Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I'm Depressed And Frustrated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed And Frustrated. (2770 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
For the past ten years, I have been depressed. I try to be happy. But lately, I can't seem to get myself Happy.
I just want to let out my plight on this forum because it is a faceless forum.

However, I know, it is well.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Chuks9000: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:
For the past ten years, I have been depressed. I try to be happy. But lately, I can't seem to get myself Happy.

Following...
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Sorry. God will heal you. Some Nairalanders who are depressed always vent their frustrations on others, but you're not like that.

Find the cause and work towards escaping it. Is it caused by lack of job or money? Skill is the answer. Is it relationship related? If yes, Joe Clef's men's dating book series is the answer.

If it's spiritual, a pastor will help.

If it's caused by APC, then you just need to enjoy the next level for now.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
iClef:

Sorry. God will heal you. Some Nairalanders who are depressed always vent their frustrations on others, but you're not like that.

Find the cause and work towards escaping it. Is it caused by lack of job or money? Skill is the answer. Is it relationship related? If yes, Joe Clef's men's dating book series is the answer.

If it's spiritual, a pastor will help.

If it's caused by APC, then you just need to enjoy the next level for now.

Thanks man. I think, it is money related. I'm a teacher. I teach mathematics. I'm into music too. I play musical instruments.
Maybe, it is relationship related. But, I don't want to go into a relationship now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Callertunez: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Thanks man. I think, it is money related. I'm a teacher. I teach mathematics. I'm into music too. I play musical instruments.
Maybe, it is relationship related. But, I don't want to go into a relationship now.
what instrument do you play man??

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Adaibeku(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
* My Dear Sorry pls ,But tell me ur ideology in life dat i may sooth your feelings i know how u feel ok,since demons outnumbers billions of humanity ,

Oncemore i know how u feel espiacially when u stay in a forum with heartless beings like mannabbq , metaphyica and ngeneukwuanu ...

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Will an alert of 10m cheer you up?

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Even before replying you, I knew your problems.

There are 5 problems that cause depression

1. Health issue (sickness, deformity, drugs, or other addictions)
2. Money issue (got the brain, but the money isn't coming as expected)
3. Family issues
4. Relationship issues
5. Other issues

In Africa, we attribute them to village people — spirituality. Yes, it may be true, but overcoming it is also true.

Math is my thing and music is also my thing. I used to teach them, but dumped math for programming.

You are already intelligent. All you just need is to be smart. Without smartness, an intelligent man is a lost man.

Question 1: Do you have a computer?
Question 2: Do you know how to use a computer?
Question 3: Ever since you started teaching, have you saved up to 100k?
Question 4: Are you happy earning peanut as a teacher?
Question 5: (Optional) How much do you earn as a teacher and how many subjects do you teach?

Answer to Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 will determine my reply.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Callertunez:
what instrument do you play man??

I play trumpet and bass guitar very well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
iClef:

Even before replying you, I knew your problems.

There are 5 problems that cause depression

1. Health issue (sickness, deformity, drugs, or other addictions)
2. Money issue (got the brain, but the money isn't coming as expected)
3. Family issues
4. Relationship issues
5. Other issues

In Africa, we attribute them to village people — spirituality. Yes, it may be true, but overcoming it is also true.

Math is my thing and music is also my thing. I used to teach them, but dumped math for programming.

You are already intelligent. All you just need is to be smart. Without smartness, an intelligent man is a lost man.

Question 1: Do you have a computer?
Question 2: Do you know how to use a computer?
Question 3: Ever since you started teaching, have you saved up to 100k?
Question 4: Are you happy earning peanut as a teacher?
Question 5: (Optional) How much do you earn as a teacher and how many subjects do you teach?

Answer to Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4 will determine my reply.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Will an alert of 10m cheer you up?

Lol... 10m just like that? Hmmmm, I'm scared of those kind of money.
I like hustling for my money. Well if na loan, I don't mind.

Thanks by the way.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adaibeku:

* My Dear Sorry pls ,But tell me ur ideology in life dat i may sooth your feelings i know how u feel ok,since demons outnumbers billions of humanity ,

Onemore i know how u feel espiacially when u stay in a forum with heartless beings like mannabbq , metaphyica and ngeneukwuanu ...

Lol.... Nobody is heartless. Condition make crayfish bend.
Anyway, I am a graduate of Botany and Ecological studies. Right now, I'm a mathematics teacher in a secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Yeah, I know how to use a computer very well.
My laptop is not in a good condition right now.
I am not happy earning peanut as a teacher.
Yeah, I have save up to 100k as a teacher.
20k and I am teaching two subjects.

Nice. I like your openness.

