Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I’m So Depressed Rn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m So Depressed Rn (831 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself / Have You Been Caught With P*rn Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m So Depressed Rn by mibrims: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
11 dec 2017, i went to a native doctor somewhere in Enugu to aid my Internet business, Little did I know That the acclaimed babalawo was a 419. I could only hear his voice without seeing him, the river where the Voice comes from was covered with clothes. He claimed to be a spirit that can not be seen, he has numerous boys working and interpreting for him because he speak in typical Enugu dialect. I was asked to buy this and that and I did, paid monies totaling to 200k. I was invited into the water that was covered with yello clothes for the rituals. By this time the friends that took me there stayed away. I removed my clothes and followed a man into the water at the instruction of a Voice. I got in they performed a magic and something appeared with light all over its body and give me something to swallow. The thing I swallowed was as little as kolanut with light all over it too. After which I was told that the spirit has answered my request as we have made convenants together must I must bring 1.2 million the next day to appease the gods. Immediately I knew I was in for scam and went home without returning back there. Now my problem is that since that day I have this movements in my body that refuses to stop. Although it has reduced but still moves all over my body. Whenever I sneeze I feel there is something in my stomach. I have used different stuffs, bitter kola etc but nothing has changed. I’m tired of living this way. Almost 2yrs now. My worst regret ever. I jst wish I could turn back the hands of time. Pls who has a solution for me. NB i have been scammed in search of solutions. Pls help I feel like I’m better of dead than alive this way..

1 Like

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by IceColdVeins(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
How about visiting a doctor? since you are so sure the spiritualist is phony, then so should be whatever you ingested.
Get an X-RAY scan and do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by IceColdVeins(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
STC....dedicated to my ho*s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by LoydJ(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Visit the Nearest MFM branch around you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
you're doomed already, sniper is not that expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by IceColdVeins(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by Kingosytex(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oga you don enter one chancecheesy you wan chop person mugu na him dibia come first open office for your headcheesy

Just locate a strong pastor and table everything to him, you shall be saved. Fear not, there is hope for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by Kingosytex(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
IceColdVeins:
ftc....dedicated to EFCC, BUHARI and SARS.

You didn't contribute anything to the matter. Is FTC just your aim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by SUPERPACK: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
mibrims:
11 dec 2017, i went to a native doctor somewhere in Enugu to aid my Internet business, Little did I know That the acclaimed babalawo was a 419. I could only hear his voice without seeing him, the river where the Voice comes from was covered with clothes. He claimed to be a spirit that can not be seen, he has numerous boys working and interpreting for him because he speak in typical Enugu dialect. I was asked to buy this and that and I did, paid monies totaling to 200k. I was invited into the water that was covered with yello clothes for the rituals. By this time the friends that took me there stayed away. I removed my clothes and followed a man into the water at the instruction of a Voice. I got in they performed a magic and something appeared with light all over its body and give me something to swallow. The thing I swallowed was as little as kolanut with light all over it too. After which I was told that the spirit has answered my request as we have made convenants together must I must bring 1.2 million the next day to appease the gods. Immediately I knew I was in for scam and went home without returning back there. Now my problem is that since that day I have this movements in my body that refuses to stop. Although it has reduced but still moves all over my body. Whenever I sneeze I feel there is something in my stomach. I have used different stuffs, bitter kola etc but nothing has changed. I’m tired of living this way. Almost 2yrs now. My worst regret ever. I jst wish I could turn back the hands of time. Pls who has a solution for me. NB i have been scammed in search of solutions. Pls help I feel like I’m better of dead than alive this way..
go for lab test be an infection,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by TUANKU(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
mibrims:

With that 200k we could have partnered and run a successful ransomware campaign that would net btw 3-5 million naira.
Just find a genuine traditional doctor to treat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by TorukMakto: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
TUANKU:

With that 200k we could have partnered and run a successful ransomware campaign that would net btw 3-5 million naira.
Just find a genuine traditional doctor to treat you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
embarassed sad sad datz Devil himself and his fellow darkness@ work but thank God,U are FREE cos the son of God has set U free.There's nothing inside ur body.The work of devil himself is ineffective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by DevilhimseIf: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad sad datz Devil himself and his fellow darkness@ work but thank God,U are FREE cos the son of God has set U free.There's nothing inside ur body.The work of devil himself is ineffective.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by ipobarecriminals: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad sad Dnt kill urself.The one behind ur depression Devil himself, the lucifer is dead..Spits on him.U are free cos JESUS has set U free from Devil himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by DevilhimseIf: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad Dnt kill urself.The one behind ur depression Devil himself, the lucifer is dead..Spits on him.U are free cos JESUS has set U free from Devil himself
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by thcvapecartshop(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by Junkie1: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
BET WAIT ... IF YOU HAD SUCCEEDED YOU'D BE SCAMMING OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY BY NOW

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ACCEPT YOUR FATE, KARMA IS REALLY A FAGGOTT AIN'T IT?

ANYWAY THERE'S HOPE YOU SHOULD 1ST DOCTOR IF THAT DOESN'T WORK GO TRADITIONAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by booksrite001: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Synagogue Church of All Nation is your best bet now.
Re: I’m So Depressed Rn by jackbilla: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How To Grilled Chicken At Home—best Nigerian Peppered Grilled Chicken Recipe / If Your Wife Is Unclad, Even When Your House Is Burning Neighbours Cant Save Her / This Generation Is A Wasting Generation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.