Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... (5939 Views)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 12:53am On May 10, 2020
A research shows that over 70% of women between the ages of 25 and 35 end up not marrying who they love but who is ready.

"NOT WHO WE LOVE BUT WHO IS READY" Says Ms Cynthia

6 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 1:00am On May 10, 2020
Don't date a woman in this age brackets hoping to get married to her IF YOU ARE NOT READY.
She will dump you for a man who's ready.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by madone: 1:14am On May 10, 2020
grin so they are bang for free at this age. I have being doing match making for ladies with eligible ready young men. if u are ready to get married as a lady between 27_30yrs... whatsapp me now2348020661255...

modified.....
I have come accross many ladies crying that they only meet the wrong guys. the reason u meet the wrong guys is simple not cos u dress seductive or ur village people are after you it's just that u have built ur mentality that a real man mustwalk up to meet u and ask u out. 65% of guys don't walk up to ladies cos they don't want to be embarrassed or bullied by ladies in public. but the player does not send if u shout at him in public he will keep coming till he gets u down. mind u he will go after another when he is done with u. if you are within the age bracket above and u want to get married. . chat me up......

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 1:30am On May 10, 2020
madone:
grin so they are bang for free at this age. I have being doing match making for ladies with eligible ready young men. if u are ready to get married as a lady between 27_30yrs... whatsapp me now2348020661255...
Women of this age brackets are very easy to pump.
Their pass code is 'MARRIAGE'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 1:33am On May 10, 2020
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by KevMitnick: 2:28am On May 10, 2020
That is the desperate age bracket. Smh

2 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by SweetCunt97(f): 2:34am On May 10, 2020
madone:
grin so they are bang for free at this age. I have being doing match making for ladies with eligible ready young men. if u are ready to get married as a lady between 27_30yrs... whatsapp me now234802 1255...
what about those above 30? Make dem enter bush abi? Mtcheeeew... U never ready to matchmake abi na d age wey d baba give you?

7 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Bola146(f): 4:30am On May 10, 2020
A woman that wants to be happy forever will go for a man she loves not who is ready. A guy can be ready but no mutual love, it's can't work. Ladies are wiser now

13 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by xrayj(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
A woman that wants to be happy forever will go for a man she loves not who is ready. A guy can be ready but no mutual love, it's can't work. Ladies are wiser now
The op is right!
It is well a know fact!
If u have female friends above 30, u won't be saying this at all...Guess u are still very young

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by 1beat(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2020
this what happened most times.

my ex regret her decision , 2 of my female colleague told me they make big mistake and
they're still in the marriage because of there children.
Age & social attachments to material wealth is principle guide for most female and this lead them to wrong decision
My oga for work advise one junior staff who went to give her invitation letter to her wedding
Oga seat the lady down and advise her up to 1hour, This oga clear this lady that she gamble to pick her husband/marriage. This woman is very popular in my state, the lady self pity oga.
ladies must avoid their friends say when they want to pick, They should move closer to dose who have already married happily married to seek for advice not their single female friend who hv little or no experience about marriage

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:

Ladies marry who they love in the movies

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Jentle244: 6:35am On May 10, 2020
This Corroborate the saying that 60% of Married women do not LOVE their Husbands, they are just happy to be Married

Qoute me Anywhere

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Openbusiness: 6:56am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Don't date a woman in this age brackets hoping to get married to her IF YOU ARE NOT READY.
She will dump you for a man who's ready.
Baba researcher, your research na 100% legit. You b confam proffesor of Hookinology. Just shift dat 25 to 23. Cuz 23 yr old sef if she see man wey package, she go dump her guy. Na 15 - 20 yr old girls dey carry love for head. 21 - 22 are confused. From 23 na who get package money dem dey follow grin

16 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Shormiey(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2020
Jentle244:
This Corroborate the saying that 60% of Married women do not LOVE their Husbands, they are just happy to be Married

Qoute me Anywhere
It's more than 60%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by fishjam: 7:07am On May 10, 2020
People are getting wrong the result of such Research.
What ppl deduce from the statement: 70% of women marry who is ready while the rest(30%) marry who they love
What the statement actually means: There are four categories
Category A: Those who marry whom they love and is ready
Category B: Those who marry whom they don't love but is ready
Category C: Those who marry whom they love but not ready
Category D: Those who marry whom they don't love and is not ready

The Result of the Research is only saying that Category A + Category B make up 70% of the total married women

But most commenters above me thought Only Category B makes up the 70%.. Now they will claim to be educated but can't really interpret research result. SAD!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Nobody: 7:11am On May 10, 2020
In other words, you are advising us not to date ladies below 35 eekwa?

