Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility (4174 Views)

Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you are a doctor, you will understand what I am saying. Women with infertility issues keep calling you to take a pregnancy test on them

This is what doctors face every blessed day.
Women why do you keep harrassing that doctor knowing that he's married. Calling him to look at your vagina every time. As if he's the cause of your problem.

That is a form of cheating too. You can't be having sex with your husband and calling another man to look at your vagina to see if you are pregnant.

Calling for a test Everytime you feel like it.
Infertility in women is a big issue but do not use your infertility to harras male Doctors, they don't want to keep checking your vagina Everytime.

Stop calling them late at night as if they have the cure to your problem telling them the need to check your vagina tomorrow.... That's a booty call.

So many Doctors are tired of your bullshit.

Lastly I had this friend of mine who had a girlfriend, they were having issues with pregnancy.
I use to go there and visit him for some drinks.
When the wife came to the hospital to do her check up. I never interupted her, we just greeted that's all. Until one day, I was the only in house doctor at the hospital at that time when she came for test. She was recommended to me and I told her to please reject because she was my friend's fiance and I didn't want anything to get between me and her friend.

She did not reject, even when I was begging her. Until she went into the theatre.

That was a very ugly situation for me... Looking at my future friend's wife's vagina. Putting things inside of it etc. Etc.

And she was feeling good about it and asking me questions etc etc. I didn't feel good at all.

And the worst thing is I had to tell her, she isn't pregnant yet.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by missjo(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't understand
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2019
missjo:
I don't understand

Hope you do now, read again
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by missjo(f): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Charleys:

Lol,yes i do now.

Are you a doctor?
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala ive been harrassed so many times
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Skmoda360(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Charleys:
Lalasticlala ive been harrassed so many times
Ahr!!! What's wrong with this women sef?

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by galadima77(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
So it's the vagina check that tells if a lady is pregnant or not? Despite all them pregnancy test strip and all alternatives in stores. OP e get wetin you no wan talk

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by pointblank247(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Ana'kogheli.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
galadima77:
So it's the vagina check that tells if a lady is pregnant or not? Despite all them pregnancy test strip and all alternatives in stores. OP e get wetin you no way talk

Doctors still do vagina check, this is Nigeria.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
pointblank247:
Ana'kogheli.

Meaning?
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Write up is good.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Help
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2019
True
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2019
Issues
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Anijay1212(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Some women sha...
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Please how much I fit pay make i become vag1na test doctor

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Charleys:
Write up is good.
Nah it isn't good! Was English excluded in your Course of Study? Your write up nearly gave me migraine. Sorry bro!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2019
illitrate:
Please how much I fit pay make i become vag1na test doctor

LoL
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
Nah it isn't good! Was English excluded in your Course of Study? Your write up nearly gave me migraine. Sorry bro!

But you got the message.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Anijay1212:
Some women sha...

This is really happening.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

it's your job to conduct the test now, at least they are paying for consulting your services
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
it's your job to conduct the test now, at least they are paying for consulting your services

You don't know what it means doing that to your friend's girlfriend.
I felt bad, my trouble is that she didn't reject it when she had the chance.

Once you reject, they'll tell you to come the next day. When they'll be other doctors to take care of her
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2019
pls, how is this harassment?

what about being professional, is that not what a doctor(gynecologist) is suppose to be

is that not your job requirement...you are just an attention seeker or maybe you really want to sexually harass those women.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
pls, how is this harassment?

what about being professional, is that not what a doctor(gynecologist) is suppose to be

is that not your job requirement...you are just an attention seeker or maybe you really want to sexually harass those women.

It's only professional until it affects you. No one cares about professionalism just like no one cares about saving lives in the hospital.

Its all about the money.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by IceColdVeins(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
For fvck sake who da Fvck is this?
Charleys:

It's only professional until it affects you. No one cares about professionalism just like no one cares about saving lives in the hospital.

Its all about the money.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
IceColdVeins:
For fvck sake who da Fvck is this?

Have you ever seen someone that had an accident about to die in the hospital and there's no money, and the doctors are waiting for them to buy card. Because without card the person is going to bleed to death

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

Its all about the money.

since it is all about the money so why are you concern about taking pregnancy test on patients that want it something that is your duty as a gynecologist..maybe you need to find a new trade or you have a bad intention

you need to read your code of ethics again, until a smiling patient sue you, your license taken away and you land in jail maybe then you will remember being professional in your work

your code of ethics is here, download it and read it every, until it make sense to you.
http://www.mdcnigeria.org/Ethical%20conduct.htm
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

since it is all about the money so why are you concern about taking pregnancy test on patients that want it something that is your duty as a gynecologist..maybe you need to find a new trade or you have a bad intention

you need to read your code of ethics again, until a smiling patient sue you, your license taken away and you land in jail maybe then you will remember being professional in your work

your code of ethics is here, download it and read it every, until it make sense to you.
http://www.mdcnigeria.org/Ethical%20conduct.htm

Did you read the thread, it was my friend's girlfriend.
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Charleys:

Did you read the thread, it was my friend's girlfriend.

and did you read my comment on being professional
as a doctor the only person you cant treat is a close family member because of emotional ties

let hope you are a real doctor because your threads says another stuff

lets hope you are not cooking up stories just because of FrontPage
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by Charleys: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

and did you read my comment on being professional
as a doctor the only person you cant treat is a close family member because of emotional ties

let hope you are a real doctor because your threads says another stuff

lets hope you are not cooking up stories just because of FrontPage

So your friends girlfriend is not close to you?...hmmm
Re: Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility by healthserve(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
I enjoyed reading this. I quit agree. But wonder why it didn't make front page Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 Farano Rocktation

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / Logic Under Pressure 2014 Album. Download / She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.