Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (91910 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by oshaosha2014(m): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Yes, na them. Just checked it sex now.

frbona:
[s][/s] na dem

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by flamyEyes(m): 3:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Maybe it happened the way the writer has put it but the story doesn't add up. There are more questions like do they have kids? Did the extended family try to resolve the difference? You can't just up and divorce someone because they are short. But my question is do they have kids or did the girl/wife just play him all through and through?
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by udemzyudex(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2019
benji93:
Honestly, on reading again as suggested, i would think it means love + attraction =genuine love. But your thoughts are not clear enough. You seem to be of the opinion that love and attraction are two different things, but love and attraction actually overlap as far as i am concerned. How can you love someone without being attracted to them one way or another?

Things don't always go the way we reason them you know.

There was a thread on front page about a lady that got married to a man way older than her, she said she love her husband but she's not attracted to him.

She cheated on her husband with a colleague at work, he guilty conscience didn't let her keep, she had to open up to her husband and that was the end.

What is attraction? What is love?
These words are two different things, you can like someone but don't feel attracted to the person, same way as loving someone but don't feel attraction.

Do you believe people learn to love? But you can't learn to feel attraction for someone, attraction is something that happens on it own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by BlessingsIk(f): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
he shouldn't have ignored the signs that she wasn't his
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by escapellee(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Dec 16, 2020
I purposely registered a new name because of this story so that many people especially potential husbands can learn from this. I'll like to narrate the story in details so I want you to follow me.

It all started in 2011 when my brother got a contract job in Abuja. Then he met this lady when he went to our home town during a leave but she told him immediately that she can't date him because she's short but he kept persuading her as usual.

As time goes on she started crying that she is unable to pay her 300k school fees because her father is dead and her mum is not buoyant enough to continue the payment and she may withdraw as a result of this. So he offered to sponsor her education from 200level till she graduated and she agreed to date and later married her in 2014.

To make the long story short, he later got her and her two siblings well paid federal government job through his office and later got her a car. Less I forget that their marriage produced two children (a boy and a girl) in five years.

Unfortunately for him his contract job was terminated three months ago and he decided to give her 200k so that they can manage it for four months for food stuff and house keep but she told him that the money has been exhausted after two weeks. This caused a little quarrel and she decided to leave the house with both children and went to spend the week in a hotel.

This spark an annoyance of my family members and we decided to send two of our elderly brothers to her mum in our home town but the woman started sparking that she didn't wanted to marry him in the first place because he's short but she was the one that persuaded her to marry him.

They later had another quarrel last month and the lady took the children to her mum in the home town through a flat without informing the husband and any of our family member. So we decided not to call her and a court letter was issued to him for request of termination of the marriage.

Now the marriage is terminated and my brother is seriously depressed.

I really learnt a lot of lesson from this.

I know this is a dead thread but am curious to what her being short had to do with anything in getting married to him?
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by willanderson: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Read this twice:

All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped her before. Tell your brother to learn about the Red Pill. Read it or you weep!!!
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2021
stag:
Is the only problem here losing his job, money?

- No stories of infidelity on her part?
- Had there been relative peace since the marriage?
- Can we then say that, apart from her love of money, she was a good wife?

But bro, how can your brother be in a contract job and he fixed two of his in-laws in ‘well-paying’ Federal Government jobs with job security while he worked in a place without job security?
lol he is dull
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2021
CrazyOptimist:
This kind of case is so rampant nowadays.
Married women leaving their husbands even after having kids for them.
Everyone wan be baby mama.
haha abi?
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2021
larryking540:

