Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (68615 Views)

Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nonsense..IPoB will be roasted in Japan...
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
martowskin1:

Who has presidency help...

How has presidency help the north, SW and SS

Are their lives any better?

Bros we should stop chasing shadows and face the real thing
/
You nailed it.

Did GEJ Presidency change the fortune of Bayelsans!

Daura people get light only when Buhari is in town.

What did Ogun people gain from OBJ?

Is the SW a region of milk and honey with the VP they fought so hard for?

Presidency is a family affair--a different cabal assumes duty.

Rich vs poor are the only two classes in Nigeria. All the ethnic and religious ramblings are just sports for the poor to entertain themselves while the rich do their thing.

/

6 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by goshen26: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Awon oniyeye.

You think because you had ur way with former DSP you will have same thing with the number citizen?

I await the end of this tale sha
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by uareluckyalways: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice Thread Here and I can see people are enjoying it
But look at this growing thread also titled 4 SIDE HUSTLE THAT WILL HELP YOU SAY GOODBYE TO 8 - 5 JOB OR HELP YOU EARN BETTER
https://www.nairaland.com/5376687/4-side-hustle-say-good
READ IT LIKE AN SHARE TO GET TO PEOPLE
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/ipob-member-in-japan-sitting-on-floor.html?m=1

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Ronline(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Channel your frustrations to impromptu Salah celebration that will take place next month in Saudi Arabia using the names your Yoruba brother's below as ingredients..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

Meanwhile where is Sowore and Adeyinka Grandson ?
This person is not a Yoruba person..Why such loathe against them?
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
let him come out and attend to them, thought they said ipob threat is an ampty threat, God bless biafra,God bless upon.

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by SuperBlack: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Channel your frustrations to impromptu Salah celebration that will take place next month in Saudi Arabia using the names your Yoruba brother's below as ingredients..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

Brodah Joe Why are you this wicked nau? I thought you have repented

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Great100000: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
displaying of total madness and barbarism in the name of protest. shame be upon you if Buhari should come back home unharmed.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by bashuayi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
see mumu dem..as if if e see buhari e go fit touch m..fool sit down for ground like rugged begger
with dem Igbo head like back of TV

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Aryin87(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Which one be impromptu salah you dey talk now?
pinkPUSSY:

Channel your frustrations to impromptu Salah celebration that will take place next month in Saudi Arabia using the names your brother's below as ingredients..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Shittu57: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
I don't believe this ailments is still exist in human body
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
If IPOB didn't go they will say IPOB ARE COWARDS

NOW IPOB WENT THERE AND JUBRIL WAS IN HIDING they now say we are disgracing ourselves grin

An average Nigerian is confuse... doesn't have a stand just blows with the wind like WHEATHER VANE

7 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Mrfeel: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?

And if you know about war you will know the leader is always the target once the leader is captured or killed the people under that leader loose the fight, haven't your heard of people sacrificing their life's to save their leaders, as brave as king David was, there was a time his solders told him not to come to battle field again when he nearly got killed, cause he was the shining one, an inspiration of courage to his soldiers
Like it or not Nnamdi KANU is like ipob Talisman

Sowore has been arrested were are his fellow afonja's they all ran away abandoned him in prison no one talks about him

4 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Just imagine

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
This may not be the right way to go about it but our government don't like diplomacy, yes they may not be able to see the president but they have gotten the attention of the world who are already aware of what's happening in Nigeria. Most people will criticise ipob but deep down something tells u they may get it right somehow. We all want a great and working Nigerian but Only if we can drop the unnecessary hate for one another, no one will enjoy country with the high rate of unemployment, insecurity, terrorism, kidnapping, ritual killings, epileptic power, intimidation, harrasment by the NPF etc. We really need to see things from a different view so we all can move forward .

