Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday (3848 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by MrTrend(m): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2019
#BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate Boyfriend’s Birthday (Watch The Videos)

Big Brother Naija housemate Tacha turned up the heat in the house on Thursday, August 22 by channeling a semi-naked side and covering her boobs with tapes.

According to be video, the Port-Harcourt first daughter cooked and served everyone in a see-through dress as she celebrated the birthday of her boyfriend, King Ladi, who is not part of the reality show. She also read out a love message to him, after she got all the reality show’s housemates sitting at the dining for food.

Watch the videos below;

Watch The Videos At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/bbnaija-tacha-moves-around-nearly-unclad-covers-just-her-boobs-with-tapes-to-celebrate-boyfriends-birthday/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by MrTrend(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by Kingpee2(m): 1:57am On Aug 23, 2019
We have pressing matters than this Tacha’s issue ,Biafrans are being arrested in US over fraud ,Abeg this one no important if she like make she naked pass like this ,I no send ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by MrTrend(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
We have pressing matters than this Tacha’s issue ,Biafrans are being arrested in US over fraud ,Abeg this one no important if she like make she naked pass like this ,I no send ..

Who are Biafrans?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by oluknower: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Oh you mean the fraudster caught by the FBI? Im so glad they caught them.... They are destroying our image man
Kingpee2:
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by Attempt: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:
It matters a lot to me too
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by marvin906(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2019
so I should fry my piss abi..

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday by donsola(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpee2:

shocked Biafra o Biafra, oh I get the twist, it is a grand plot by the biafrans, what if they are doing all this fraud to taint the image of Nigerians, so no Nigerian will be proud of his country, abi what do u think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leaving Nairaland Farewell My Lovely People / Share Your Romantic Moment Experiences / I Am A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.