me self weak o

and the op day there, am not sure if e even get better paying job, some guys sha really think with their dick not their head,
my family first o,
the op brother even try, he sponsored the girl tru university, con give am car, con give e two brothers job,
bro the moment a lady rejects me, I just move on with my life, that's me o,,,i kw sabi day beg up and down, becus u go still continue to beg her even on top bed, which is irritating, it's a pity, a lady tells u openly u are too short, meaning u can't walk with me in public, and she is the one who is even broke to sponsor herself tru education, and d best compliment to give the guy way help her career is he is too short,
women sha are really ungrateful elements
if we tell them to take care of their families and themselves they will say no, women are cool species we need to take care of them, not knowing the ungrateful V. people don't care how much you invested
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2021
Elliot2:
My elder bro learnt it the hard way too. Dude upgraded her without any concrete help for extended family but did for hers. Took her abroad with their househelp who is from her her place. Two have them connived to show my guy and his first daughter,which he had prior to marrying, pepper. First daughter got fed up and left home,and married to a white guy without letting him know. Now he has divorced,with the children in her custody. He is back to Nigeria depressed,with no family.
God in heaven!!
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2021
golddeejay:
Things dey happen. And Some go dey put love for head. As long as she be woman, I love my sense fully operational. These women ain't loyal!
do you mean what ever you do to vagina people even if you move the mountain they will still be ingrate?
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
greggng:
Stop blaming the lady ..you cannot force love on anyone. The lady was very clear at first....you are a short man I can't marry you but the short man ...like every other short man doesn't give up. They are very aggressive whenever they fail in any adventure. Because he was adamant they lady just married him for pity sake....free the lady and find a way to train your kids...both of you were not meant to be....let alone now that your job has ended...women no get that patient ....when you have plenty , you never bothered to manage...after training her to have wide mouth, do you expect her to stop when you are broke....women sense no reach that level...they want you to spend and spend till you taya
they will understand daughters of Jezebel with time
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
larryking540:

u are really a professor of statistics,
but na Tru sha,but y

marrying 9ja ladies is the last on my list right now,except say my people don go confirm say na from a responsible background,
we go give you our IMO girls to marry abeg
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Martinez39:
This is the problem. There is no such woman. Even yourself is like that. Unfortunately, guys never listen. grin
thank God you have been informing men alot about women but unfortunately some people have to learn through the bitter way
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Greystone: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2021

Such disrespect and insult. She never loved him, she married him out of pity and for poverty alleviation. She needed the marriage more than she needs him.

My heart goes out to your brother. The loyalty and submissiveness of a broke woman can never be trusted, except when tested with money.

Truer words were never spoken.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by 9Stamp(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2021
I purposely registered a new name because of this story so that many people especially potential husbands can learn from this. I'll like to narrate the story in details so I want you to follow me.

It all started in 2011 when my brother got a contract job in Abuja. Then he met this lady when he went to our home town during a leave but she told him immedi upately that she can't date him because she's short but he kept persuading her as usual.

As time goes on she started crying that she is unable to pay her 300k school fees because her father is dead and her mum is not buoyant enough to continue the payment and she may withdraw as a result of this. So he offered to sponsor her education from 200level till she graduated and she agreed to date and later married her in 2014.

To make the long story short, he later got her and her two siblings well paid federal government job through his office and later got her a car. Less I forget that their marriage produced two children (a boy and a girl) in five years.

Unfortunately for him his contract job was terminated three months ago and he decided to give her 200k so that they can manage it for four months for food stuff and house keep but she told him that the money has been exhausted after two weeks. This caused a little quarrel and she decided to leave the house with both children and went to spend the week in a hotel.

This spark an annoyance of my family members and we decided to send two of our elderly brothers to her mum in our home town but the woman started sparking that she didn't wanted to marry him in the first place because he's short but she was the one that persuaded her to marry him.

They later had another quarrel last month and the lady took the children to her mum in the home town through a flat without informing the husband and any of our family member. So we decided not to call her and a court letter was issued to him for request of termination of the marriage.

Now the marriage is terminated and my brother is seriously depressed.

I really learnt a lot of lesson from this.
Wow things are happening
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by wakkzy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
never you get high on your own supply
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by wakkzy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
never you get high on your own supply[color=#000000][/color]
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by wakkzy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
never you get high on your own supply
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Aurelius1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
stag:

But bro, how can your brother be in a contract job and he fixed two of his in-laws in ‘well-paying’ Federal Government jobs with job security while he worked in a place without job security?
Exactly what I'm thinking. He himself is on a contact job and he is able to fix two people in well paid government jobs. Why can't he fix himself in one of the permanent government jobs? He shot himself in the foot. I don't pity him.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Pojomojo: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2023
wink
daddytime:
Hmmm...

Lesson learned he should move on with his life.

Money no fit buy true love.

Love wey money fit buy get expiry date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fantasising In My Marriage. / Should The Man Pay It? / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.