Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) (6949 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2019
There are three types of Nigerian men, as share by Ugwunna Ejikem on Twitter (@UgwunnaEjikem)
Types (A)

Man: Hi, how're you?
Lady : Ok
Man: how was your day?
Lady : fine.
Man : Ok
*Man ends chat and deletes number*

Type (B)

Man : Hi angel, how u?
Lady : K
Man : sleep good?
Lady :Yh
Man : So have you eaten yet ?
Lady : No
Man : Pls talk to me angel embarassed
Man : K
Man: Angel send me your account number ?
Lady: K
Man : please I want to send you something.
Lady: amount ?
Man: 50k for ice cream.
Lady: 675866689
Man: Thank you baby, sleep well my angel
Lady: ✓✓
Type (C)

Man: hi bebe
Lady: who is this?
Man: babe how are you doing today?
Lady : ...
Man: you look cute want to know you, let's talk na ?
Lady : K
Man: I luv your breast
Girl: idiot !
Man: *sends dick pic*
Lady: *blocks*

So which one are you, Romancelanders ?

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by CanadaOrBust: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Type c all the way grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by MJBOLT: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2019
type A
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by chiommy123(f): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Waiting for their lies

4 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Type c all the way grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by BlueAir: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Type A. I hate been toyed with angry

Damn bitchees be calling u from far distance when they see u moving and doing along fine undecided

9 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by CanadaOrBust: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=81613238][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2019
LOL
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
There are three types of Nigerian men, as share by Ugwunna Ejikem on Twitter (@UgwunnaEjikem)
Types (A)
Type (B)

Type (C)

Lol
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by pryme(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Types (A)
Type (B)

Type (C)

You should be more worried why the ladies in these chats sound like air heads,
I get rid of any woman the very second I see "k".

I personally can be any man it depends on how sophisticated the lady is.

26 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by WorWorBoy: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2019
None of thee above

5 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Type A.... No Time

2 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by lincsnuel: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2019
I believe I am type A.

Type B are simply MMS (Mugu Money Spenders.) They think they can make the lady fall in love with their money and possibly fvck her but if the gal na wise gal, she go chop you wella. They have a pussy repellant attitude even if the gal wanted to give him the cookie before.

while Type C are wannabe players. They think sending their dicks would automatically turn the gal on and she delivers her cookie, but the truth is: if the gal is not interested in you, that method won't work.
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by justforbest(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2019
hello amaka. pls do you still have the toefl materials. am interested
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by ExAngel007(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
this table u r pushing....
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Truthsbitter: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2019
First man ...cool but too up tight..he may even be boring to his own self.

second man...weak emotionally..loves pussy than his life savings...no self love...foolish and in the end will crumble unless he steps up.... But capable of love.

third man...Funny...lively...won't waste his life savings on a pussy. But unprofessional, which could lead to a bad reputation.

combinations of the good(s) of the 3 will do .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by PoliteActivist: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
Types (A)
Type (B)
Type (C)

Type c but change the last response, instead of
*blocks*:

Lady: Pervert!
Me: *Sends photo of my $5m dollar account balance in US*
Lady: You do have a beautiful pennis, I must admit
Me: You like it?
Lady: Like it? I can't wait to see the real thing
Me: It looks much better in person
Lady: Stop it daddy! You are getting me soaking wet
Me: It's not even fully erect
Lady: You are killing me daddy! Can't wait to see you
Me: I'll be around soon
Lady: I can see us getting married. You are my destiny. I can feel it.
Me: But you don't even know what I look like
Lady: look ko, lack ni. Who look help
Me: I'm a bit on the short side
Lady: I love short men. My first boyfriend was short
Me: I look a bit like Oshiomohle
Lady: Exactly my type. I've always been a bit jealous if Lara
Me: Are you by yourself?
Lady: Yes. Lying in bed, wet for you
Me: Can you get undressed and send me photo
Lady: Daddy can you send your girl a little something. $1k is ok. After that I'll get undressed for my sweetie
Me: Send the photo first, ok baby. I sent you photo of my own private part, remember?
Lady: Ok, my future husband. Oops! Mistakenly sent my bank account number instead.
Me: Don't Tell me you like money so much
Lady: No, I hate money. Just need to buy recharge card and do my hair, nails, things like that
Me: Oh, ok. I was almost beginning to suspect maybe you like money a lot.
Lady: Not at all. Money is the root of all evil. I totally believe that. That's why I hate it
Me: But I have lots of it
Lady: But it is you I love, not the money. I hate money
Me: You are my kind of girl
Lady: Awww, daddy. I haven't seen the $1k alert yet
Me: Oh, almost forgot. Sending it right now
Lady: I think I'm falling in love with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Junkie1: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
NONE OF THEM... BUT TYPE B NEEDS TO BE BEATEN LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Martinez39(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
I not any. Here is my type.
ME : Hi
GIRL : hi
ME : I have observed you for quite a while and I want you to be my girlfriend. Would you be my girlfriend? Yes or no.
GIRL : no
ME : No problem then, do have a wonderful day.
———————(I leave her alone and erase her number from my contact) ————

ME : Hi
GIRL : k
ME : I have observed you for quite a while and I want you to be my girlfriend. Would you be my girlfriend? You or no.
GIRL : k
ME : mtewwwww. undecided
———————(erase her number from my contact) ————

If she says "yes", then I her to meet and discuss without me violating the principles.

If she is not direct and act undecided, I take it as "no" and discard her. No time! wink

4 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Martinez39(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Junkie1:
NONE OF THEM... BUT TYPE B NEEDS TO BE BEATEN LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL
Type B never had real men in his life. His mother, Hollywood and the media, romance novels and feminists brought him up. Type B is in need of greater deliverance.

6 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
conversation between two poverty stricken persons.

Rich people dont chat like that.

Me: can we talk? There s a new shopping mall @ the neighbourhood. let's check it out by the weekend @3pm... we can get to know each other over a bite and some good wine.

Girl: Okay.... smilesgrin , cant wait

keep it simple and classy. spend less time online. ur value increases when u re not always available.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Martinez39(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
conversation between two poverty stricken persons.

Rich people dont chat like that.

Me: can we talk? There s a new shopping mall @ the neighbourhood. let's check it out by the weekend @3pm... we can get to know each other over a bite and some good wine.

Girl: Okay.... smilesgrin
Hound of awoof. grin

5 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2019
I am not any of them because I hardly start a chat with some strangers like that. Not here, not on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

If I am interested in any woman, I will first of all try to hold a convo with her on her post's comment section before coming inbox, that way she will at least know a little bit about who is in her inbox but if I ever jump into a lady's inbox like that then be assured there's a need for it.

I have just few fvcks to give in this life and I give it responsibly.

9 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
The 'k' response irks me..what it does it take to type okay angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
B.S
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nonstoprain: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
my own no dey there

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by vincentjk(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who has time for all these? Anyway i can say am type A
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by ubunja(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Definitely Type C
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Martinez39(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
vincentjk:
Who has time for all these? Anyway i can say am type A
Some girls will keep giving boys K... K... K... as a reply to ant questions. I call these girls the Ku klux klans of online conversation.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
First off, who starts a convo like that undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by vincentjk(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Some girls will keep giving boys K... K... K... as a reply to ant questions. I call these girls the Ku klux klans of online conversation.

It's been long a girl did that to me, I personally chose to stop chatting with those ones no matter how cute she is. I've the ones willing to do lengthy chats and video calls with me so shy the stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:

There are 4 types. The ones who belong to the 3 above and the ones who have read ChatDîctéd.

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video / Must One Dance On The Wedding Day? / For Young Girls on Feb 14 AKA Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.