I hope that you sir haven't forgotten that we are gonna date and marry the ladies for ourselves, not for our fathers and grandpas. grin
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 7:38am On May 10, 2020
J111333:
In other words, you are advising us not to date ladies below 35 eekwa?

I hope that you sir haven't forgotten that we are gonna date and marry the ladies for ourselves, not for our fathers and grandpas. grin
If you are not ready for marriage in few years to come, and you're dating a lady between this age brackets, don't make so much commitment in the relationship and also be ready to get dumped once the man who is ready pops up.

3 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Sadsoulnow: 7:56am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
Love don't sustain marriage, you should know that by now..We have seen many celebrities marriage crash,do you think the love was not there before they got married?

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by tweakdude1: 7:57am On May 10, 2020
Jentle244:

Qoute me Anywhere

80% are not happy
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 8:07am On May 10, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
Love don't sustain marriage, you should know that by now..We have seen many celebrities marriage crash,do you think the love was not there before they got married?
U went too far by using celebs. use people around you

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by freethinker420(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2020
At the end women don't settle for who they love... they settle for who can provide.

4 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by mrblessed(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2020
This line of thinking has become stale and outdated, because in the final analysis, it is true for every sex. If you look at the instability that assails intergender relationship and the fact that breakup happens almost on daily basis, you will realise that when it comes to marriage, a lot marry who is ready/available. A lot people have naively deluded themselves that men don't feel pressurised to get married by the society just like women do. This is inaccurate, though, I concede that the degree of pressure pales in comparison to that received by women. And societal pressure is one of the reasons men and women don't marry whom they "love."

In any case, what is the percentage of people who finally married whom they were dating? And what is your definition of love as it regards to marriage? The truth is, when a man or a woman is ready for marriage, they almost certainly take a gamble, and settle with whomever is available. Marrying someone you don't "love" is not a recipe for disaster. Neither is it peculiar to one gender.

4 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by zexy2030(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2020
I don't know what people call love, to me love is all about correspondent and complementary partnership. Because I guess u don't know ur partner from Adam ( a stranger becomes ur wife n husband because of complementary resources and good verbal, sexual and attitudinal correspondence. shikina.

3 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Nobody: 11:02am On May 10, 2020
mrblessed:
This line of thinking has become stale and outdated, because in the final analysis, it is true for every sex. If you look at the instability that assails intergender relationship and the fact that breakup happens almost on daily basis, you will realise that when it comes to marriage, a lot marry who is ready/available. A lot people have naively deluded themselves that men don't feel pressurised to get married by the society just like women do. This is inaccurate, though, I concede that the degree of pressure pales in comparison to that received by women. And societal pressure is one of the reasons men and women don't marry whom they "love."

In any case, what is the percentage of people who finally married whom they were dating? And what is your definition of love as it regards to marriage? The truth is, when a man or a woman is ready for marriage, they almost certainly take a gamble, and settle with whomever is available. Marrying someone you don't "love" is not a recipe for disaster. Neither is it peculiar to one gender.
op is a prime example of what happens when men bow down to pressure and gamble on marriage

2 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by ojuu4u(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:

If man u love is not ready to settle down in the next 10 yrs, will u wait for him til eternity?

2 Likes

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by jericco1(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2020
I believe you
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by GreatResearcher1: 11:14am On May 10, 2020
zexy2030:
I don't know what people call love, to me love is all about correspondent and complementary partnership. Because I guess u don't know ur partner from Adam ( a stranger becomes ur wife n husband because of complementary resources and good verbal, sexual and attitudinal correspondence. shikina.
How is your baby mama sexylassie2?
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
madone:

Ritualist!
you will soon be arrested and jailed!!!

1 Like

Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by MedicH: 12:36pm On May 10, 2020
Bola146:

Does this include wait for as long as it takes for him to get his shits together?
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by humilitypays(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
The op have a valid point, and the reason is the sorry economic situation of Nigeria.
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 10, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
so is it now when there is no love that the marriage will be sustained? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... by loswhite(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
ojuu4u:

If man u love is not ready to settle down in the next 10 yrs, will u wait for him til eternity?
lol is love tied to a particular person? Maybe you guys should define love for us because I am not understanding o...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What's Happening In This Photo? / thanks for the opinions / My Sad Valentine Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.