Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Am A Feminist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist (3826 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Feminist by Venerealisles(f): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yes, this is my first post on nairaland, and all I have to say is, I am a Feminist!!! A proud one at that, I know these little nairaland boys will come for me but I don't care!!
I have a message for y'all, we don't need your money to be happy, we don't need your d#ck to be satisfied, we can do without y'all.
Fellow ladies, lets keep up the movement, the more they realize they ain't shit, the better for them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
With the way things are going currently, Jòse Mourinho might just be the one to give the tight-fisted Levy and Tottenham the Premier League.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist by ahmEenu(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok what should we do with this information

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin You're still a rotten fish pussy bitch.

Cc: Evolutionlove Martinez39s Odinson1 Deceptionlove Ubunja

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist by ahmEenu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Venerealisles:
Yes, this is my first post on nairaland, and all I have to say is, I am a Feminist!!! A proud one at that, I know these little nairaland boys will come for me but I don't care!!
I have a message for y'all, we don't need your money to be happy, we don't need your d#ck to be satisfied, we can do without y'all.
Fellow ladies, lets keep up the movement, the more they realize they ain't shit, the better for them.
feminist wey still dey ask guys for urgent 2k,is that one a feminist?

24 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by ahmEenu(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
With the way things are going currently, Jòse Mourinho might just be the one to give the tight-fisted Levy and Tottenham the Premier League.
man city will end up winning the leauge

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
Venerealisles:
[/s]

grin Mgbeke feeling funky.

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
ahmEenu:
Not with this Man City team that lack leadership on and off the pitch.

12 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by hashtagged(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Em, ok
Re: I Am A Feminist by Enigma2049(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
JidennaJason:

Taa , Liverpool is winning dis league .

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by JasperVII(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
We have heard
Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
Enigma2049:

I am a Kopite, but Jòse Mourinho might just push Jurgen out of the race...

The ugly battle for supremacy between Mo Salah and Sadio Mane will cause Liverpool a whole lot this season.

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Deceptionlove: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin You're still a rotten fish pussy bitch.

Cc: Evolutionlove Deceptionlove Ubunja

Thanks for the mention bruh.
These Hoes are on Rampage already. We really need to do everything to protect ourselves. This Issue Is not a Child's play. A lot of Male babies SIMPS are sinking Into the Abyss of these Eve daughters. But I think A SIMP with dangling balls Is behind this particular account......

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Enigma2049(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
JidennaJason:

The ugly battle for supremacy between Mo Salah and Sadio Mane will cause Liverpool a whole lot this season.

Not with the astronomical rise of Diogo Jota , i see Liverpool winning , Mourinho might suffer against small teams and may loose consistency , and besides it's still early to call , but Liverpool all the way

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nazgul: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Venerealisles:
Errrm...you don't need to tell us, cos we actually do not care. Enjoy your life whichever way you feel would make you happy.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'm not a feminist. I am an egalitarian.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by WoundedLamb: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
I don't think coming online to type "men ain't shit" is feminism. Seems more like a newbie trying to get into the centre of the romance section frivolous discussions by all means. And it doesn't make you any different from Nairaland woman bashers. You need men. Men need you. That bit shouldn't be disputed and feminism is not about denying that. Feminism is not about coming online to insult men, that's called misandry. Feminism is about getting rid of the gender bias and speaking up when you observe it. It's not necessarily a community that you have to identify with and you definitely don't don't need the label. If you're an advocate of gender equality, your comments and actions will announce that.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist by ahmEenu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
bro matches still plenty. They still have Time

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by WoundedLamb: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:
I'm not a feminist. I am an egalitarian.

Egalitarianism is broad and it takes more precise descriptions when applied to a specific aspect of life. The struggle against racism is egalitarianism in the area of race. The fight against sexism/misogyny (aka feminism) is egalitarianism in the area of gender. The fight against tribalism is egalitarianism in area of tribe. The fight against homophobia is egalitarianism in the area of sexual orientation. The fight against religious bigotry is egalitarianism in the area of religion. Etc. So you can't say you're not a feminist but an egalitarian cause that's contradictory. Feminism is egalitarianism in the area of gender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Egalitarianism is broad and it takes more precise descriptions when applied to a specific aspect of life. The struggle against racism is egalitarianism in the area of race. The fight against sexism/misogyny (aka feminism) is egalitarianism in the area of gender. The fight against tribalism is egalitarianism in area of tribe. The fight against homophobia is egalitarianism in the area of sexual orientation. The fight against religious bigotry is egalitarianism in the area of religion. Etc. So you can't say you're not a feminist but an egalitarian cause that's contradictory. Feminism is egalitarianism in the area of gender.
I am an egalitarian in terms of gender equality. Not a feminist or mgtow

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by WoundedLamb: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chii59:

I am an egalitarian in terms of gender equality. Not a feminist or mgtow

Sorry, I thought it was a social discussion.

Ok.
Re: I Am A Feminist by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Enigma2049:

Not with the astronomical rise of Diogo Jota , i see Liverpool winning , Mourinho might suffer against small teams and may loose consistency , and besides it's still early to call , but Liverpool all the way

Why are y'all not talking about Lampard and his team? undecided
We are in contention and we are in form.

Incase you don't know na me talk

10 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by providencia(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Enigma2049:

Yeah Leicester City was trashed

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist by Silentgroper(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
ahmEenu:
Wrong, liverpool will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist by ahmEenu(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Wrong, liverpool will.
interesting

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by tobechi74: 2:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Single mother or feminist,be specific

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't think coming online to type "men ain't shit" is feminism. Seems more like a newbie trying to get into the centre of the romance section frivolous discussions by all means. And it doesn't make you any different from Nairaland woman bashers. You need men. Men need you. That bit shouldn't be disputed and feminism is not about denying that. Feminism is not about coming online to insult men, that's called misandry. Feminism is about getting rid of the gender bias and speaking up when you observe it. It's not necessarily a community that you have to identify with and you definitely don't don't need the label. If you're an advocate of gender equality, your comments and actions will announce that.

Gender equality trash/immpossible
Gender equity a plus

Affirmative action, gender neutrality , queerness notion , LGBTQ+ are all sociologist notion of equality which allows for partiality , emotive reasoning, bias, unproductivity , but real evolutionary science of millions of years of proof of gender societal roles via natural biological differences, you feminist discard and use irrational political correctness to justify

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by 1beat(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Venerealisles:

is oohkay ⤴️⤵️

you your self know is not easy and is totally hard life for you working in this path.
God will help you
Re: I Am A Feminist by Freelane33(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2020
Path to destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist by AgainstIslam(f): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
JidennaJason:

Apart from Man City that can be defrby the simple strategy of sitting aback and counter attacking with precision, which top side has Tottenham defeated.

And Tottenham is two injuries (Son and Kane) away from falling apart.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist by BigDawsNet: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Venerealisles:

DJ: "All the ladies in the house put your hands up in the air !"

Feminists : " don't tell us what to do " grin grin

You know, i don't think there anything special about feminists...the system here support them, the law protects them...

we have large number of them and they are all in control somehow...

I think I fancy them tho...
Re: I Am A Feminist by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2020
AgainstIslam:

Apart from Man City that can be defrby the simple strategy of sitting aback and counter attacking with precision, which top side has Tottenham defeated.

And Tottenham is two injuries (Son and Kane) away from falling apart.
Their upcoming two fixtures (London Derby's) will make you start seeing them as the number one title contenders...

Don't underestimate Jòse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message To SHY Guys / Anti-valentine? Anyone / I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School.. Please Help.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.