Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister (26924 Views)

FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by lonelydora: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
I was shocked to even see him finish as minister in first tenure. Yeye man.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by MetaPhysical: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Afonja007:
if earthquake occur in Muslim countries they will say is will of Allah , if they are poor is will of Allah, if gandollar abacha stole money is will of Allah, but if some one decides to convert from Islam to Christianity or to Hinduism Muslim people will call the person infidel and kill him why not let Allah deal with the person must you kill for Allah?

grin grin grin
Dont mind them jare. They said its will of Allah that Abbo slapped and punched a woman in adult sex shop and if Allah did not mean for that woman to be slapped he would not have gone in the shop.

Meanwhile a housewife up there stabbed her husband to death. These beasts refused to respect Allah's will for the deceased. They quickly locked her up. She is still chopping beans in prison.

Awon were!
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by MetaPhysical: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
IYANGBALI:
don't mind the modafokn ass licker. I'm happy he was dumped

grin
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by Yankee101: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Everyone knew you were not returning except yourself
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
bastardmod:
Useless ass licking bastard. Go and do your nysc, or better still face your possible jail time
Chai,the man in this picture don't suffer for Igbo people hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by cooooooks(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Explain
nicepoker101:
We practice presidential system of government. Why do we have ministers?
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by Meritocracy: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Everybody knows you're not returning, so why the shock after your nysc certificate saga and anti-party activities.
Re: Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister by JJCE(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin
My brother abeg forgive me jare, i no go do am again. That guy na one ara oko. He no see front at all. He is in same class with that yeye Prof. Akintola. Every small chance na to quote his faith. That kind person is dangerous for Yoruba.
I no dey joke with my town o, proudly sakite..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.