Read this post https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/ and after you're done, let me know. Start from beginning to end. It will take you a few minutes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Adaibeku(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Lol.... Nobody is heartless. Condition make crayfish bend.
Anyway, I am a graduate of Botany and Ecological studies. Right now, I'm a mathematics teacher in a secondary school.

So tell me what is depressing u ,
Is ur babe a cheater?
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adaibeku:

So tell me what is depressing u ,
Is ur babe a cheater?

Not really Babe oooo. I no get Babe for now. Na so many other things. My life dey upside down. If I had money, maybe, I will not be feeling this bad.

Na money be the first thing. I heard money answers all things.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
iClef:

Nice. I like your openness.

Read this post https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/ and after you're done, let me know. Start from beginning to end. It will take you a few minutes.

I have gone through it. You are really doing well for yourself. I'm happy for you. I wish I can be like you sha.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by JuanDeDios: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

What instruments do you play?
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
JuanDeDios:
What instruments do you play?
Trumpet and bass guitar very well. Piano, small.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by blujoi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
I believe the major factor that brings about depression in our time is financially related which gives you a sense of inadequacy. First of all I will advise you to stay off social media like Instagram,facebook. They put a lot pressure on someone when it seems your peers are living a good and better life than you. Like someone said here, learn a skill, create more than one (multiple) source of income. Start frequenting the business and investment section of this forum, it’s a treasure trove. There are many helpful articles and individuals in there who share how they are making a side income and other business ideas you can start with even 30k, but please apply caution so you don’t get swindled and lastly, believe in yourself regardless of your current condition. Wake up each morning and tell yourself you can make it through! Shalom!!

usoroh4luv:

Yeah, I know how to use a computer very well.
My laptop is not in a good condition right now.
I am not happy earning peanut as a teacher.
Yeah, I have save up to 100k as a teacher.
20k and I am teaching two subjects.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by JuanDeDios: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Trumpet and bass guitar very well. Piano, small.
Do you read music?
Can you teach guitar?
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adaibeku:

* My Dear Sorry pls ,But tell me ur ideology in life dat i may sooth your feelings I know how u feel ok,since demons outnumbers billions of humanity ,

Oncemore i know how u feel espiacially when u stay in a forum with heartless beings like mannabbq , metaphyica and ngeneukwuanu ...
You don't
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Lol... 10m just like that? Hmmmm, I'm scared of those kind of money.
I like hustling for my money. Well if na loan, I don't mind.

Thanks by the way.
Simply wanted to know d source of your depression. Try and enter into a relationship and get another means of making money. Check out mini importation
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Simply wanted to know d source of your depression. Try and enter into a relationship and get another means of making money. Check out mini importation
Try this and see the level of your frustration doubled by 900%
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Try this and see the level of your frustration dobled by 900%
So being lonely is better? No man is an island. He leans a shoulder to lean on abeg
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So being lonely is better? No man is an island. He leans a shoulder to lean on abeg
Friends and relatives not a lover. There's nothing a lover gives apart from sex that a close good female friend doesn't give. Funny enough it's the sex that gives them unnecessary rights and opinions in your life.

No, he doesn't need a relationship especially when the cause of his depression is money related.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Friends and relatives not a lover. There's nothing a lover gives apart from sex that a close good female friend doesn't give. Funny enough it's the sex that gives them unnecessary rights and opinions in your life.

No, he doesn't need a relationship especially when the cause of his depression is money related.
He could meet a lady who will elevate his financial status. She might bring up a million dollar idea
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=JuanDeDios post=81566757]
Do you read music?
Can you teach guitar?[/quote

Do you mean stave reading? I can do little on it.

I can teach guitar.
Music is easier when one understand musical sounds. When we understand musical sounds (drmfsltd), there is no musical instrument, we cannot play.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=blujoi post=81566711]I believe the major factor that brings about depression in our time is financially related which gives you a sense of inadequacy. First of all I will advise you to stay off social media like Instagram,facebook. They put a lot pressure on someone when it seems your peers are living a good and better life than you. Like someone said here, learn a skill, create more than one (multiple) source of income. Start frequenting the business and investment section of this forum, it’s a treasure trove. There are many helpful articles and individuals in there who share how they are making a side income and other business ideas you can start with even 30k, but please apply caution so you don’t get swindled and lastly, believe in yourself regardless of your current condition. Wake up each morning and tell yourself you can make it through! Shalom!!

Thanks brother. I will heed to this advice.
Re: I'm Depressed And Frustrated. by Tallesty1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He could meet a lady who will elevate his financial status. She might bring up a million dollar idea
This is just like telling him to use 20k from his salary to stake on 900+ bet9ja odds and stand a chance of winning N18m in 24hrs.

Both are a wide gamble that fails 99.9% of the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Miss Nwaamaikpe? / What Is No Bra Day (13th Oct) And Why Is It Trending On Social Media? / Does This Mean She Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.