Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Money means love to girls/ladies of today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money means love to girls/ladies of today (5438 Views)

Why Do Hausa Muslim Girls/ladies Like Me So Much? / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Make money and forget love guys, when you make alot of cash those bitches will surround you like ants.

To get millions of Nigerian girls on your bed, just have money, dress well and have a flashy car, i know what am talking about

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by officialfestus(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
you are right..

4 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by BabbanBura(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Make money and forget love guys, when you make alot of cash those bitches will surround you like ants.

See person priority for this life. Why will God put money for this one hand nah?

10 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
To get millions of Nigerian girls on your bed, just have money, dress well and have a flashy car, i know what am talking about.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2019
officialfestus:
you are right..
Thank you for confirming, alot of guys know this too

7 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Money means love to Nigerian girls

4 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
BabbanBura:

See person priority for this life. Why will God put money for this one hand nah?
Smh
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Does sleeping around with many girls makes you an expert in sex?
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

To get millions of Nigerian girls on your bed, just have money, dress well and have a flashy car, i know what am talking about
if u dont change that mentality, I m sorry

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Mekenz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
so to fvck numerous women,is your motive of making money? so after the fvck what next? will you go abuja to carry trophy.

the day you meet a woman that like fuvk, I'm sure you will run.

15 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
if u dont change that mentality, I m sorry
I just said the obvious my friend, even the dumbest guy knows this.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mekenz:
so to fvck numerous women,is your motive of making money? so after the fvck what next? will you go abuja to carry trophy.

Lol.. do you think so
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
I just said the obvious my friend, even the dumbest guy knows this.
u av to learn how to put ur thoughts or opinion across tactfully and sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Starz825(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Am sorry..I will like to reshape ur question:.. what do you gain in sleeping with many girls....after making a whole lot of money stressfully..what u think about is aw to spend it on many girls....
Guys will never learn.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by ochibuogwu5: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by MrCoker: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
chenzen:
u av to learn how to put ur thoughts or opinion across tactfully and sensibly.

Just the way you put yours tactically? Yeye day smell undecided

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrCoker:

Just the way you put yours tactically? Yeye day smell undecided
goodbye.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by MannieA(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
No.
Just shows how foolish and cheap they are.

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Biingoo: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

No.
Just shows how foolish and cheap they are.
If a broke and rich guys approaches you. Who will you fall for All of you are the same!

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by MannieA(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mekenz:

LMAO!
Tell them jawe...all them ignorant folks here thinking they give award to a man who has bleeped multiple girls.

When you're done with fucking every girl you come across and your body count has reached 1,000,000 then you can go and collect your award from Bubu in ASO Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by MannieA(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Biingoo:
If a broke and rich guys approaches you. Who will you fall for All of you are the same!

Nigga please shift.
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Biingoo: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

Nigga please shift.
Im not a nigga. Might be older than you you know

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Mikolion87(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:

If the only reason you want to make money is to spend it on numerous girls, then you'll never get rich.

Secondly, multiple partners transcends to higher risk for STDs.

Stop going after girls before you're financially stable (of course they'll turn you down, who no like good thing..), have female friends if you wish, but prioritize your ambition..

When you settle, look for a good girl (don't say there are none, because there are. Stop hooking up to empty 'slay queens'), then take things serious. Why won't she be loyal, cos she knows your aim.

Let's erase all these mentality flying around here ( due to social media influence etc). If our parents had this mentality, most of us would not have been born. Borrow sense guys..!

7 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by 2dice01: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
who brought the idea of money

Op so your idea of making money to bāng girls

still love this Drake verse:
Nigggas without money thinks money isn't everything

2 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Starz825:

Am sorry..I will like to reshape ur question:.. what do you gain in sleeping with many girls....after making a whole lot of money stressfully..what u think about is aw to spend it on many girls....
Guys will never learn.. undecided
I'm just saying, why would I spend my money chasing girls like am jobless, all am saying is that if you want girls to love you, you gotta have money, Money means love to Nigerian girls.

6 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
who brought the idea of money

Op so your idea of making money to bāng girls

still love this Drake verse:
Nigggas without money thinks money isn't everything
Money is everything bro, no girl will be with you if you are broke.

2 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!
Tell them jawe...all them ignorant folks here thinking they give award to a man who has bleeped multiple girls.

When you're done with fucking every girl you come across and your body count has reached 1,000,000 then you can go and collect your award from Bubu in ASO Rock.
Fooooool
Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Money means love to Nigerian girls
Sex means money to Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mikolion87:

If the only reason you want to make money is to spend it on numerous girls, then you'll never get rich.

Secondly, multiple partners transcends to higher risk for STDs.

Stop going after girls before you're financially stable (of course they'll turn you down, who no like good thing..), have female friends if you wish, but prioritize your ambition..

When you settle, look for a good girl (don't say there are none, because there are. Stop hooking up to empty 'slay queens'), then take things serious. Why won't she be loyal, cos she knows your aim.

Let's erase all these mentality flying around here ( due to social media influence etc). If our parents had this mentality, most of us would not have been born. Borrow sense guys..!
Y'all are just getting me wrong, i never said am gonna make money to bang girls, i don't even do that, all am saying is that Nigerian girls love money than anything, they worship it like an idol, to get them you gotta have money and arrays of cars.

6 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Martinez39(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
So you are just knowing? It's not just Nigerian girls, it's global.

3 Likes

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
HumblySearching:
Sex means money to Nigerian men?
It doesn't even make sense, we all know how y'all love money and can die for it, no wonder that small girl Regina married her ancestor. grin

1 Like

Re: Money means love to girls/ladies of today by Alwaysking: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Martinez39:
So you are just knowing? It's not just Nigerian girls, it's global.
Nigeria girls own is obvious bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Why "Hot Chicks" Have "Chicken Brain" / Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.