Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral And Wedding Ceremony In Thailand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral And Wedding Ceremony In Thailand (2039 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / A Boy's Dead Girlfriend Keeps Messaging Him On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Dead Girlfriend In Joint Funeral And Wedding Ceremony In Thailand by lekerenike: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
A man recently married his deceased girlfriend in a combination funeral and wedding ceremony. Chadil Deffy, also known as Deff Yingyuen, placed a ring on the finger of Sarinya "Anne" Kamsook, his girlfriend of 10 years, during the ceremony in Thailand's Surin province, Read the rest here: http://globebreaknews..in/2012/02/man-marries-dead-girlfriend-in-joint.html

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs To Look For In An Interested Chick / How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... / What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.