Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) (4934 Views)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? / Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by dyera(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
When a man and a woman are fighting in public, all the men coming to separate them will go and hold the man, leaving the woman free to beat up the man.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin grin grin

This picture dey make me laugh like small pickin. Even though I see am 20 x I go dey laugh.

16 Likes

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Yongsiggz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Op re you not seeing handcuff on the man's hand?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by SunLight11(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Bluezy13(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Ayo2004: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Feminists 4 nairaland no go tok anything grin
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2020

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by WoeBetide666: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2020
grin
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Comedian2019: 1:43am On Oct 31, 2020
The man resemble one former governor. grin

1 Like

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by pansophist(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Comedian2019:
The man resemble one former governor. grin

Oshiomole grin

4 Likes

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Phayzz(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020
That last slap on target. Chisos
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Mahfouzy(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Just imagine the aound
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by WalkerMichael(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
anywhere that hand lands would never remain the same.
that shiny head or face go suffer grin
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by horlahwaley(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Me trying to calculate the impact of the force of that womans palm when it hit the mans bald head

4 Likes

Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by gtech2sure: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2020
No be head of Oshiomole em wan nack so grin
Re: This Usually Happens When A Man And A Woman Fights In Public (pic) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
dyera:
When a man and a woman are fighting in public, all the men coming to separate them will go and hold the man, leaving the woman free to beat up the man.

But op wait oh, that slap connected to the guy molo molo head oh grin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. / If My boyfriend Doesn't Agree To Do This Then We Won't Get Married / Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.