Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship (5475 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hello guys I don't want to bore you with long stories. I need advice and solution. I do erect when I am with my partner but release everything in minutes even before entering the place. She has been complaining about this recently I do my best to ensure long erection. I have done some medical test which comes clean.
I will be in the comment session for solution, advice and recommendations
Note: I get erect very fast but with little romance I release before even entering the place
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by janda1: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ginger , bitter kola and gin grind it together and come back to share your testimony

6 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
janda1:
Ginger , bitter kola and gin grind it together and come back to share your testimony
Ration please and how fast is it effective. I am ashamed of myself
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by chatinent: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Don't be in a hurry naw. You can't dig out gems naw.

3 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
chatinent:
Don't be in a hurry naw. You can't dig out gems naw.
Pardon?
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Zonefree(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Trying to satisfy a Nigerian girlfriend sexually is one of silliest things on earth!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by tunize(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go drink Jakomo and peak milk thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
tunize:
Go drink Jakomo and peak milk thank me later
Tried it. It didn't work.

3 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:
Trying to satisfy a Nigerian girlfriend sexually is one of silliest things on earth!
you don't get it. I release even before entering the vagina

3 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Zonefree(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jayzx:
you don't get it. I release even before entering the vagina
You dey whine

10 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Lvgirl: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jayzx:
Hello guys I don't want to bore you with long stories. I need advice and solution. I do erect when I am with my partner but release everything in minutes even before entering the place. She has been complaining about this recently I do my best to ensure long erection. I have done some medical test which comes clean.
Note: I get erect very fast but with little romance I release before even entering the place

Your diet

Your diet

Your diet

4 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by triangulation: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
If you can hold it till you penetrate, there is an easy fix; but for this one, we moove

6 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lvgirl:

Your diet

Your diet

Your diet

Please whst diet
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
triangulation:
If you can hold it till you penetrate, there is an easy fix; but for this one, we moove
No recommation?
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:

You dey whine
that is why I seek for help
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Megatone(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jayzx:
that is why I seek for help

2 bottles of Legend stout and bitter kola....

Or 1 bottle of pure red wine 12% and above with bitter kola....

Final bus stop

1 Like

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by kestolove95(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Den put an immediately u erect..
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
kestolove95:
Den put an immediately u erect..
is that possible boss
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Megatone:

2 bottles of Legend stout and bitter kola....

Or 1 bottle of pure red wine 12% and above with bitter kola....

Final bus stop
Alright boss. Will test it
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Stop masturbation

5 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by tunize(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jayzx:

Tried it. It didn't work.
Shuuu na wa your own is serious maybe is ur mindset over excitement fit make you still come and also fear of cuming too quick.
If you deh consume too much sugar stop am

1 Like

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Merch:
Stop masturbation

Hmmm. Alright boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
tunize:

Shuuu na wa your own is serious maybe is ur mindset over excitement fit make you still come and also fear of cuming too quick.
If you deh consume too much sugar stop am
Although one of the doctor said this too but how can I overcome this
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by 606thearena: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Go for testetorone test bro . Check your sugar level too . Somebody said some people . It could be hereditary but don’t believe that shit . If you looking for a quick fix that will mean taking drugs but if you really want a solution you have to be prepared to abstain for like three months to clear out your system. Do kegel exercises, hit the gym cut down on sugary things, soda go for natural things bro . Honey should replace sugar . Blend ginger big bulb of onions , bitter kola together and sieve it add honey to it for preservation. Take it morning and evening you see progress but not instantly . I advise you go for hormonal profiling as well it could be too much sugar in your body and your body is lacking in some nutrients.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
606thearena:
Go for testetorone test bro . Check your sugar level too . Somebody said some people . It could be hereditary but don’t believe that shit . If you looking for a quick fix that will mean taking drugs but if you really want a solution you have to be prepared to abstain for like three months to clear out your system. Do kegel exercises, hit the gym cut down on sugary things, soda go for natural things bro . Honey should replace sugar . Blend ginger big bulb of onions , bitter kola together and sieve it add honey to it for preservation. Take it morning and evening you see progress but not instantly . I advise you go for hormonal profiling as well it could be too much sugar in your body and your body is lacking in some nutrients.
I have done sugar level test and it is okay. Think I would go for testosterone test too. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
More solution still needed please
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am a med. Your diet is the problem. First cut all ties with sugary intake. Stop eating garri, it carry large amount of sugar. Try sexual enhancer like rocket1000 or SSRI selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) to treat your premature ejaculation.

SSRI s include
paroxetine
Pexeva
escitalopram
citalopram
sertraline (recommended)
fluoxetine
anafranil 25mg

Jayzx:
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Jayzx: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a med. Your diet is the problem. First cut all ties with sugary intake. Stop eating garri, it carry large amount of sugar. Try sexual enhancer like rocket1000 or SSRI selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) to treat your premature ejaculation.

SSRI s include
paroxetine
Pexeva
escitalopram
citalopram
sertraline (recommended)
fluoxetine
anafranil 25mg

You got me on this boss. I took garri almost every time.Boss how can we talk more. And can I get the drugs in any pharmacy store

2 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by kokorokoman: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jayzx:
pm me, i have a permanet solution for you, it will cost you 25k, if after a week you do not have at leat 50 percent improvement, call me out here, the treatment is ten days.

it is hundred percent herbal and there is not side effects, this is not a manpower but a permanet solution.
it works 100 percent for weak erection, quick ejaculation and works 00000000000000.000000000001 percent on your size.

i am writing from gh and have nothing to do with your money , just incase .
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Collins4u1(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2023
When erect, think of the most awful, non exciting thing that can short circuit your excitement.

I use to try remembering the Quadratic formular, before I would spell it out in my mind, Mr cum has trekked back to the balls.
when I was in the world though. grin grin
Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by Gadafii: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2023
You don too fantasize about the girl, engage more in fore play, learn how to work her body with your fingers, and mouth, pleasure her first before you seek yours, all of these issues arises from your mind

You have to train your mind too, when you can manage penetration without coming, then you can start working on your delay tactics, one of it is to completely stop thrusting fit like 2minutes or pull out and drink cold water, don’t drink any stupid herb or alcohol because you wan nacck girl oo😂😂

Another important thing is your girl had to be patient with you, make she self dey give you head once once, sit back and relaxed to enjoy it, if you notice your arriving, tell her to stop completely, this will help you

If it doesn’t, toor

3 Likes

Re: Quick Ejaculation ( I Am About To Lose My Relationship by online4business: 3:46am On Jun 08, 2023
eDarlling:

SSRI s include
paroxetine
Pexeva
escitalopram
citalopram
sertraline (recommended)
fluoxetine
anafranil 25mg

Hugwash stay away from pill peddlers.

M
Your grandpa eat garri and didn't have ED

Op just stay away from processed foods eat natural foods.

It could be also as a result of performance anxiety or ask your gf some questions.

Some girls you just can't have sxe with them because both of you are not in sync because of her way.

Try it out with another woman and if you didn't experience it know your gf is the cause.

A man was not built for only one woman know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . / Grey Areas On SEX: MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.