Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' (517 Views)

Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father / Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Kind- Vanguard News / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by thesitenews: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
A woman in the United Arab Emirates is seeking to divorce her husband because he has choked her with extreme love by helping her with housework and showering her with gifts.

She filed for divorce at the Shariah court in Fujairah, the UAE, complaining she was ‘choked’ by his ‘extreme love and affection’.

The husband was so kind he even went on a strict diet and exercise regime that left him with a broken leg when she told him off for gaining weight.

The woman told the court: “I am choked by his extreme love and affection.

He even assisted me in cleaning the house without my asking him. I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.

” Khaleej Times reported that the husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

Paragraph
He was surprised his wife is trying to divorce him. It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes.

I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband,” the man told the Sharia Court.

The court ordered an adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance to settle the dispute themselves.

Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by ubunja(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Post the link to the story lying blogger
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
thesitenews:

A woman in the United Arab Emirates is seeking to divorce her husband because he has choked her with extreme love by helping her with housework and showering her with gifts.

She filed for divorce at the Shariah court in Fujairah, the UAE, complaining she was ‘choked’ by his ‘extreme love and affection’.

The husband was so kind he even went on a strict diet and exercise regime that left him with a broken leg when she told him off for gaining weight.

The woman told the court: “I am choked by his extreme love and affection.

He even assisted me in cleaning the house without my asking him. I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.

” Khaleej Times reported that the husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

Paragraph
He was surprised his wife is trying to divorce him. It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes.

I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband
,” the man told the Sharia Court.

The court ordered an adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance to settle the dispute themselves.

Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by Jacqueline22(f): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
What do women really want?l

1 Like

Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by donbachi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
When some naija women wan make dia husbands dey mop house while dem and dia friends dey parlour dey nak nkwobi and some bottles of hero.
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
This life sha.

You go give some people fish, dem go say an garri den want.
You go give others garri, dem go ask you whether suffer head na their portion..

Wetin man go do gan ?
Re: Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Showed Her 'extreme Love' by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
If I say I understand women and what they truely want in life, iam a liar and the truth is not in me.

(1) (Reply)

+18 Pawon Video / +18 Pawon Video / Man Drowns While Proposing To Girlfriend Underwater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.