Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,346 members, 7,857,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (3934 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

What are you ranting about kid? Kanu was released through the court. Sowores lawyers are in court. Do you want Yoruba to storm the prison to release him? Ask your parents who fought the military govt hands down.
acient Of Days,i Thought You Said Yorubas Released Kanu? Afonjas Always Shifting Goal Post,atleast Protest To Show Solidarlity,just As Ipob And Shiite Did.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
acient Of Days,i Thought You Said Yorubas Released Kanu? Afonjas Always Shifting Goal Post,atleast Protest To Show Solidarlity,just As Ipob And Shiite Did.

I said? Where? You deranged kid.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Igbo cannot teach yoruba what to do. We're brave than you.

lolz Those Guys That Were Been Maltreated By The Sodiers Are The Real Brave Men,they Suffered Because Of Their Belief,in Your Case Just A Single Gun Shot In The Air You Guys Disapeard From The #revolutionnow Protest Venue.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

I said? Where? You deranged kid.
you Are A Parthetic Lier Old Lady,you Said Kanu Could Have Died In Jail If Not For Ffk And Fayosa And The Misterious Yoruba Lawyer You Failed To Name.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Isn't it confirmed by u ppl that some Ndigbolugi are taking advantages of the Fulani crises.show's how u guys love ur brothers so much.Something Westerners can't do
i Give Up On You! So Ndi Igbo Are Taking Advante Of Fulani Herdmen Menance?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by dododawa1: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
YORUBA and IGBO are not TOUT like IPOB,we do our things with rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Unik3030: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
you Mean Facing The Implication Of Your Action Like Awolowo That Drank Rat Poison Just To Avoid Going To Jail?

I Rather Be An Ojukwu That Escaped When The Heat Was Becoming Too Much Than To Be An Awolowo That Drank Otapia Pia Just To Jump Jail..Aslyum Seeking Is Not An Act Of Cowardice!! He Who Fight And Run Live To...
bro,lets face reality here without bringing conspiracy theory into the narrative. what are your proofs that awolowo drank rat poison? it's obvious all the people u ever called hero ran n left their people to die like fowls but prove to the world that awolowo drank rat poison.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
you Are A Parthetic Lier Old Lady,you Said Kanu Could Have Died In Jail If Not For Ffk And Fayosa And The Misterious Yoruba Lawyer You Failed To Name.

Quote where I said it you dunce.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Unik3030:
bro,lets face reality here without bringing conspiracy theory into the narrative. what are your proofs that awolowo drank rat poison? it's obvious all the people u ever called hero ran n left their people to die like fowls but prove to the world that awolowo drank rat poison.
lolz! Funny Guy,you Believed Ojukwu Ran Away But You Dont Believe Awolowo Drank Rat Poison,even When He Dropped A Note Before Taking The Chilled Otapia Pia?? I Hope You Are Familiar With The Proverb That Said He Who Figh And Run,lives To Fight Tommorow,if Kanu Had Not Escaped When Your Blood Sucking Sodiers Went To Assasinate Him He Wouldn't Be Pulling The Wieght He Is Pulling Now,i No Afonjas Wanted Him Dead But Were Disappointed.....Dont Even Tell Me Abt Running Again, Catalian Seperatis Leader Ran To Belgium After Their Faild Referendum,ambazonia Seperatis Leaders Ran To Nigeria Few Months Ago And Was Arrested In Abuja.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Perkins2018:

Quote where I said it you dunce.
madam I'm Done With You!! Have A Blessed Sunday!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Unik3030: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
lolz! Funny Guy,you Believed Ojukwu Ran Away But You Dont Believe Awolowo Drank Rat Poison,even When He Dropped A Note Before Taking The Chilled Otapia Pia?? I Hope You Are Familiar With The Proverb That Said He Who Figh And Run,lives To Fight Tommorow,if Kanu Had Not Escaped When Your Blood Sucking Sodiers Went To Assasinate Him He Wouldn't Be Pulling The Wieght He Is Pulling Now,i No Afonjas Wanted Him Dead But Were Disappointed.....Dont Even Tell Me Abt Running Again, Catalian Seperatis Leader Ran To Belgium After Their Faild Referendum,ambazonia Seperatis Leaders Ran To Nigeria Few Months Ago And Was Arrested In Abuja.
u are just another ipob miscreant n the is the last reply I will give u, I didn't believe ojukwu ran away. the man said it himself in an interview that he went on exile in Ivory Coast so that's no fabrication of conspiracy theory. as per the awolowo stuff, just say anything that makes u sleep well at night. cowards run when it's time to face the consequences of their actions and leave their subjects to die like fowls e. g ojukwu n history also repeated itself with kanu. he boosted that if he ever ran away he's a bastard n we saw when he turned an 100 metre senior man. don't worry u can die for kanu whose family are enjoying in the abroad, in Yoruba land when u want to lead a struggle your family must b part of it for people to believe u not that u will put your family in safe haven n endanger others life e. g abiola his wife n his children (read history b4 u argue blindly)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
madam I'm Done With You!! Have A Blessed Sunday!!

Madam?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Unik3030:
u are just another ipob miscreant n the is the last reply I will give u, I didn't believe ojukwu ran away. the man said it himself in an interview that he went on exile in Ivory Coast so that's no fabrication of conspiracy theory. as per the awolowo stuff, just say anything that makes u sleep well at night. cowards run when it's time to face the consequences of their actions and leave their subjects to die like fowls e. g ojukwu n history also repeated itself with kanu. he boosted that if he ever ran away he's a bastard n we saw when he turned an 100 metre senior man. don't worry u can die for kanu whose family are enjoying in the abroad, in Yoruba land when u want to lead a struggle your family must b part of it for people to believe u not that u will put your family in safe haven n endanger others life e. g abiola his wife n his children (read history b4 u argue blindly)
Afonja!! U Guys Are Something Else! I'm Done With You! Mind You I'm A Proud Ipob!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
lolz Those Guys That Were Been Maltreated By The Sodiers Are The Real Brave Men,they Suffered Because Of Their Belief,in Your Case Just A Single Gun Shot In The Air You Guys Disapeard From The #revolutionnow Protest Venue.
No gun shot, look at how your people were playing in the mud during protest. i guess that's where pig they used to qualify una came from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Ritchiee: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
Blaming ur weakness on igbo. Just accept the fact that u Yorubas are cowards. It happened to Abiola, u guys did nothing, it happened to Awolowo, u guys did nothing, now sowore. Abeg mk una go sleep.
grin

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by APCHaram: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
kmcutez:
Is she saying Yoruba men are weak and cowards?

See my signature
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

No gun shot, look at how your people were playing in the mud during protest. i guess that's where pig they used to qualify una came from cheesy
ok Bye!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
ok Bye!
Shame don catch am cheesy grin
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
Shame don catch am cheesy grin
warever!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
warever!!
Enjoy d rest of d night. But I'm sure you weren't expecting the pics of ipods in d muds.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Enjoy d rest of d night. But I'm sure you weren't expecting the pics of ipods in d muds.
warever!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afaka: Freed Students Still Undergoing Rehabilitation - Kaduna Government / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / Joe Igbokwe Reacts After Peter Obi Made A Mistake During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.