Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi (58314 Views)

Nigerian Governor Attacked Abroad |video| / Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki Attacked Abroad / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
cenaman:
IPOB! IPOB!! IPOB!!! how many times do i mention ur name here? amaechi is not an ipobian so stay clear from him. what ever you want to do to any politician it should be ur south east politician, dont ever try a niger delta man.

Olodo

Your brother Jonathan was pursued from the seat you did not make noise.

Hausa fulani for use you do suya

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Born2Breed(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
these are jokes right?

Lets say amaechi gets attacked and dragged like ekweremadu....wat exactly will u do? Leave ur job and start looking for igbos in their homes to attack in ph? 60% of the insecurity in ph is caused by igbos any how...so who will u attack? They answer the same names like u and look like u so who will u attack? Wike will just round u guys up for causing disturbance

Or will u move to aba and start the attack? Lol

Just relax and stop beating flat chest for igbos...we been there done that...fought civil war and lost that, took drugs to asia and died, led the fight against boko haram and lost heroes....dont watch too many movies and think u can threaten igbos because of internet banters we exchange with yorubas...an igboman looks death in the face and enter inside...go and check score in south africa or malaysia

Igbo kwenu!!! grin

On a more serious note,most of those guys you are replying are not from Rivers or South South.

You should know them by now,they are cowards who hide under another ethnic group to cause strive. Cowardice is their trade mark.

If anything happens to Amaechi,those who will stand for him in south south or rivers are not more than 0.001% of the total population of rivers.

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by athaboi(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
if Igbos Dey craze, make them touch am or any one of ours....

U go see how igbos go park for ph

Because Heads will roll !!!
jonsing man, who goes you??

6 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

So that you can carry your brothers there to go and rob it?

The reply of an extreme pauper...lolzzzz
poverty is a curse both to thinking

Name one of your father's property there pls? You can't be poor and be claiming to be in pain of property. Name one of your father's property and location

Name one....

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yes na. They got it back by buying them back, paying twice for the properties of their fathers.

No genetic difference apart from the fact that Port Harcourt people tamed the entire Igbos.
So it is no longer the army, it is now port Harcourt people.
Clown.

I am sure the Yoruba in kwara would wish for an opportunity to buy their land back.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Olodo

Your brother Jonathan was pursued from the seat you did not make noise.

Hausa fulani for use you do suya

Shebi Jonathan reached a seat that you losers can never reach.

Una serve Jonathan, serve Atiku, serve Obasanjo, serve Yar Adua.

Them don take slavery swear for una.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yes na. They got it back by buying them back, paying twice for the properties of their fathers.

Shows you that they have wealth.

Chimookigwe:

No genetic difference apart from the fact that Port Harcourt people tamed the entire Igbos.

If there is no genetic difference then the remaining statement being made is nonsensical.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
twerkjack:
if Igbos Dey craze, make them touch am or any one of ours....

U go see how igbos go park for ph

Because Heads will roll !!!
Look at this thing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yes na.
Na your mama dey cook amala for me and your papa.
My mama get better food than amala na.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

There's nothing you cowards would do.

Rivers people collected your properties, what did you loudmouthed cowards do?

Ask them, they are the most lousy tribe in Nigeria, more of talk less of action that's the real definition of the Igbo's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by OdefaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who said he will be alone?

So, as he is defending, his people will join the fight? Na abroad we dey talk about oo

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Born2Breed:

Igbo kwenu!!! grin

On a more serious note,most of those guys you are replying are not from Rivers or South South.

You should know them by now,they are cowards who hide under another ethnic group to cause strive. Cowardice is their trade mark.

If anything happens to Amaechi,those who will stand for him in south south or rivers are not more than 0.001% of the total population of rivers.

We already know that is why we dey play with them.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

lolzxxx

That's the main reason am gingering for that.......let's know how to differentiate A from B.

I don't know such low brain still exist.

Imagine the mob stop someone and ask wetin be ur name and he replied CHIMEZIE....lolzz oya kill am...Dem go use their hand kill themselves join.
U don boast finish...Try any Igbo guy one on one in PH first...that's a good way to start and let's see if u will live to tell d story... Lol

In this modern age, person like am no get one single sense.
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by macfish101(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
these are jokes right?

