Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,448 members, 7,861,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed (3792 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

All igbos are Igbos all Igbos are igbos.

Why beat up Ekweremadu then? Why are Ibo governors up in arms against ipob?
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

You solved the riddle yourself. The elected officials are working for the interests of those who elected them. Why does ipob think there's a correlation between their own interests and those of the people who voted?

Is also akin you smart by half...

So Jehovah witness that doesn't vote for any ..the leaders won't work for them also.

You really shot yourself on the leg.

Not smart all....I can attribute that to repressive culture.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

All igbos are Igbos all Igbos are igbos.

Not true but IPOB enjoys the support of majority of Igbos. Even Ekweremadu they beat up worked in the background to secure the release of Kanu on bail.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

No Igbo governor is fighting Ipob, only federal police and army.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Exactly.

Is obvious You guys love Ekweremmadu more than we do..

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Simplyleo: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Or rather why beating up one of their members? Is Ekweremadu not igbo and accordingly a member of ipob? undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Not true but IPOB enjoys the support of majority of Igbos. Even Ekweremadu they beat up worked in the background to secure the release of Kanu on bail.

The only igbos not supporting ipob are a few in a insignificant and ignorant ones, about 1%
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is also akin you smart by half...

So Jehovah witness that doesn't vote for any ..the leaders won't work for them also.

You really shot yourself on the leg.

Not smart all....I can attribute that to repressive culture.

This is politics, this is not religion. Jehovah witnesses doesn't ask elected officials to push their interests in the parliament or anywhere else.
If you want a change you must get involved and push your interests, this is how it is done.
You cannot sit back and try and reap where you did not sow by using threats and violence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:

Or rather why beating up one of their members? Is Ekweremadu not igbo and accordingly a member of ipob? undecided

Crimes of Ekweremadu

1. Wearing a green ishiagu with Nigeria coat of arms
2. Attending iri ji in Germany instead of their home in Enugu
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

No Igbo governor is fighting Ipob, only federal police and army.

You have not been reading the news.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Crimes of Ekweremadu

1. Wearing a green ishiagu with Nigeria coat of arms
2. Attending iri ji in Germany instead of their home in Enugu

Ipob haven't said anything about your claims. Should we take this as the official ipob reasons for beating up Ekweremadu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

This is politics, this is not religion. Jehovah witnesses doesn't ask elected officials to push their interests in the parliament or anywhere else.
If you want a change you must get involved and push your interests, this is how it is done.
You cannot sit back and try and reap where you did no sow by using threats and violence.

You're right. But ipob will be as stained as the nigerian government if they elect people. Best is to stand out and push for referendum. The objective had always been clear since inception.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Ipob haven't said anything about your claims. Should we take this as the official ipob reasons for beating up Ekweremadu?

That's the most probable reason.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by BafanaBafana: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is obvious You guys love Ekweremmadu more than we do..

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don't give a damn about Ekweremadu, I'm not his fan. I also don't support evil acts carried out by uncivilised people and babarians. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump too, he is hated by half of American citizens, I however won't cheer if he is attacked by them. Same way I will condemn it if El Rufai is attacked by IMN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

You cannot sit back and try and reap where you did no sow by using threats and violence.

You still hitting more bullets on your leg. The other says it stands for good as well JW also stands for something.

Anyway I won't engage you further since you guys love Ekweremmadu more than us.

But I wasn't brought up with a repressive culture like you, I trained on a standing culture and not intimidating or repressive one that cages the people.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Speak for your tribe. Don't let Igbo hate send you to where it sent awo

Dude, most Yorubas, including myself, only respond to the rabid hate Igbos show for us that Kanu has now amplified in the past 6 years. If Igbos leave Yorubas alone and stay in their lane you will find Yorubas will be happy to do same. How many times do Yorubas start a thread about Igbo leaders or comment on any such thread? Yet Aregbe becomes a Minister and 28 out of 30 comments on that thread is from Igbos. You think most Yorubas are not sick of such creepy and obsessive hatred? Leave Yorubas alone and clear off to the SE and you will find Yorubas will be the last people to take an interest in you or bother your folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

That's the most probable reason.

Basically, the shameful event doesn't make any sense to you too. The only reason I could come up with was the attire as well, and even that doesn't make any sense.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I don't give a damn about Ekweremadu, I'm not his fan. I also don't support evil acts carried out by uncivilised people and babarians. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump too, he is hated by half of American citizens, I however won't cheer if he is attacked by them. Same way I will condemn it if El Rufai is attacked by IMN

Na u know say Americans hate Trump.....lolzzzzzzzzz

I have seen many fears and one of them is fear of division.....

over to u.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Dude, most Yorubas, including myself, only respond to the rabid hate Igbos show for us that Kanu has now amplified in the past 6 years. If Igbos leave Yorubas alone and stay in their lane you will find Yorubas will be happy to do same. How many times do Yorubas start a thread about Igbo leaders or comment on any such thread? Yet Aregbe becomes a Minister and 28 out of 30 comments on that thread is from Igbos. You think most Yorubas are not sick of such creepy and obsessive hatred? Leave Yorubas alone and clear off to the SE and you will find Yorubas will be the last people to take an interest in you or bother your folks.

