Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,133 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? (5960 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Aladdin1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
HumblySearching:
I see disturbing exchange between sexes here and I really don't know how matured peeps here are.

Is it possible one find a responsible marriageable man here?
Am matured and a very responsible guy.and also searching for a responsible lady.but i prefer a same location based hookup.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by tejiri4(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very possible but keep off Romance section grin

Cause you tried it before and didn't work grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Aladdin1:
Am matured and a very responsible guy.and also searching for a responsible lady.but i prefer a same location based hookup.
Good choice. Distance relationship get comma
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by healthserve(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
fcdgrand:
hmm! interesting! ok, i know someone but he is searching for virgin or still fresh 18 to 22 yrs to marry

cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Man On Nairaland And Get Married To Him? by AlphaSoul: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Forget it. We already kept the 'D' busy grin
grin That meme wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... / 10 Uses Of Condom You Never Knew / I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.