Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi (58336 Views)

Nigerian Governor Attacked Abroad |video| / Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki Attacked Abroad / Tinubu: Nigerians Won’t Pay Estimated Billing For Electricity If I’m President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Luvlyna:

Are you sure you are a rivers person. This your comment is really inciting. Please take it down don't start what you can't finish
He is not from Rivers state, my sister.
We know where he is from.

Cowardly people.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Shebi Jonathan reached a seat that you losers can never reach.

Una serve Jonathan, serve Atiku, serve Obasanjo, serve Yar Adua.

Them don take slavery swear for una.

Jonathan reached there with the support of who

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

No be you wan beat ikwerre man?
No worry na, them go kill una throway for creeks.
See his big mouth like ikwerre.

Ikwerre kill you there.

Coneheaded oraguntan.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Jonathan reached there with the support of who

The support of Soyinka, Falana, SNG, Sowore and Yoruba lawyers like Olanipekun.

Show me 2 Igbos who supported Jonathan ascending the Presidency. Have you forgotten Akunyili was accused of sitting down on the bare floor of Turai's kitchen?
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by macfish101(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You wan beat people wey collect property from your papa hand? E be like say you wan chop the beating wey your papa suppose chop.
we know the oil wey dey for una ground. We know nothing about nothing about you and your useless fathers. You no matter. Try eat before hungry kill you this night.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chukapage(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
i wasnt interested in ipob attacking non-south east politicians...but with this post....ah ah...if i hear that amechi dey my city i go rally boys o...aswear i go rally boys

U know we never got to pay u back for that abandoned property mess ur ancestors did after the war...

After attacking amechi and breaking his head, i will really like to see how u guys respond....shame if u dont start attacking igbos in ph.... it will be a real shame. I want to really know btw aba and ph who get craze pass
Yoruba putting confusion between brothers. Is Amaechi himself not Igbo? Has he not confirmed it afonja crying more than bereaved.if you enter pH now who you go catch? Igboid groups like ikwere ? Ndoki? You are just as foolish as Ipob ode!

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by EdiAbali: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
I bet you, IPOB will humble you over there!

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You wan go rugged ikwerre man? E be like say you wan chop the beating wey your papa escape.

Igbos dey PH, e no go hard for hand to touch una plenty.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, So you be Yoruba man..

Na even Yoruba man I dey reply since..

chimookigwe....what a frame....kitikpa rachakwaa gi Anya..

What a people.....Oya come from osun state and carry rivers state...

You guys can never change....Tufiakwa.

Am done with you.

selemempe

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
RTSC2:

24 Yoruba heads are about to removed in Saudi araboa for drug peddling.
Dumb fucvks.
And that is besides the hundreds that have fallen due to knife violence in the UK or languishing in the UK prisons to be raped like bittches.

Awom accomodators.

And several Igbo's are in Asia awaiting death sentence, while over 80 have being caught by the F.B.I

Awon developers

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

The support of Soyinka, Falana, SNG, Sowore and Yoruba lawyers like Olanipekun.

Show me 2 Igbos who supported Jonathan ascending the Presidency. Have you forgotten Akunyili was accused of sitting down on the bare floor of Turai's kitchen?

Bloody revisionist.
If Jonathan depended on the South west, he would have best gone home to his palm wine.
And he knew it.

When Dora akunyili was shaking the table in the national assembly, and calling turai yaradua and her kitchen cabinet to account, no Yoruba was in sight.

The only person you arguably brought to power was buhari, when you people added the icing on his big cake.

Not a big deal though. Any region could have done it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Point or no point, I am not here to argue any straight thing with you the simple fact is the Igbo's are the most greedy and fraudulent tribe. What risk are you talking about the one that is bringing their fore fathers to disrepute

One idiot up there is already insinuating that Igbos made Jonathan President. Those guys are cursed with the spirit of dishonesty.

7 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Get lost, federal slaves of Nigeria. Worthless pigs.

Yoruba man, you have failed.
See pain oozing from your mind...
Face osogbo and ogbomosho...
You not needed here...
Ekperima.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, So you be Yoruba man..

Na even Yoruba man I dey reply since..

chimookigwe....what a frame....kitikpa rachakwaa gi Anya..

What a people.....Oya come from osun state and carry rivers state...

You guys can never change....Tufiakwa.

Am done with you.

selemempe
[/s]

No be today una dey run, worthless losers.

Running away is your tradition and that's why your ancestors ran away from PH like animals.

Nkita, get lost.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

See this harlot hold who, I get work so I no get strength like you jobless,impoverished creature

Just pray that this rubbish you are inciting doesn't
come through.

I go look for person like you just sit on your senseless head and poo a black poo first before any other thing

Na that time you do know say ashawo born you
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

One idiot up there is already insinuating that Igbos made Jonathan President. Those guys are cursed with the spirit of dishonesty.

