Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports (33476 Views)

Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Government of the photo by the viewer for the Grapher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
From red beret minister to a red tie minister.
It is well oo

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by seanjy4konji: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
this one go have a special house built for olonsho purpose in maitama before end of nexth month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by femi4: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
adioolayi:
Please...reposition NPFL for us...do this and you will see your name written in GOLD
he's not a minister of football
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by akdjr(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
This man is very energetic and intelligent to carry out his duties as sport and youth minister.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I was only pointing out a mere coincidence and cannot relate to your comments. I cant remember giving any negative connotation to it. so what's the fuss about?

Bros which coincidence? oga there is no coincidence there. Red berets and red tie are two different tinz beside worn by two different people and shouldn't be used to describe the word "coincidence". The old man used a colour of tie that aligned with his suits.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Skelewu: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
sylve11:

he wasn't referring to his predecessor or giving any negative connotation, rather he was only assuming that former athletes ought to be the ones running that office instead... cool

No, you got it wrong. Read the premise again; he drew an analogy between the previous minister's red beret and the new minister's red tie and concluded by asking that rhetorical question. What does that tell you?

Moreover, even if he was insinuating that a former athlete should have been made a sports minister, then he's invariably underestimating the new minister's capability and qualification for the job, which invariably means he's bringing up a negative connotation to the appointment.

Kapish? cool

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by somehow: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
And what have they won for their various universities for a start?
Larryfest:
There are so many sports administrators and professors in our universities who are over qualified for this post yet the government will settle down for someone who doesn't even have any passion for sports or whatever to run the ministry and we want improvement in our sport circle...
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by AreaFada2: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I was only pointing out a mere coincidence and cannot relate to your comments. I cant remember giving any negative connotation to it. so what's the fuss about?
Ah, there is a problem o ogbeni. Beeni, there is.

You're meant to be an azzlicker like the rest of them (in Jegede Shokoya of new masquerade voice). grin grin cheesy

You know we 9ja worship power and position. Because it usually comes with plenty money (looted of course).

Many dream of it. Some are quietly saying "Gawd pick my call" as we type. grin
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by chayoski: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
sylve11:

he wasn't referring to his predecessor or giving any negative connotation, rather he was only assuming that former athletes ought to be the ones running that office instead... cool
I was still very well confused until I read this your comment. Really, there are two sides to a coin...
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by dapkin(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Larryfest:
There are so many sports administrators and professors in our universities who are over qualified for this post yet the government will settle down for someone who doesn't even have any passion for sports or whatever to run the ministry and we want improvement in our sport circle...

Check our public universities and see how the so-called professors managed them!!!
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by asamwababy: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
akdjr:
This man is very energetic and intelligent to carry out his duties as sport and youth minister.

Intelligent yes, energetic yes but what of technical know how.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Glink2018(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Larryfest:

Degree dey for sports?
If you have passion for it, you will do it better.

You NFF chairman is a lawyer by profession
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Skelewu:

Actually, you gave a negative connotation to it when you asked the question 'who have we offended'. You were alluding to the fact that this new minister is as bad as the previous one.

Learn to read well. Go and read my post again and correct yourself cos I'm not helping out.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by bizhop01: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Minister of sport were no sabi the last time nigeria football club win caf champions league.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Chiboto414: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
God pls , remember naija youth o!
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Chiboto414: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
God pls , remember our naija youth o!
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
dam2000:
The month is almost end why can't dey wait till 1st next month they just want to collect August salary as minister
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Na that one be your concern now?
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by farem: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
From a red beret to a red tie sport minister. It is well. All the former athletes be like. .."Who have we offended?"

You have actually Gifted to find faults.
Anyway, whatever wants to see is what they see
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by farem: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
From a red beret to a red tie sport minister. It is well. All the former athletes be like. .."Who have we offended?"

You have actually Gifted to find faults.
Anyway, whatever wants to see is what they see.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
what will this one offer that his predecessors have not tried? Instead he will be interested only in football and abandon the rest....shebi this is naija
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by ThePreachersSon: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Them go see red
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by adioolayi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
he's not a minister of football
We dont need to shy away from the most popular, unifying sport in Nigeria....FOOTBALL
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Godwin2am(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
I TAP INTO THIS BLESSING . AMEN
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by femi4: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
adioolayi:
We dont need to shy away from the most popular, unifying sport in Nigeria....FOOTBALL
At the detriment of other sports? It doesn't work like that
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Den give am DSTV remote and dictionary ....two things that distracts the average youth in Nigeria plus two handouts tied with red tape abi na green sef grin ...we are in trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mrcomedimatic:
The Newly elected Minister of Sports, Sunday Dare as resume his office.

He shared a photo with caption saying...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/22/sunday-dare-resumes-office-as-minister-of-sport/
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by tizzdi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Imagine using an exceptional man, a seasoned intellectual such as mr dare as a minister of sport from NCC to sports??...wtf is this?...then gave someone such as rauf aregbesola minister of interior lmao...
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by epadomo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good but check this out...

Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by adioolayi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
femi4:
At the detriment of other sports? It doesn't work like that
...I've not said other sports should be neglected. . I have only made a case for NPFL....Football is also more than NPFL alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Dances As Teni Performs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.