4 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:
All these riff raff who think they count in the scheme of things.
they do not count in the grand scheme of things admittedly. they have gone there to ask questions on the future of nigeria, the future of their children, your own children. you see that young man has money to fly to japan and i know you dont, you are poor and miserable. before you die, think about your children. take a look at yourself and at those kids. if u dont have yet just picture them with your mind's eye all you see is hopelessness. it bothers those young men u see there that's why they have gone to enquire. it doesn't bother u from what i can see, you are a coward and it doesn't bother u that ur children may go to school one day and will not return because boko haram struck. it doesn't bother you that they may be sick and require a surgery but the hospital doesnt have bed to keep them or electric power to sterilize surgical tools. it doesnt bother you that they may one day run out of food, water, and air to breathe. Before you sleep today man, think about those little children and ask yourself what kind of home are u leaving for ur children

6 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
davodyguy:
Hope he has papers to legitimately travel and live in Japan. If not he would be deported and Kanu will not save him.

Advice

There's something called leadership by example.

Sowore called for revolution. He went to the street leading the people and was arrested instead of the people he's leading.

Kanu called on IPOB members to arrest Buhari and attack other Ibo leaders. Where is Kanu to lead this charge?

What kind of leader is calling the shots from a secret place?

When will people get sense that some people calling you to war can never allow themselves or their relatives go to war front?

Go to YouTube and watch Kanu's massive revolutionary speeches and gatherings of 2016/2017 before the assassination attempt. Who answered Sowore? Stop comparing light weight and heavy weight pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:
they do not count in the grand scheme of things admittedly. they have gone there to ask questions on the future of nigeria, the future of their children, your own children. you see that young man has money to fly to japan and i know you dont, you are poor and miserable. before you die, think about your children. take a look at yourself and at those kids. if u dont have yet just picture them with your mind's eye all you see is hopelessness. it bothers those young men u see there that's why they have gone to enquire. it doesn't bother u from what i can see, you are a coward and it doesn't bother u that ur children may go to school one day and will not return because boko haram struck. it doesn't bother you that they may be sick and require a surgery but the hospital doesnt have bed to keep them or electric power to sterilize surgical tools. it doesnt bother you that they may one day run out of food, water, and air to breathe. Before you sleep today man, think about those little children and ask yourself what kind of home are u leaving for ur children

Please spare us the bullshit. The man is a fucking IPOB lout and public nuisance. None of you useless good for nothing wailers give a damn about anything other than the fact that a hated head slammer is in aso rock.

Fucking IPOB Arrow.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
ornicus:

Please spare us the bullshit. The man is a fucking IPOB lout and public nuisance. None of you useless good for nothing wailers give a damn about anything other than the fact that a hated head slammer is in aso rock.

Fucking IPOB Arrow.

it's okay lol like i'm not even convinced you are a human being.

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by BlueAir: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
fintol:
Better than boko haram that keep bombing Nigeria every day.
what's the difference. They are both pestish
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...these ipob guys are making it more difficult for the igbos to be considered for the presidency in 2023...

That blackmail failed during the run up to 2019 elections and will fail again.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
let him come out and attend to them, thought they said ipob threat is an ampty threat, God bless biafra,God bless ipob!

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

God bless u for that savage.

1 Like

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
DrObiHogan:
.... Oh this a very sweet and deep response. Am not Igbo but I seriously commend this guys for fighting us all. God bless u bro

2 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
sunnymaja:

One thing that's common to yoruba is wisdom and not flexing muscles. And they always end better

Like Abiola, Kudirat, Awolowo, Oladipo Diya?

3 Likes

Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
I bet most of those guys there have no reasonable job...Check them out...But mostly fraudsters waiting for the prey to walk into their net.
Re: I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Osobi32:
.... Oh this a very sweet and deep response. Am not Igbo but I seriously commend this guys for fighting us all. God bless u bro
Thank you. God bless Nigeria that's my prayer. it makes no sense that a man serves as a governor for 8 years, goes to senate and is earning pension as an ex governor, and salary and allowances as a seating senate and is completely against paying his fellow citizens 30k# a month as minimum wage. it's no longer corruption but pure wickedness

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) / Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.