Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering (2198 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by bmdmix15: 5:58pm On May 23, 2022

The 41-year-old Chicago man was born with otofacial syndrome, a rare congenital disorder caused by a mutated gene that left him unable to speak or eat with his mouth. Instead, he communicates through sign language and an eating tube..

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE BOUT HIS JOURNEY

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by Kingpin1000: 6:08pm On May 23, 2022
See fine girl
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by rickpat(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2022
jeez..and he got such a pretty lady....some black/brown skin ladies can be really pretty...I wonder why people bleach their skin

CONGRATS MAN...WHAT LOVE CAN'T DO, DOESN'T EXIST....LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by MrSensor(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2022
tongue She is very beautiful and I wish he impregnates her as quickly as possible before shhhhmmm........

3 Likes

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by GRACETOLIVE(f): 6:40pm On May 23, 2022
God's blessing
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by PerfectStranger(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
Kingpin1000:
See fine girl
So the man no fine?

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by omaclarry(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
This guy first me get fine babe chai. Me na only bandits and terrorist that want me to be paying ransom in the name of relationship dey always come my way.

3 Likes

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by PerfectStranger(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
MrSensor:
tongue He must impregnate her as quickly as possible before shhhh........
Before what? Collect!

1 Like

Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by eldervine: 6:46pm On May 23, 2022
More like a marriage of convinence borne out of pity.
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
Have mercy upon me o lord.
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by ukaface(f): 10:59pm On May 23, 2022
omaclarry:
This guy first me get fine babe chai. Me na only bandits and terrorist that want me to be paying ransom in the name of relationship dey always come my way.
Na because of sins of your past life.
You never see anything yet.
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by omaclarry(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
Na because of sins of your past life.
You never see anything yet.

Ahh aunty help me, what should i do shocked shocked
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by headbasher96(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2022
Atleast the lady no go be all this pensions wey we get here
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by bmdmix15: 4:07pm On May 24, 2022
headbasher96:
Atleast the lady no go be all this pensions wey we get here
hahaha

Young pensioners
Re: Man Born Without A Jaw Finds Love After Lifetime Of Suffering by bmdmix15: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Groom Was Seriously Placing Bet With His Phone During His Church Wedding / What Men Really Want! / Is She Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.