos state? Pls anyone !!!!

Yes you can check the previous pages of this thread, or Google it.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Samsoncloe:
Good morning everyone. Please i want to apply for Turkey tourist visa but the agent is asking for much which is 1.6 million. And have been following this forum since morning and i found out that i can actually do it on my own. what are the requirements and the procedures for applying for a tourist visa? Since am in Lagos, can someone give the address to the Turkey embassy in Lagos?.

Thanks
The ₦1.6m covers what exactly?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
davodyguy:

The ₦1.6m covers what exactly?

E shock me too brother. Let him come and answer o
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adebayoJamil(m): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2021
1.6million for what, Turkey visa!
Samsoncloe:

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2021
There is Turkey embassy in Lagos

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2021
ok Cool i will be doing Evisa with my Schegen but i dont know if i can make the trip cause of busy time

feelgoodstuffs:

No. I left in June, and yes you can renew yearly.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Beolly(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Bro no mind the guy jare wink

I wish I can sell this my Turkish resident permit, to those dying to go to Turkey, it’s just useless here. grin

Is the situation that bad there? I have plans of coming there through education route.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Beolly:

Is the situation that bad there? I have plans of coming there through education route.

If you’re actually going to study no problem, Turkey is not good for hustle, read through the thread.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Mamabearprotect: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please ooo how do we book appointment for tourist visa in lagos. Somebody should please answer

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by wasmadio(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

If you’re actually going to study no problem, Turkey is not good for hustle, read through the thread.

Who tell you say turkey is not good for hustle? My brother and sister in house no mind this person way talk am shey na Nigerian con good for hustling ☠️☠️

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
wasmadio:

Who tell you say turkey is not good for hustle? My brother and sister in house no mind this person way talk am shey na Nigerian con good for hustling ☠️☠️

Mr. Man are you in Turkey? If yes, what do you do over there?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sent u a Mail Kindly Reply thanks Bro

feelgoodstuffs:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
pufframmy:
Sent u a Mail Kindly Reply thanks Bro

I just did bro
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Mamabearprotect: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
We are not the same , what may be good for mr A might be horrible for Mr B. A relative traveled to North Cyprus where they say it’s terrible and black people don’t get good jobs blah blah and within a month he got a good paying IT job without any agent or connection ... please if you doubt me private chat me so I can give you the name of the company. Do not be discouraged because you never know where you will find your gold, JUST KEEP PUSHING. Let’s get past that please and answer important questions that could help people.

How do I book appointment for tourist visa in lagos? And if I add property documents to my application will that strengthen my tie cos I work with a very small company and don’t know if that’s enough.

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD ANSWER

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by krayzeejamal: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Please i applied for a turkey student visa, have done the necessary things and submitting and the interview at the embassy to my surprise i didn’t get any feedback from them until today the agent helping with it said they sent my passport back to him with no response whatsoever.
Please what can i do?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Agent Wahala
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ogify1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
krayzeejamal:
Please i applied for a turkey student visa, have done the necessary things and submitting and the interview at the embassy to my surprise i didn’t get any feedback from them until today the agent helping with it said they sent my passport back to him with no response whatsoever.
Please what can i do?

Uhmm

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by ikaleguy(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Turkey is actually OK for the business minded person. Buying and selling cos they have lovely clothes and shoes. Create job for yourself.

As for those asking about agent, you don't need any agent to process your application. Just go to the website and follow through. Package ur documents and hope for the best. They issue visa once you present correct documents and during interview, prove to them you know what you are doing.

Last time, I was interviewed, someone was going for student visa and basic question, he could not answer and you expect them to issue visa...

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dpiano(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello people..please have paid $1000 to a school in turkey..have gotten the admission and other necessary things...now is the visa application..the agent is insisting on sponsor..which I do not have..I plan to sponsor myself...and he said if I use my personal account..the chances of refusal is very high...he said the sponsorship letter and statement of account is very necessary so as to secure the visa..I don't have or know anyone..what do I do?that's the only thing now?resuming October and I've not gotten a visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by iretiogo1: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dpiano:
Hello people..please have paid $1000 to a school in turkey..have gotten the admission and other necessary things...now is the visa application..the agent is insisting on sponsor..which I do not have..I plan to sponsor myself...and he said if I use my personal account..the chances of refusal is very high...he said the sponsorship letter and statement of account is very necessary so as to secure the visa..I don't have or know anyone..what do I do?that's the only thing now?resuming October and I've not gotten a visa
are you going for undergraduate or postgraduate program?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.