Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. (2150 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Igbo Girls And Families In Diaspora Should Just Marry Where They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
an intelligent guy who understands his onions doesn't necessarily need too much time to waste in a relationship. if u clearly understand who u are and u ve also outlined the qualities you want in a lady, then it shouldn't be rocket science to put a ring on it rather than dating that lady for so long just to figure out if she s the one.

stop wasting time. JUST MARRY HER.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Trust me there is almost no good girl out there, in the 80s 90s, the way to know good from bad was dressing, right now even pastor's wife dress like a hoe.

in 2016 i saw a postitute wore the same dress my gf had.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Trust me there is almost no good girl out there, in the 80s 90s, the way to know good from bad was dressing, right now even pastor's wife dress like a hoe.

lol.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by luvyaself95(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

chai what an irony of life shocked you be hoe baller tongue
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by fcdgrand(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
this girls will start getting married in numbers the day they start living in reality not fantasy
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by cooooooks(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Don't rush into marriage my people. Don't may a woman that you haven't known for 2+ years and don't marry without at least 1 year of dating.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by ubunja(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2019
What can a wife do that a GF won't do?

Cook? No one cooks better than a hoe trying to impress

Children? Hoes see being a baby mama as an achievement.

I can't even imagine what a woman has to offer me that will make me even consider marriage. Maybe 3sums. But then again I get those regularly I can't even commit for them.

Okay, what benefit for a man does even marriage have?? ??

8 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by devlishGINGER(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2019
cooooooks:
Don't rush into marriage my people. Don't may a woman that you haven't known for 2+ years and don't marry without at least 1 year of dating.
I agree with you.
Me and my girlfriend has been dating for the last 19 years
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by devlishGINGER(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2019
ubunja:

I can't even imagine what a woman has to offer me that will make me even consider marriage. Maybe 3sums. But then again I get those regularly I can't even commit for them.
danm bro. You must have a thing for women
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2019
devlishGINGER:
danm bro. You must have a thing for women
lol
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2019
chenzen:
an intelligent guy who understands his onions doesn't necessarily need too much time to waste in a relationship. if u clearly understand who u are and u ve also outlined the qualities you want in a lady, then it shouldn't be rocket science to put a ring on it rather than dating that lady for so long just to figure out if she s the one.

just marry indeed. Wey the money dey. Even poor girls bride price list and wedding expense dey pass 1m

1 Like

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by affinity77(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Such a funny guy
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
ednut1:
just marry indeed. Wey the money dey. Even poor girls bride price list and wedding expense dey pass 1m
lol
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by carter009(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin Wow that's long,, why not propose and marry her.
devlishGINGER:
I agree with you.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by MiseryHimself: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
chenzen:

I agree with you Chenzen, but it is not easy, especially in this era where more than 70% of Nigerian youths do not have a job
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by cooooooks(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol. I believe we have found the devil guys

devlishGINGER:
I agree with you.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
MiseryHimself:

I agree with you Chenzen, but it is not easy, especially in this era where more than 70% of Nigerian youths do not have a job
They do not have jobs but they have girlfriends and side chicks they spend the little they earn on, week in week out... the problem with most of us young men is that we misplaced priorities and we lack many things.

I know of a guy who is a graduate... he wakes up everyday, dresses up and chase girls upandan the streets.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
chenzen:
They do not have jobs but they have girlfriends and side chicks they spend the little they earn on, week in week out... the problem with most of us young men is that we misplaced priorities and we lack many things.

I know of a guy who is a graduate... he wakes up everyday, dresses up and chase girls upandan the streets.

Wetin come consign you
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
glink2015:

Wetin come consign you
a lot
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by benjijosh(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

Life. Get a life.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by ubunja(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
benjijosh:

Life. Get a life.

You need it more than me

benjijosh:
Am an undergraduate with a LAPTOP a SMARTPHONE and also do I have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET CON.

Please what can I do to earn enough at least $5 perday or an equivalent of N500 perday.

serious comments please.

Can't imagine at my age(20) and also with the current situation of Nigeria cnt boast of earning N10k per month with all dis tinz wey I get.

N.B av tried freelancing it just not my way.

please help a brother, I say no to poverty.

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by cooluzi: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

bro you too much
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by benjijosh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

You need it more than me

You see, people will dig into your records just to put you down but that's why I ensured to work hard. Thanks for bringing that up, I can only but imagine how mysterious life is. From having nothing to paying my own bills and living a great life. Hard work pays.

Back to the main point. You still need to get a life.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
benjijosh:

You see, people will dig into your records just to put you down but that's why I ensured to work hard. Thanks for bringing that up, I can only but imagine how mysterious life is. From having nothing to paying my own bills and living a great life. Hard work pays.

Back to the main point. You still need to get a life.
you need it more than I do

benjijosh:
Am an undergraduate with a LAPTOP a SMARTPHONE and also do I have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET CON.

Please what can I do to earn enough at least $5 perday or an equivalent of N500 perday.

serious comments please.

Can't imagine at my age(20) and also with the current situation of Nigeria cnt boast of earning N10k per month with all dis tinz wey I get.

N.B av tried freelancing it just not my way.

please help a brother, I say no to poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Martinez39(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:

You are not a man. You are a female. Most girls on nairaland these days are leaving their gender unidentifiable or hiding behind a male moniker. Madam, any man who gets married these days, especially in developed western countries, is a fool. Surrogate mums, nannies and prostitutes are better by miles. No time for "eternal" cohabitation with a single woman.

Many women want to be married but they don't want to be wives. They just turn their marriages/relationships to a mere game of ego, manipulation and power and control dynamics. No time to be the poverty alleviation programme of any woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Martinez39(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:
you need it more than I do

grin grin grin grin grin @benjijosh, see ya life on the highway. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
You are not a man. You are a female. Most girls on nairaland these days are leaving their gender unidentifiable or hiding behind a male moniker. Madam, any man who gets married these days, especially in developed western countries, is a fool. Surrogate mums, nannies and prostitutes are better by miles. No time for "eternal" cohabitation with a single woman.

Many women want to be married but they don't want to be wives. They just turn their marriages/relationships to a mere game of ego, manipulation and power and control dynamics. No time to be the poverty alleviation programme of any woman.
clap for yourself
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Martinez39(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
clap for yourself
Do it for yourself after you achieve your purpose in life which is to meet the rich beta provider that would lift your broke ass and uncreative mind from poverty and make you live the life. Perhaps, you can, as usual, keep achieving that in your dreams and day dreams and clap for yourself.

Do worry. He, from somewhere, will marry you. Just keep waiting. Good night. wink
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

You seem to have really starved of women, but it doesn't mean you should give up, a lot of good women out there if you are not the cowardly type.
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Do it for yourself after you achieve your purpose in life which is to meet the rich beta provider that would lift your broke ass and uncreative mind from poverty and make you live the life. Perhaps, you can, as usual, keep achieving that in your dreams and day dreams and clap for yourself.

Do worry. He, from somewhere, will marry you. Just keep waiting. Good night. wink
clap for yourself again. mule
Re: Stop Wasting Time, Just Marry Her For Christ Sake. by Martinez39(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
chenzen:
Clap for yourself again. mule.
Again? grin Lol. Did I clap before? Eyah, seems you are losing it. grin Don't worry, he will come for you. Your rich beta provider will come. Delay is not denial. He will take you to Dubai and buy you motor. Wipe your tears. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Who Goes Instagram Live Without Any Cloth. / Yoruba Woman Cries & Begs To Have Sex With Sunday Igboho Just Once / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.