Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank (2196 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Teaching them the benefits of using a piggy bank will go a long way in the future. Reinforces “Always Be Saving”. Saving should always be top of mind. ... Whether you're depositing a portion of your paycheck into a savings account or stuffing change into a piggy bank, every little bit helps.

I'm proud of her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Saao(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Proud of her for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by banjicom(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
angry

who is this one again?

Let stop all this rubbish naaa! people are making millions with good planning and investment........

while some people are showing piggy bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by SUPERPACK: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
so how much did you steal from the piggy bank with scissors, confess your sin now or remain silent ever after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
This should be able to buy camp gas and blender. Not bad at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by 2dice01: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
i know some guys go do use eyes count all the money within 15secs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
2dice01:
i know some guys go do use eyes count all the money within 15secs grin
Possibly N18, 300.
Proud Igbo man. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by blessedvisky(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2019
SUPERPACK:
so how much did you steal from the piggy bank with scissors, confess your sin now or remain silent ever after
You just put an idea in my head that can't be removed angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Teacher1776(m): 5:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Around 22,300 naira or thereabouts. No matter how little your income is, learn to SAVE.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Babaalata: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This should be able to buy camp gas and blender. Not bad at all.

Fan too is important o. They'll be needing it any lot during hornny grin moon tongue
Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Babaalata:

Fan too is important o. They'll be needing it any lot during hornny grin moon tongue
Very important
Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by GreenArrow1(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2019
SUPERPACK:

See as people dey teach people how to thief.
Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by excessmon(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2019
how much have u made?
commitments that you need to celebrate you are here showing bad blood
at least its better than bet9ja and money doubling businesses
banjicom:
angry

who is this one again?

Let stop all this rubbish naaa! people are making millions with good planning and investment........

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by carter009(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2019
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
banjicom:
angry

who is this one again?

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by carter009(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Babaalata:

Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by 2dice01: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2019
J111333:
Possibly N18, 300. Proud Igbo man. grin
Bad guy you still see the 300naira
Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by hify9935(f): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2019
lol. you try joor... at least you didn't accuse her of stealing your money to save.
Re: My Fiancée Finally Breaks Her Piggy Bank by lincsnuel: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
J111333:
Possibly N18, 300.
Proud Igbo man. grin

You're good I must confess! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! / Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering / Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Medical Doctor Ends Up As A Shoemaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.