Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,171 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed (3807 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:

They attacked the police with machetes. They even pushed some police men into the Niger. Those guys are really heartless.

I expected you to lie, and you never disappointed grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by MyGeneration(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
mtcheeeeew. i get better things to do with my time than to consider anything this guy has to say

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by BafanaBafana: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

I expected you to lie, and you never disappointed grin
Not everyone lies like your Ipob.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Your still here on this thread bringing yoruba into the discussion when they are not even the topic, do you see that you are the problem and not ipob? grin

You are hopeless. Mohammed says Igbos cannot be trusted to lead and a Yoruba, the main target of Igbo hate likely to suffer most under an Igbo Presidency, joins to back that stance and you wonder what I am doing on the thread? You must be dense. As if we did not witness the mass Yoruba retrenchment exercise Stella Oduah went on when she became Minister to be ignorant of what you Igbos are about and your malevolence towards Yorubas.

Shall I resurrect the hatefest thread , the worst on NL, where you jubilated the marginalisation of Yorubas? Yes I will because you deserve it. See your people in all their glory and what the Yorubas must protect themselves against. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:
Igbos this....Igbo that.

Igbo do this, Igbo do that.

As a committed Democrat I believe in democratic resolution of all crisis and mistrust.

Let referendum be conducted and allow the untrusted Igbos to decide how to chat a new course.

Recycling same message breeds nothing..

At this point and as far as you uncomfortable with them, subject to referendum and allow them stay or leave with their un-trusted attitude.

Simple democratic referendum will solve all these squabbles.

i dont think many igbos would vote against nigeria....especialy those that already have....

what....??

just give up africas biggest market just like that....??

you know yourself igbos think business....
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

You are hopeless. Mohammed says Igbos cannot be trusted to lead and a Yoruba, the main target of Igbo hate likely to suffer most under an Igbo Presidency, joins to back that stance and you wonder what I am doing on the thread? You must be dense. As if we did not witness the mass Yoruba retrenchment exercise Stella Oduah went on when she became Minister to be ignorant of what you Igbos are about and your malevolence towards Yorubas.

Shall I resurrect the hatefest thread , the worst on NL, where you jubilated the marginalisation of Yorubas? Yes I will because you deserve it. See your people in all their glory and what the Yorubas must protect themselves against. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.

You are trying really hard, working your socks off to let this thread be Igbo against yorubas from your first post. I keep on frustrating you to drop those not mentioned in the caption of the topic. I refuse to bite your tribalism bait. It must be paining you too much grin

Maybe you're fulani, their main attraction now is causing Yoruba vs Igbo fights while they sit back and enjoy their divide and conquer the south moves grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
tsdarkside:

i dont think many igbos would vote against nigeria....especialy those that already have....

what....??

just give up africas biggest market just like that....??

you know yourself igbos think business....

Hello mr "we the south south" grin speak some urhobo for me grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

he is still running around like a headless chicken on a thread that yorubas wasnt mentioned...smh

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by gwarotango: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ctorch:

Alright, let both the decent and non decent Igbos decide what they want instead of all these repetition every year.

Democratic resolution by referendum can end this lack of trust.
A referendum is illegal under the current constitution, what you should have called for is a constitutional amendment to insert a referendum clause into it but you cannot get that by beating up politicians of course
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Hello mr "we the south south" grin speak some urhobo for me grin

you again....you are like my ex igbo wife....always naggin on something....
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
selemempe:
he is still running around like a headless chicken on a thread that yorubas wasnt mentioned...smh

You Igbos are dense and a disgrace to the touted intelligence you claim to have. Junaid Mohammed is talking about the President of Nigeria. Even if Yoruba is not mentioned in the topic, how are they not involved given that they are Nigerians who would be affected by the character, prejudice and proclivities of the person that becomes their President? olodo.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by gwarotango: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
gidgiddy:
Somebody should remind Junaid Mohammed that Northerners slaughtered over 50,000 Igbos in 1966 alone

Northerners have conducted more coups than anybody in Nigeria

Northerners have conducted more acts of terrorism than anybody in Nigeria such Maitasine, Boko Haram, Gana militants, and of course, killer herdsmen.