Awolowo was cursed with spirit of rat poison.

He died like a beggar, a wizard and an outcast begging for life.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by ChristineC: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

I know say ogogoro don finish your veins.

I be woman but if i hold you with my left hand your own don finish
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

And several Igbo's are in Asia awaiting death sentence, while over 80 have being caught by the F.B.I

Awon developers
There are more than ten times more Yoruba fraudsters arrested by the authorities than the 80.
You guys are so criminal that it is a culture there.

From tinubu to kashamu to naira Marley, hushpuppi ,mompha and thousands more.
It is a criminal culture.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Yoruba man, you have failed.

See pain oozing from your mind...

Face osogbo and ogbomosho...

You not needed here...

Ekperima.
[/s]

See this loser that you've never won anything in your worthless years of existence. Na Ikwerre youths pursue you idiots from PH. The other day, Itsekiri boys dey flog your papa koboko for Delta.

As una papa no get sense, una dey stupid too.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

They lie and steal at any given opportunity, trusting an igbo in anything is like believing that the blood is blue when it is clearly red.
Even Igbo's deceive Igbo's, ojukwu deceived them that he had guns for all when it was 3 men to a gun.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]

No be today una dey run, worthless losers.

Running away is your tradition and that's why your ancestors ran away from PH like animals.

Nkita, get lost.

Awolowo is a pathetic pig, he was abandoned and he died like a pig in slaughter.

Even sowore and grandson are passing same fate..

unity beggars...
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by MrCEO69(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
cenaman:
IPOB! IPOB!! IPOB!!! how many times do i mention ur name here? amaechi is not an ipobian so stay clear from him. what ever you want to do to any politician it should be ur south east politician, dont ever try a niger delta man.
So all the killing all this politician do no dey affect una, both past and present. Menh, Nigerian are stupid and don't know what they want. Shey na this amechi said we should stone them if they don't deliver? I guess dey have for u. Funny, well me I v given up on Nigeria e no fit better, if we have this sense that our leaders have done well, none of them deserve to be alive, past and present. All there children and abroad. And u are here shouting if them touch am. Ur mumu never do sha, my own Don do, na japa thing, even if na Togo, e better pass Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Get lost, federal slaves of Nigeria. Worthless pigs.
Says a cone headed jolly just come whose relevance hangs on a 74 year old President.
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Amanda4life: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Awon developers

Those drug traffikers we know their names.

By their fruits.......
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
RTSC2:

There are more than ten times more Yoruba fraudsters arrested by the authorities than the 80.
You guys are so criminal that it is a culture there.

From tinubu to kashamu to naira Marley, hushpuppi ,mompha and thousands more.
It is a criminal culture.

Oga how many has been arrested please talk with facts. Is invictus obi not an Igbo man again, Igbo's are major fraudsters since the beginning of creation and are one of the worlds biggest headache

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Chimookigwe: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

They lie and steal at any given opportunity, trusting an igbo in anything is like believing that the blood is blue when it is clearly red.
Even Igbo's deceive Igbo's, ojukwu deceived them that he had guns for all when it was 3 men to a gun.

People that betray themselves and kill their fathers to count scores, you think those are sensible people?

They are suffering from generational curses, that's why they never have peace or progress.

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]

See this loser that you've never won anything in your worthless years of existence. Na Ikwerre youths pursue you idiots from PH. The other day, Itsekiri boys dey flog your papa koboko for Delta.

As una papa no get sense, una dey stupid too.

No be only Itsekiri but isakiri.

Your papa as poor as he is can't even buy a spoon as an asset....

I guess your father was condenmed s poor man.

Continue turning amala with toilet broom....

Unity beggars lining the street of ogbomosho
Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Just pray that this rubbish you are inciting doesn't
come through.

I go look for person like you just sit on your senseless head and poo a black poo first before any other thing

Na that time you do know say ashawo born you

If it come to pass people like you go dey on top penis when them slaughter you, useless prostitute

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by RTSC2: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Oga how many has been arrested please talk with facts. Is invictus obi not an Igbo man again, Igbo's are major fraudsters since the beginning of creation and are one of the worlds biggest headache
I can't count how many times I.have read that the efcc arrested and.jailed 20, or 30 Yoruba criminals at a go.

Just look at the young fools marrying old white women.
It is always a Yoruba. It is impossible to see an Igbo man to do that.

Invictus is a criminal and deserve to be jailed for a long time.
Virtually all the youths in Yoruba land is a potential imvictus. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by privaldo: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amanda4life:

Those drug traffikers we know their names.

By their fruits.......

The flat head beheaded in Singapore is from where,

Werey please think and find facts before posting

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
privaldo:

Awolowo ended it with rat poison, Gani ended been assassinated by Tinubu, grandson cooling off in UK prison as sowore is cooling off in kirikiri.

Cowards that invited British to rule because they can't rule themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best? / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.