Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." (3928 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by echibuogwu(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
I Dey tell u my guy. I Dey totally against Biafra o, though I no like this govt but I believe I’m one Nigeria. I get many Yoruba friends too and I Dey speak the Yoruba sef but honestly to me Yoruba na coward.
Tomiwa69:

I agree Too.We wan enjoy better government. Bigot free tyranny free.but we no like to die.LOL.No vex for we oooo.Mama still dey house dais y.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by fullofgrace(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
Unik3030:
sowore is on his own, in the first place nobody sent sowore on the crap he called protest. n besides u said u want to protest n the person u think u can consult first is nnamdi kanu (100 metre senior boy that couldn't even rescue his people but ran only to remember only his dog Jack when many died) sowore wasn't sent by Yoruba's he went on his own, Yoruba's can never b pushed by igbo propaganda of making Nigeria ungovernable cos when igbos were ruling Nigeria indirectly through Jonathan they didn't remember their Biafra, so it was when buhari defeated their ATM machine that they remembered their failed struggle. let sowore rot n die there
I wish sowore were to be ur bloodline u won't comment the senseless post u just posted. What a shame! From the Afonjas race. Go and rescue ur brother.........
Stop commenting rubish......

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Tomiwa69(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
echibuogwu:
I Dey tell u my guy. I Dey totally against Biafra o, though I no like this govt but I believe I’m one Nigeria. I get many Yoruba friends too and I Dey speak the Yoruba sef but honestly to me Yoruba na coward.
The person wey no do Today no mean say e no fit do tomorrow. Afenifere has it that if Biafra goes to another civil war today.The Yoruba won't make the same mistake to support The north.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Unik3030: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
fullofgrace:

I wish sowore were to be ur bloodline u won't comment the senseless post u just posted. What a shame! From the Afonjas race. Go and rescue ur brother.........
no b ipob he go consult b4 him useless protest? let nnamdi kanu come n bail him now
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Oblang(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
echibuogwu:
Even the shittes sef despite how wrong they are, they are still fighting for the release of their leader but u guys just keep quiet like dummies despite his innocence

Abeg did yoruba send Sowore any msg? Tell cownu that he met with b4 his so called revolution to come and rescue. Kanu that is even on the run sef...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by echibuogwu(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

The person wey no do Today no mean say e no fit do tomorrow. Afenifere has it that if Biafra goes to another civil war today.The Yoruba won't make the same mistake to support The north.
No my brother abeg Mk we no think of war, war sweet for mouth but mk nobody pray to experience m. Truth be told, no president will tolerate treat to secede lightly, I come from delta o but if I b president and Kanu try this thing I go deal with m mercilessly. See it’s almost to secede from a country without international organizations intervention, Na why Kanu Dey fight so hard to gain favor from UK and US but wetin UK and Us go gain if they support Biafra? That another reason why Kanu won drag south south join Biafra because the oil is well enough to attract international help.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Oblang(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
fullofgrace:

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Oblang(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
fullofgrace:

Any of my bloodline that act arrogant and fail to do things the proper way will answer his own name. That arrogant Sowore that was even rude to Ooni when he was doing his yeye campaign. Oyo is his case..
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by timecapsule: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Yoruba Man and Braveryis like oil and water which cannot mixe together.

No be me talkam oooh!

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by echibuogwu(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2019
My guy Kanu or no Kanu, all of us know say Yoruba no fit hold protest. Small shakara all of them go quiet.
Oblang:

Abeg did yoruba send Sowore any msg? Tell cownu that he met with b4 his so called revolution to come and rescue. Kanu that is even on the run sef...
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Tomiwa69(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
No my brother abeg Mk we no think of war, war sweet for mouth but mk nobody pray to experience m. Truth be told, no president will tolerate treat to secede lightly, I come from delta o but if I b president and Kanu try this thing I go deal with m mercilessly. See it’s almost to secede from a country without international organizations intervention, Na why Kanu Dey fight so hard to gain favor from UK and US but wetin UK and Us go gain if they support Biafra? That another reason why Kanu won drag south south join Biafra because the oil is well enough to attract international help.
Truth be told
He can't achieve international support by Attacking politicians abroad in an act of terrorism. What if the international bodies can't take it anymore and eventually proscribe them too.Japan is a suicidal mission for Biafra oo.I dont know if my Thought may be wrong but y can't they jst start actualizing Biafra small small by exchanging Nigeria currency to Biafra note.The Nigerian government cannot sha start shooting papers.Do this till it catch's on to the future generation and Igbo worldwide. Then all of them will be Forced to come Draw international recognition .They are almost Everywhere in the world.They can also use this to their advantage.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Unik3030:
[s]sowore is on his own, in the first place nobody sent sowore on the crap he called protest. n besides u said u want to protest n the person u think u can consult first is nnamdi kanu (100 metre senior boy that couldn't even rescue his people but ran only to remember only his dog Jack when many died) sowore wasn't sent by Yoruba's he went on his own, Yoruba's can never b pushed by igbo propaganda of making Nigeria ungovernable cos when igbos were ruling Nigeria indirectly through Jonathan they didn't remember their Biafra, so it was when buhari defeated their ATM machine that they remembered their failed struggle. let sowore rot n die there[/s]

