Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi (58315 Views)

Nigerian Governor Attacked Abroad |video| / Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki Attacked Abroad / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by OdefaGirl(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
I just dey imaging the kind meme wey them go use your picture do after dem greet you finish.. grin grin
Self defense against how many?
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The difference is that those in Enugu living in Rivers ran away like frightened puppies and people like Wike took over the properties.

They "stole". They did not take over the property.

They waited for the inhabitants to leave and then claimed the empty property.

A sign surely of a coward!

16 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The difference is that those in Enugu living in Rivers ran away like frightened puppies and people like Wike took over the properties.
Wike is Igbo. The ikwerres are Igbo.
Even before the colonialists,Igbo villages sack weaker igbo villages in times of war.
It doesn't change the ethnic composition.

It is a better fate compared to the Fulani conquests that claimed kwara state forever.

The conquest was so complete that even bukola is calling himself a Fulani. grin

13 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
morpheus24:

You are Igbo's have the same father, Your brother just changed his last name and added "Rumu' infront of it.

None the less his blood is from the same people.

You can change your name but you cannot change your DNA!

Na so.

Then, why did Port Harcourt people seize the properties of Igbos if its only Rumu they added?

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Igbos are the majority ethnic group but they ran away and left their properties.

Amaechi is Igbo and he asked the Ohaneze to apologise to him.

This foolishness displayed by you Igbos is why no one takes you serious.
And everyone takes you serious okwia? Park one side make we see people, I no come here to look ghost and hunger stricken lunatic like you that suffers from convulsion whenever Igbo is mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by 02Kebreal(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

Then you will know that the most Gentle person in Pitakwa get craze pass the most strongest in Biafra.

Gbam!
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by OdefaGirl(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
if Igbos Dey craze, make them touch am or any one of ours....

U go see how igbos go park for ph

Because Heads will roll !!!

grin grin grin
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

Then you will know that the most Gentle person in Pitakwa get craze pass the most strongest in Biafra.

Clear road.....make them no carry their issue come give we pitakwa pikin
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Na so.

Then, why did Port Harcourt people seize the properties of Igbos if its only Rumu they added?

They seized it because no one was there to reclaim it.

They invaded empty lands.

A sign of cowards!

6 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
morpheus24:

They "stole". They did not take over the property.

They waited for the inhabitants to leave and then claimed the empty property.

A sign surely of a coward!

morpheus24:

They seized it because no one was there to reclaim it.

They invaded empty lands.

A sign of cowards!

Now that the inhabitants are back, why can't they collect their properties?

E be like say una never learn lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by brexit: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
The whole diobu and portharcourt main town are occupied by Ibos, if they decide to go, rivers will turn to sambisa forest, please shut your mouth lazy fools

8 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The inhabitants never came back.

The next generation came in to find Omoniles loitering around the area.

9 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Dronedude(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

Una go taste port harcourt craze first hand....

We go start by butchering igbos in Rivers State first of all

That one no Dey hard us cool

I don't know where u come from, but PH is 70 percent igbos and surrounded by eastern state so how do u want to butcher abi u want commit suicide. Me I be Rivers boy oo but make u no dey threaten. IPOB know who them with embarrass no be Amaechi.

13 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
if Igbos Dey craze, make them touch am or any one of ours....

U go see how igbos go park for ph

Because Heads will roll !!!

Leave them e be like say, IPOB don forget say na we betray Biafra....Port Harcourt no be east carry your madness go east

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Illiterate.
Igbos from the east have spread all over Rivers state buying lands everywhere.
They have gotten those lands back.
Though there is no real genetic difference between the Igbo from the east and the ones in Rivers.

It is the same people. grin

12 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by fx45(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
seanfer:

But na Biafrans full Pitakwa... Abi oil dey leak for ya head?

Pitakwa is Biafra and Biafra is Pitakwa

11 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:
I just dey imaging the kind meme wey them go use your picture do after dem greet you finish.. grin grin
Self defense against how many?
who said he will be alone?
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

Mumu.

How many train una don get since he became minister of transport or whatever.

No common functional train line from portharcourt to Lego's or to other states

No central customer service line for train stations in Nigeria.

Bunch of noise makers
Mchew

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
RTSC2:

Illiterate.
Though there is no real genetic difference between the Igbo from the east and the ones in Rivers.

Even if the ode subjected himself to a DNA test that revealed he is from the same stock of Igbos he will still deny the fact because it soothes his narrative.

Self Identification is subjective

Blood is not!

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Na so.

Are you in possession of any? Are Igbos not faring far better than your poverty broke ass? What about today? Which ethnic group dominate ph in commerce and real estate business? Sell your remaining piece of land and this time unlike squandering it on waywardness, use it to buy sense.

8 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Then tell the Igbos you call majority to collect their fathers' properties seized by PH people na.

Or you were in coma when Wike got the idiots calling themselves Biafrans arrested in PH?

Name one of your father's property there pls?

You can't be poor and be claiming to be in pain of property.

Name one of your father's property and location

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
RTSC2:

Illiterate.

Yes na. They got it back by buying them back, paying twice for the properties of their fathers.

No genetic difference apart from the fact that Port Harcourt people tamed the entire Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Urchman200: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

I know u are not from rivers state because if u are ,u will not type this rubbish, portharcourt butcher igbos?are u high on something or what? Who is portharcourt who is igbos? Igbos are made up more than 80% of people living in portharcourt, ikwere men wife, more than 60% are igbo women where is this madness coming from?

10 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
i wasnt interested in ipob attacking non-south east politicians...but with this post....ah ah...if i hear that amechi dey my city i go rally boys o...aswear i go rally boys

U know we never got to pay u back for that abandoned property mess ur ancestors did after the war...

After attacking amechi and breaking his head, i will really like to see how u guys respond....shame if u dont start attacking igbos in ph.... it will be a real shame. I want to really know btw aba and ph who get craze pass

Try am first no be to make noise since 1966, P.H go tear the whole east apart

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Name one of your father's property there pls?

You can't be poor and be claiming to be in pain of property.

Name one of your father's property and location

So that you can carry your brothers there to go and rob it?
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Mumu.

How many train una don get since he became minister of transport or whatever.

No common functional train line from portharcourt to Lego's or to other states

No central customer service line for train stations in Nigeria.

Bunch of noise makers
Mchew
That guy you quoted is not from Port Harcourt.

He eats amala morning, afternoon and night.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Why would they come back when they're cowards.
The next generation that came also inherited their cowardice.

Name one of your father's property there pls? You can't be poor and be claiming to be in pain of property. Name one of your father's property and location

One property your papa get....even if na spoon...

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Try am first no be to make noise since 1966, P.H go tear the whole east apart

PH alone punished the entire Igbos. That's why till today, Igbos know their place for Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Why would they come back when they're cowards.

The next generation that came also inherited their cowardice.

They didn't come back because they spread across the entire world amassing wealth everywhere they went.

The rainforest land in Ikwerre was over grown with weed so why waste the energy.

A sensible man fights battles that are sensible.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defects To PDP / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.