Yet Northerners have held power longer than anybody in Nigeria!

So if the pushing about of Ekweremadu in Germany is his benchmark compared to what Northerners like him have done in the past, it would be evil for a Northerner to even think of power
This figure is in dispute. Ojukwu claimed a number far lesser than it
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
tsdarkside:

you again....you are like my ex igbo wife....always naggin on something....

Apart from a hiv positive leprous epileptic patient, who else will agree to you? grin
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

You Igbos are dense and a disgrace to the touted intelligence you claim to have. Junaid Mohammed is talking about the President of Nigeria. Even if Yoruba is not mentioned in the topic, how are they not involved given that they are Nigerians who would be affected by the character, prejudice and proclivities of the person that becomes their President? olodo.

So, your annoyance is that Junaid didn't mention the yorubas? grin This must be very painful.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

the boy is still on the thread o...spilling his igbophobic feelings in the air

Who raised this hate-filled dude?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

So, your annoyance is that Junaid didn't mention the yorubas? grin This must be very painful.

Look, stop the idiocy. You are making a fool of yourself. The topic is about how Igbos cannot be trusted to lead Nigeria because of their tribalistic and bigoted nature. Of course many Yorubas will comment to back that assertion because we are the main focus of your bigoted hate. Why don't you read the thread below and give us your opinion of it before you comment again.

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
gwarotango:
This figure is in dispute. Ojukwu claimed a number far lesser than it
lol....u are now talking about scores of ur mayhem in nigeria in a bragadicious way?

Ok. Its igbos that should be hated by nigerians...not the arrogant, murderous hausa/fula...

From awolow, abiola, igbos, middle beltans, ken saro wiwa, dele giwa, we all have been victims of ur insensitivity and violence...but we must ambrace u and hate igbos
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Look, stop the idiocy. You are making a fool of yourself. The topic is about Igbos cannot be trusted to lead Nigeria because of their tribalistic and bigoted nature. Of course many Yorubas will comment to back that assertion because we are the main focus of your bigoted hate. Why don't you read the thread below and give us your opinion of it before you comment again.

lol u are the one making a fool of urself bro...but u dont see it

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Look, stop the idiocy. You are making a fool of yourself. The topic is about Igbos cannot be trusted to lead Nigeria because of their tribalistic and bigoted nature. Of course many Yorubas will comment to back that assertion because we are the main focus of your bigoted hate. Why don't you read the thread below and give us your opinion of it before you comment again.

The best thing is for you to lead a protest, carry placards and block every road tomorrow so that Junaid will mention Yorubas in his next interview grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
gwarotango:
A referendum is illegal under the current constitution, what you should have called for is a constitutional amendment to insert a referendum clause into it but you cannot get that by beating up politicians of course
under the current constitution created by who?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by gwarotango: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
selemempe:
under the current constitution created by who?
Your question is irrelevant because like it or not it's the current law of the land
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

The best thing is for you to lead a protest, carry placards and block every road tomorrow so that Junaid will mention Yorubas in his next interview grin

Abeg, do you know the song 'tears of a clown'? That song best describes what Igbos like you come here to do daily. I.e trying to pretend to laugh when in tears because of the actions of your senseless and uncontrollable brethren like Kanu and his IPOB lunatics. Junaid Mohammed's utterance is another groundswell against Igbos leading Nigeria. The message is what matters so you can continue to childishly obsess over whether Yorubas are mentioned or not.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by successmatters(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Abeg, do you know the song 'tears of a clown'? That song best describes what Igbos like you come here to do daily. I.e trying to pretend to laugh when in tears because of the actions of your senseless and uncontrollable brethren like Kanu and his IPOB lunatics. Junaid Mohammed's utterance is another groundswell against Igbos leading Nigeria. The message is what matters so you can continue to childishly obsess over whether Yorubas are mentioned or not.