Typical afonja. When they open their mouth, you will know. Zero loyalty to anything in life, not even to their wife and kids.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Release Sowore From Detention."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c67yPX_3F-4&t=374s
Hmmmmmmm. I had to watch the whole video. A brave woman has hit the nail on the head!!!

Free Sowore!!!! Nnamdi Kanu to the rescue!!!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Guestlander: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2019
What is her real name? Ogogoro induced analysis. How come Nnamdi Kanu couldn't get himself out of the prison.
Anything to get attention.
She gave herself away by overdoing what she thought was the Yoruba accent.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
Blaming ur weakness on igbo. Just accept the fact that u Yorubas are cowards. It happened to Abiola, u guys did nothing, it happened to Awolowo, u guys did nothing, now sowore. Abeg mk una go sleep.
You people are more coward.

It happened in the north in the 60s do u know how many of ur people died?

It happened during biafra do u know millions of igbos that died.

It happened during nnadi kanu. Do you know how many ipod youth that were rolling inside erosion. You still have the courage to chestbeat.

Abiola and Awolowo are hero but many coward ipods that died are just manure today.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2019
Guestlander:
What is her real name? Ogogoro induced analysis. How come Nnamdi Kanu couldn't get himself out of the prison.
Anything to get attention.
She gave herself away by overdoing what she thought was the Yoruba accent.

Don't mind them they are d real cowards. Nnamdi kanu almost died in prison. It was yoruba leaders like Fayose, FFK and other yoruba lawyers that ensure is freedom.

Igbos on nairaland has never been brave.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Oblang(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
My guy Kanu or no Kanu, all of us know say Yoruba no fit hold protest. Small shakara all of them go quiet.

We hear u. Go and save Sowore that u ppl put in trouble. When yoruba leaders formed NADECO that fought military govt, where were ur leaders then? Go and read abt the 1983 post election protest that eventually contributed to the coup that ended the second republic..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
She's on medication and she doesn't sound like a yoruba woman. I'm sure she's an igbo woman.

Did ipod yoot released nnadi cownu when he was in prison?

Did ipod released massob leaders from prison?(He served four years in jail).

Has ipod released shite leader from prison?

Now, how will ipod release sowore when they cannot even free their own leader?

Already the igbos in his AAC party has cowardly betrayed him and sacked him and took over his leadership position simply becos he is in jail.

He's ijaw brother and sister and nnadi chestbeater are relying on Yoruba to let him out now. I think yorubas are more brave.
Ipob Stood Firm And Protested,they Locked The Whole SE Region Till Kanu Was Released Dispite The Killings And Inhuman Treatment By The Army And Police, But In Sowore #revolutionnow One Gun Shot On The Air The Whole Yorubas On That Venue Was Seen Running With Their Tails In Between Their Legs..
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:
This speach of barbaric Reasoning is highly condemnable by we indigenous Yoruba's. Igbo put Sowore in this mess in the first place when he went to conspire with Nnamdi Cow-nu.
Bothr men were allegedly paid by some foreign Diaspora to put Nigeria to chaos.Sowore has done his part.Cow-nu is doing his.Let him abide to his payers and Attack Baba Ruga in Japan.
you Guys Will Never Change Always Blaming Igbos For Your Misfortune,so Kanu Decieved Sowore To Go Start The #Revolutionnow Protest,remember Kanu Was On His Own In London When Sowore Went To Pay Him A Visit,so Who Decived Who In This Case? Even Tinubu Once Said It Was Igbos That Was Disguising As Fulanis Herdsmen And Are Killing Yorubas,,your Hatred Can Never Stop Our Success.
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2019
Unik3030:
u have to understand that there's a sharp difference between bravery n stupidity. I believe your definition of bravery is causing trouble for your kinsmen n running away like ojukwu n kanu. bravery is when u face the implications of your actions irrespective of the consequences like abiola, go n read history very well. he was given option of going on exile n forgetting his mandate but he obliged n choose to die for what he believed in, bro that's d best definition of bravery n not bragging b4 d whole world that they should call u a bastard if u run n eventually u later turned an 100 metre senior man ruling your slow followers from your comfort zone
you Mean Facing The Implication Of Your Action Like Awolowo That Drank Rat Poison Just To Avoid Going To Jail?