What are you doing on this thread since you saw the topic doesn't include Yorubas? grin

Are you not guilty of the same offence you accuse others of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You still hitting more bullets on your leg. The other says it stands for good as well JW also stands for something.

Anyway I won't engage you further since you guys love Ekweremmadu more than us.

But I wasn't brought up with a repressive culture like you, I trained on a standing culture and not intimidating or repressive one that cages the people.

No my friend, you are the one who is completely confused.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

Basically, the shameful event doesn't make any sense to you too. The only reason I could come up with was the attire as well, and even that doesn't make any sense.

Does the killing, raping and kidnapping by fulani herdsmen make sense to you? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by MetaPhysical: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed

Lagos – Elder statesman and the Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed has said the unwarranted attack on former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is a clear testimony of how the Igbos will behave if they produce the President.
Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Junaid who condemned the attack on Ekweremadu in Nuremberg, Germany also said the South-East region cannot blackmail Nigerians into ceding the Presidency to them by engaging in acts of violence..
While calling on the Federal Government to handle IPOB with an iron fist, Junaid also warned politicians in the South East who are secretly funding the organisation to learn from the attack on Ekweremadu
“I do not support an attack on any person or his family because of his political belief”.
“I hope those of them who have been fanning the embers of disunity and those who think they can blackmail Nigeria into conceding the Presidency to them will now think twice and see clearly that they have shown their character in their attitudes towards power”.
” That is very disastrous and I don’t think Nigerians should hand over power to these kinds of characters”.
“First, they have shown that they are not reliable and also, they have caused a lot of mayhem in the history of Nigeria from 1966 till date. They caused tribal coups and very bad handling of their minority in and of course, they are directly responsible for the loss of the Southern Cameroun from Nigeria to French Cameroun. They have a lot to learn from living with other people and must see that other people from ethnic groups different from theirs are entitled to be respected”.
“They must also know that they can’t use blackmail to achieve what they want. That seems to be their own idea that they can use raw power which can be dangerous to our democracy”.
“So, it is a pity that Ekweremadu was manhandled by IPOB but at the same time, they should also know the kind of local champions they are sponsoring with their own money,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ipob-attack-igbos-cant-be-trusted-with-presidency-junaid-mohammed/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

...why is it a problem to let them go and form their own republic, and be President over themselves?
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

No my friend, you are the one who is completely confused.

lolzzz as I earlier said, repressiveness is not in our lifestyle.
I don't know how to empower evil...
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

...why is it a problem to let them go and form their own republic, and be President over themselves?

Louder bro, may olodumare protect you grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Guestlander: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Does the killing, raping and kidnapping by fulani herdsmen make sense to you? grin

No my sister. Have you read the sad story of a pregnant woman in Enugu who got killed? The thing tire me.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by BafanaBafana: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Na u know say Americans hate Trump.....lolzzzzzzzzz

I have seen many fears and one of them is fear of division.....

over to u.
No mineral resources,
No access to the sea
No land mass
Zero moral values
High rate of crimes home and abroad.

Why will anyone be afraid of getting separated from you guys?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Guestlander:

No my sister. Have you read the sad story of a pregnant woman in Enugu who got killed? The thing tire me.

That's what am talking about, and why should we blame those who are reacting against it and we're acting as if things are still normal.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

What are you doing on this thread since you saw the topic doesn't include Yorubas? grin

Are you for real? I am backing the utterance of Junaid Mohammed that Igbos cannot be trusted with the Presidency given the raw hatred you show towards other Nigerians- especially Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. You will never lead fairly and you even allude to that when you say All IPOB are Igbo and all Igbo are IPOB. I think we all know the ideology of IPOB to understand that no Igbo can be trusted to be President currently because of the fear they may be IPOBian as you assert. Nigeria cannot and will not take the risk.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:

No mineral resources,
No access to the sea
No land mass
Zero moral values
High rate of crimes home and abroad.

Why then does your army and police shoot unarmed ipob protesters? Any idea?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Are you for real? I am backing the utterance of Junaid Mohammed that Igbos cannot be trusted with the Presidency given the raw hatred you show towards other Nigerians- especially Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. You will never lead fairly and you even allude to that when you say All IPOB are Igbo and all Igbo are IPOB. I think we all know the ideology of IPOB to understand that no Igbo can be trusted to be President currently because of the fear they may be IPOBian as you assert. Nigeria cannot and will not take the risk.

Your still here on this thread bringing yoruba into the discussion when they are not even the topic, do you see that you are the problem and not ipob? grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by BafanaBafana: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Why then does your army and police shoot unarmed ipob protesters? Any idea?
They attacked the police with machetes. They even pushed some police men into the Niger. Those guys are really heartless.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:
No mineral resources, No access to the sea No land mass Zero moral values High rate of crimes home and abroad.

Lolzzzzzz
Recycling what Nigeria told them....
next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes Sister Director Of IPOB Turns It To Family Business PHOTOS / Jos Stoning: Lawmaker Dies, Scores Injured At APC Rally (Picture) / Video: Major General Hakeem Oladapo Dismissed For Stealing Over 400m Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.