And at the end of his message, its you who's crying blood all day and trying to drag yorubas into the topic?

Who do una this thing? grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

And at the end of his message, its you who's crying blood all day and trying to drag yorubas into the topic?

Who do una this thing? grin

Mumu. Mohammed infers Igbos should not get the Presidency because they will be unfair to other Nigerians. Are Yorubas , one of those you hate the most, from Mars or Jupiter? Note he mentioned Nigerians below?

” That is very disastrous and I don’t think Nigerians should hand over power to these kinds of characters”.
“First, they have shown that they are not reliable and also, they have caused a lot of mayhem in the history of Nigeria from 1966 till date.
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by maestroferddi: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those guys that attacked Ekweremadu were wrong and Nnamdi Kanu was also wrong for endorsing such moves. The actualisation of the struggle can't be possible without the help of the political elites. Kanu's high-handedness and egoism are strong factors that are posing serious threats to the actualisation of the dream, in Kanu's attempt to take all the glory, he succeeded in demonising those that even started the agitation before him. Kanu has completely taken away the possibility of an Igbo man ruling this country.
Is it not silly to speculate that Kanu has ruined the chance of the Igbos to the Presidency?

What have you been smoking/drinking?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Goldensword: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
You guyz thought that IPOB are joking before right, relax very soon the attack on politicians will be extended to non igbo politicians, or you let them have their biafra in peace
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
gwarotango:
Your question is irrelevant because like it or not it's the current law of the land
well the legality of the current constitution can be debated in international court to get international backing to our claim that the nigeria we willingly signed up for in 1960 is not the nigeria of today

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:

Apart from a hiv positive leprous epileptic patient, who else will agree to you? grin

did you miss me....??
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by selemempe: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

Mumu. Mohammed infers Igbos should not get the Presidency because they will be unfair to other Nigerians. Are Yorubas , one of those you hate the most, from Mars or Jupiter? Note he mentioned Nigerians below?

ok thats why u were crying? I see

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by mrvitalis(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:
Not a fan of Junaid Mohammed but what does he say here the rest of us have already not said to Igbos? The crux of the matter is who will back Igbos into the Presidency with their current actions in the last ten years showing what they will likely do with absolute power which we all know is said to corrupt absolutely in the wrong hands? I even said it recently that an Igbo becoming President is akin to putting a Fox in charge of a chicken coop.

You simply don't know what you will get from a people who show they hate all others so why gamble with the future of many millions of Nigerians when capable and patriotic non-Igbos exist who can lead our Nation forward? How do we interpret the actions of a people who beat up their own kinsman, an Igbo Senator and former DSP, for wearing an attire that celebrates the Country he is supposed to serve? When Nigerians kingmakers think of Igbo Presidency they only see Ironsi, Ojukwu, Kaduna Nzeogwu et al and of course Nnamdi Kanu in current times.
Just say u hate igbos ...has ipob ever attacked a none igbo ?

Do ipob have more treat to u than boko haram ?

U dont trust igbos but u use ngige and joe igbokwe ?
So u can't trust those two with power ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by Kingosytex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
maestroferddi:
Is it not silly to speculate that Kanu has ruined the chance of the Igbos to the Presidency?

What have you been smoking/drinking?

Why do you always resort to throwing subtle shades each time you meet someone who has a contrary opinion?
Re: IPOB Attack: Igbos Can’t Be Trusted With Presidency- Junaid Mohammed by maestroferddi: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:

Why do you always resort to throwing subtle shades each time you meet someone who has a contrary opinion?
Are you for real?

You make outlandish statements and when you are called out you resort to victimhood...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Infection Of Covid-19 Was Caused By Illiteracy And Ignorance / Aisha Yesufu Is Dragging Igbos On Twitter. Captions. / Video:Captured, Crying, Young Russian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.