Lets say amaechi gets attacked and dragged like ekweremadu....wat exactly will u do? Leave ur job and start looking for igbos in their homes to attack in ph? 60% of the insecurity in ph is caused by igbos any how...so who will u attack? They answer the same names like u and look like u so who will u attack? Wike will just round u guys up for causing disturbance

Or will u move to aba and start the attack? Lol

Just relax and stop beating flat chest for igbos...we been there done that...fought civil war and lost that, took drugs to asia and died, led the fight against boko haram and lost heroes....dont watch too many movies and think u can threaten igbos because of internet banters we exchange with yorubas...an igboman looks death in the face and enter inside...go and check score in south africa or malaysia
Tell this hungry pitakwa make them get sense. It's like dem no want to exist for face of this earth again. If Amechi mad come Switzerland, I go break him teeth. E be like say yoruba don get sense pass Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by ipobarecriminals: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin wink grin wink sad confused deranged FLYING IPOB PIGS. Rivers pipu dnt slap/kick their own Elders.Dey dnt chase their Elders with eggs/remove their cap ala Ekweremadu

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Ask them, they are the most lousy tribe in Nigeria, more of talk less of action that's the real definition of the Igbo's

Says a one corner freelance writer......lolzxxxxz

sorry
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

No be slavery guy, na fear.

you put an Igbo man in power, your own don finish. Before you will recover it back you go cry!

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by FLOW101: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
You and who?

Ogbeni, carry this militant disposition to the creeks or to Sambisa.

Amaechi is a public official who has to be brought to account in anyway the people whose resources he oversees (or overloots) feel

twerkjack:
Touch him now! grin

Una go taste port harcourt craze first hand....

We go start by butchering igbos in Rivers State first of all

That one no Dey hard us cool

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

lolzxxx

That's the main reason am gingering for that.......let's know how to differentiate A from B.

I don't know such low brain still exist.

Imagine the mob stop someone and ask wetin be ur name and he replied CHIMEZIE....lolzz oya kill am...Dem go use their hand kill themselves join.
U don boast finish...Try any Igbo guy one on one in PH first...that's a good way to start and let's see if u will live to tell d story... Lol

In this modern age, person like am no get one single sense.
U don boast finish? Try any Igbo guy for PH one on one first...that's a good way to start and let's see if u will live to tell d story
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Leave them e be like say, IPOB don forget say na we betray Biafra....Port Harcourt no be east carry your madness go east

Na poverty go kill you.

As you dey so i know say you no get single hand work.

You dey wait for LNG money
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by CADA: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Consumption to production economy indeed. It's this same country that make sure they kill medium scale production by epileptic light, over taxing by all these local touted uniform wearing agents.FIRs and lIRs. They make we local producers look like we have already made it. They give us light bill of 19k a month, plus we go still sort marketer 5k and they would still want to cut our light. Abeg, make una beat them anywhere una see them!,
newsynews:
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has stated that he’s not scared of traveling abroad due to threats that Nigerian politicians have been marked for attacks when they travel out of the country.

Recall that the former deputy senate president, senator Ike Ekweremadu, was attacked by some IPOB members in Germany few weeks ago. This has heightened cautiousness among politicians concerning their safety abroad.

In an interview with Legit.ng, Amaechi revealed that self-defense is enough to keep himself protected when he goes abroad.

”What do you mean by that? Scared of who? I’m going to Geneva, let them come. You know there is something called self-defence? Abegi!

”I will go to America or an place I have function to attend to. The solution is not in attacking the politicians”.

Speaking on the solution to Nigeria’s problem which he believes should be followed instead of attacking politicians, Amaechi stated that the Nigerian economy has to be changed from consumption to production economy.

”Nigeria economy is a consumption economy. We have to change it from a consumption economy to a productive economy”.

https://wotzup.ng/what-i-will-do-if-im-attacked-abroad-amaechi/

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Lousy or not , dem get money and that is what spins the world.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The same way your people currently servebuhari and the Fulani cabal like slowpokes just for a chance at relevance.
The Fulani says jump and the Yorubas ask how high?
Even you own son obasanjo declared war on his own people for eight years.
And that was before enduring sixteen years in the wilderness.

A wilderness you would soon go back to once buhari leaves.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

If them born you, your papa and your generations yet unborn, go near properties which PH people seized. Una go collect better.

Oga your papa, wey get property u dey fight for...where is it

Name one of your father's property there pls?
You can't be poor and be claiming to be in pain of property.
Name one of your father's property and location

u just making noise.

Where is ur own papa property because am sure u living in a rented apartment with your father..

Ogbenye on u ntu.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by morpheus24: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

If them born you, your papa and your generations yet unborn, go near properties which PH people seized. Una go collect better.

I really am not sure why anyone will be chasing rainforest land up and down for real. Is it 400,000 naira rent dem wan collect for there!

Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:

So, as he is defending, his people will join the fight? Na abroad we dey talk about oo
wait till then....you will see how far...so because it is abroad,you can't defend yourself?...... he has already said shebi there is something like self defense?.. that statement is powerful
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
FLOW101:
You and who?

Ogbeni, carry this militant disposition to the creeks or to Sambisa.

Amaechi is a public official who has to be brought to account in anyway the people whose resources he oversees (or overloots) feel

People wey fit no face common 20 soldiers
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

U don boast finish? Try any Igbo guy for PH one on one first...that's a good way to start and let's see if u will live to tell d story

One on one?
Them go pieces 2by2 for your flat head and others go learn.

The devil wey your papa see wey make am run comot like crazeman, you go see am.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.