I Rather Be An Ojukwu That Escaped When The Heat Was Becoming Too Much Than To Be An Awolowo That Drank Otapia Pia Just To Jump Jail..Aslyum Seeking Is Not An Act Of Cowardice!! He Who Fight And Run Live To...
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

oga Let Odudua Go To War Too Or Una No Want Odudua Again?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
oga You Are Deltan! You Are Not And Can Never Be Igbo,stop Seeing Your Self As An Igbo,no Igbo Man That Have Igbo Blood Running Through His Vein Will Type The Trash You Are Typing Here, Your Major Concern Should Be Your Niger Deltan Republic Not Biafra,,,leave Biafra For The Igbos And Mind Ur South South Region!
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Smoke55: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Don't mind them they are d real cowards. Nnamdi kanu almost died in prison. It was yoruba leaders like Fayose, FFK and other yoruba lawyers that ensure is freedom.

Igbos on nairaland has never been brave.
really How On Eath Did Ffk And Fayose Ensured Kanu Release? Una Shame Dey Shame Me, Name Any Yoruba Lawyer Among Kanus Legal Team? You Yorubas Are Pathetic Liers,since Yorubas Ensured Kanus Release,what Is Keeping Them From Releasing Sowore? Mind You Fayose And Ffk Only Attended Kanus Court Rulling(i Still Respect Them For That Till Date) But They Never In Anyway Perfected Kanus Release.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
Even the shittes sef despite how wrong they are, they are still fighting for the release of their leader but u guys just keep quiet like dummies despite his innocence

Kanu spent two years in jail. Why didn’t igbo release him? He was released through the court. Do you want the Yoruba to attack the court to free him?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:
Blaming ur weakness on igbo. Just accept the fact that u Yorubas are cowards. It happened to Abiola, u guys did nothing, it happened to Awolowo, u guys did nothing, now sowore. Abeg mk una go sleep.

What happened to Awolowo?

Abiola was released. Ask your parents how many northerners died due to Abiola imprisonment. Igbo even ran away from south west.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2019
fullofgrace:

Rescue him how? How did you rescue Kanu?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:

Even your parents are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
echibuogwu:

How old are you fool?
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Perkins2018: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
really How On Eath Did Ffk And Fayose Ensured Kanu Release? Una Shame Dey Shame Me, Name Any Yoruba Lawyer Among Kanus Legal Team? You Yorubas Are Pathetic Liers,since Yorubas Ensured Kanus Release,what Is Keeping Them From Releasing Sowore? Mind You Fayose And Ffk Only Attended Kanus Court Rulling(i Still Respect Them For That Till Date) But They Never In Anyway Perfected Kanus Release.

What are you ranting about kid? Kanu was released through the court. Sowores lawyers are in court. Do you want Yoruba to storm the prison to release him? Ask your parents who fought the military govt hands down.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2019
fullofgrace:

Sowore na Ijaw
Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by funmijoyb(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
oga Let Odudua Go To War Too Or Una No Want Odudua Again?
Igbo cannot teach yoruba what to do. We're brave than you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Cries "Only IPOB Have Courage To Rescue Sowore From Detention." by Tomiwa69(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Smoke55:
you Guys Will Never Change Always Blaming Igbos For Your Misfortune,so Kanu Decieved Sowore To Go Start The #Revolutionnow Protest,remember Kanu Was On His Own In London When Sowore Went To Pay Him A Visit,so Who Decived Who In This Case? Even Tinubu Once Said It Was Igbos That Was Disguising As Fulanis Herdsmen And Are Killing Yorubas,,your Hatred Can Never Stop Our Success.
Isn't it confirmed by u ppl that some Ndigbolugi are taking advantages of the Fulani crises.show's how u guys love ur brothers so much.Something Westerners can't do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Certificate Scandal: Gov. Diri In Panic Mode As Chief Of Staff Offers To / BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians / Emefiele: DSS Arrests Ikoyi Prison Boss On Court Premises (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.